Girls who broke your heart thread

W

Wrathcaster

Dude, Aamina, why are you so against the idea of posting a pic of your ex-wife, blurred or unblurred, that is not nude?

You say posting someone"s picture without their express consent on a forum with over 2000 people viewing at any time is over the line, well I say A WHORE THAT CHEATED ON YOU IN PARKING LOTS WHEN YOU WERE MARRIED WITH KIDS IS CROSSING THE FUCKING LINE.

There"s nothing illegal about posting a non-nude photo on an internet forum without consent in this context. There"s nothing immoral about it.

I really can"t comprehend why you wouldn"t do that. Not posting the faces of the chicks you"re putting up titpics of? Sure, that"s understandable and getting props on the internet for unblurred faces is not a reason to do it.

But why in the fuck are you still trying to protect your goddawful cunt of an ex-wife?

And please stop with this stupid "banbet" stuff. That"s not how it works around here. TITS OR IT DIDN"T HAPPEN MOTHERFUCKER.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Draz said:
You can"t win arguing with Keg...Like someone stated earlier, he keeps moving the bar. Just post the pic with her face blured out.
i never moved the bar, the freak of nature wanted me to "ban bet" so i named some reasonable conditions.

am i supposed to wager my account against him being able to post an unverifiable picture of some random girls tits? go fuck yourself clown tits.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ser Kegkilla said:
i never moved the bar, the freak of nature wanted me to "ban bet" so i named some reasonable conditions.

am i supposed to wager my account against him being able to post an unverifiable picture of some random girls tits? go fuck yourself clown tits.
Agree.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
"ban bet" is one of the stupidest things ever typed on these forums.

Why don"t you double dog dare each other while your at it.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
bro i offered a cease fire until 2012 and the removal of your qutoes from my sig if you post a pic of your ex wife. can we toss that around a bit?
I don"t tease you as much as Keg, but I"m willing to offer the same terms as I"m sure many others on FoH would as well.

You left a promise unfufilled after posting like a tool for page upon page. It doesn"t matter how much of a pussy slayer you become, your redemption begins here.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Fuck all of you. Seriously. Keg doesn"t think he moved a line? Whatever.

Fuck. You. Guys, I don"t owe you a damn thing. I haven"t asked for votes to get my band anywhere, to keep my oil job, or to get me into the next round of some stupid rigged show.

Tits or it didn"t happen? K then, whatever. This isn"t TGWBYHT anymore, it is douchebag central. I"m not saying I haven"t contributed but I am trying to just talk about what happens because I find it helpful to me. Then it"s nonstop trolling. I"m not a mod so I can"t delete things which are leading up to flagrant trolls.

It is no longer helpful to post because of it. I want to banbet people to get rid of the people constantly trolling. That"s stupid? Fine. I won"t do it, and I don"t need to post because it has ceased to be helpful, and I feel this isn"t a good thread anymore.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Aamina said:

Fuck. You. Guys, I don"t owe you a damn thing. I haven"t asked for votes to get my band anywhere, to keep my oil job, or to get me into the next round of some stupid rigged show.

Tits or it didn"t happen? K then, whatever. This isn"t TGWBYHT anymore, it is douchebag central. I"m not saying I haven"t contributed but I am trying to just talk about what happens because I find it helpful to me. Then it"s nonstop trolling. I"m not a mod so I can"t delete things which are leading up to flagrant trolls.

It is no longer helpful to post because of it. I want to banbet people to get rid of the people constantly trolling. That"s stupid? Fine. I won"t do it, and I don"t need to post because it has ceased to be helpful, and I feel this isn"t a good thread anymore.
You are quite possibly the biggest douchebag in the history of mankind.

That"s the entire history of mankind, past, present and future for those of you watching this galactic clusterfuck of a thread from the warm environs of the peanut gallery.

Every man, woman and child that was ever born and ever will be born for as long as the Earth exists in this universe will never equal you as a douchebag, Aamina.

Your wife was a back-alley dirty cum sponge that fucked everyone in the city but you and you cried oceans of tears about it. Months upon months of very good postings made by intelligent posters went utterly ignored by you, despite the fact that you came here seeking advice about that very situation, when in reality it was a weakly disguised desire on your part to piss your pants in public and cry about the fact that you have the spinal fortitude of a bowl of warm fucking jello.

That Kegkilla took this up as his personal past time speaks more about Keg than you. Before you came along, Keg was just an annoying twat with too much time on his hands. In the many months that unfolded before FOH"s eyes, you have personally raised Keg from just some guy with too much time on his hands to a god among men.

Ser, indeed, and he earned that title completely from your rivers of tears that fill your oceans of self-imposed grief because you are both too stupid and too lazy to fix the chronic damp squib that is your existence.

Ser Kegkilla, indeed.

Aamina? Squishy wet emotional tampon that never dries out.

Also: fuck off.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
lol aamina read the pm I sent you like 2 weeks ago again

people only troll because you react like this and, honestly, it"s funny

Were you here like 2 years ago when I got trolled into a rage by people saying my girlfriend, who was apprehensive about me going into her house, clearly was hiding another man? As soon as I said she had 2 black guys hiding in her closet to gangbang her when she returned home, accusations disappeared.

Do you see how Aychamo now jokes about his fake dead girlfriend, because regardless of theactualtruth, the FOH truth is that she didn"t really die, and any fighting of that will just bring more people out of the woodwork talking about it?

You see, the more you fight something on the internet, the more true the rumor becomes simply because people want it to be true. For eternity now you kiss every girl you meet on the forehead. Every girl aychamo dates dies. Every girl I talk to shits on my sheets.

This is internet reality. Just accept the grief you get and move on. The more you fight internet reality, the more untrue things about you become true in internet reality.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
No I"m honestly not mad at all. I am moving on. I don"t feel like I owe anyone anything. I liked posting here, with the making fun, it was fine. This is another level of faggotry and I refuse to participate. Pages of people misspelling my name deliberately? This is the TGWHBYHT not the "HAHA I R TROLL" thread. But if that"s what it has to be I see absolutelyno goddamn reasonto post anything, tits or otherwise.

rinthea_foh

shitlord
o wow lol

dude, this is the internet....

This is funny as hell, but I"m starting to feel sorry for you. Maybe try hitting up google with some choice phrases, such as:

"How not to be a bitch?"
or
"Why do the other kids tease me in the playground?"

W

Wrathcaster

Aamina said:

No, fuck you. Have you forgotten where you are, where you"re posting the most intimate details of your life for all the world to witness?

No one here asked you to lay that shit out to us, you came, willingly, and asked help from a group of people who never owed you a word of advice or kindness. Do you have any comprehension of the accumulated history of this place? If anything, this forum has become infinitely more sympathetic and mature than at it"s inception, and this very thread is proof of its change. Despite keg and other posters" trolling of you, you"ve been privileged to have offered to you some extremely valuable advice and insight into your life, most of which you ignored entirely until events in real life proved it true.

YOU started the ridiculous banbet thing, YOU were the one who offered to wager verifiable nudity that you secured as bartering chips. YOU have created the situation that now plagues you, and now you have the audacity to lay the blame on anyone other than yourself? Do you ever understand the concept of trolling?

People gave you the benefit of the doubt countless times even when it was perfectly clear you used them as a personal diary and repository for your useless, pathetic whining. There were people among us who actively encouraged you and tried to give you some hope of a better life, and you"ve spat in their faces with all you"ve done. Don"t fucking come here and complain about anything about this place being unhelpful when you give no one a reason to help you. And if you"re so upset about a particular poster, how about trying the IGNORE function for once, rather than endlessly complaining and allowing yourself to be baited repeatedly, never willing to admit that the true problem is yourself, not trolls.

What kind of spineless, selfish, egotistical shitbag of a man are you to use these forums as your personal blog, then moan and gripe when you"re ridiculed? You should know goddamn better by now and your sense of entitlement is truly galling.

In sum, get a livejournal you whiny fucking douche and rid us of your measly existence if you"re too much of a pussy to take flak over problems you created for yourself. If you can"t withstand trolls, then remove yourself from their presence and shut the fuck up about it. I never particularly liked Keg, but I sure as shit like his character a hell of a lot more than what you"ve shown yourself to be.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Aamina said:
Dude, quit crying.
Enema fucks fatties!

Everytime I read your posts I just imagine this sad spineless little man, with a gigantic fat woman sitting on top of him. She"s so fat that she only bathes one a week due to water pressure issues. So she"s sitting there, on top of you, and she"s fucking greasy. Her fat rolls are already covering up her pussy and you can"t tell if you"re fucking a belly button or a vagina. She"s moving back and forth in the most lazy manner possible while her giant saggy water balloons are dangling in the air in the exact way nice breasts don"t.

In one hand she"s got a giant roast beef sandwich that she"s trying to eat while she appeases you for your once a year fucking on your birthday. Pieces of greasy beef are falling out of the sandwich and landing on you, and she bends over to eat them off you. She"s mildly enjoying herself, so she squeezes the sandwich tighter and tighter, causing it to spill more and more. The other hand is placed on your chest, so that she can balance herself because every muscle in her core is weak from never actually moving.

You tried to be sexy and reach around and stick a finger in her asshole, but you realize you can"t get any fingers in, because she doesn"t wipe and all the hair around her asshole is covered in petrified shit. One little piece breaks off and gets wrapped around your finger. At this exact moment she"s trying to be sexy and takes your finger, covered in poop, and sticks it in your mouth so that she can get it lubed up and maybe it will go in her asshole now. You don"t want to kill the mood, or ruin your once a year fuck, so you let it slide and just swallow the piece of crusty turd.

Your bed sheets are stained with shit because she"s too lazy to even wipe her ass when she gets off the pot. That gives your entire house a general aroma of poop, almost as if you constantly have something rotting in your gut. At this exact moment this gigantic beast reaches orgasm and lets out a moan that sound strangely similar to a hippopotamus taking a shit. She asks you to roll over on your stomach, because she wants to lay, naked, on your back, because she thinks she"s Renee Russo in "The Thomas Crown Affair." She now has all 300 pounds of herself pushing your nose and face into her shit stains on the bed, and your entire pulmonary system is acting as a filter for her shit. With every romantic breath your take you"re bringing the shit particles all the way into your lungs. You"re actually cleaning the shit off the bed with your saliva and alveoli.

Her greasy stomach almost feels like warm BBQ sauce on your back, which you find mildly stimulating, and the stinky pussy juice oozing out of her gigantic cunt is dripping on your balls, which are hurting because they aren"t getting any blood to them. Finally she rolls off of you and her arms fling upwards and drape the sides of her pillow. You can see her gigantic hairy armpits which have little pieces of lint all stuck inside of them. You decide this was one of the better fucks you ever had, and you place your head, face first, in her stinky armpit and just take a deep breath, sigh, and pass out with the biggest smile in your face.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Aamina said:
No I"m honestly not mad at all. I am moving on. I don"t feel like I owe anyone anything. I liked posting here, with the making fun, it was fine. This is another level of faggotry and I refuse to participate. Pages of people misspelling my name deliberately? This is the TGWHBYHT not the "HAHA I R TROLL" thread. But if that"s what it has to be I see absolutelyno goddamn reasonto post anything, tits or otherwise.
Guys come on be serious now, this is the TGWHBYHT. THE TGWHBYHT DAMMIT!!!!!

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Hell Aamina look how much shit I get yet here I am time and time again.. know why? Cause who gives a fuck what is said on here... I mean really? If I come on here and people give me shit what is it gonna do to me... exactly nothing. I, in fact, do things to ENCOURAGE it cause it makes me giggle inside sometimes what some of these fuckers will say lol

Except Vehn.. fuck that guy...