Girls who broke your heart thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
TheCutlery said:
How many chances do you have to give someone for it to not be the pussy way out?
The whole note thing rubs me the wrong way. The fact the he"s just JaRule"ing the country with no personal interaction in the process. I"m not in the situation and she sounds crazy as fuck so this might be the most "effective" way to break it off, but I think one should man up before just up and leaving the country with only a note to leave for it.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Didn"t he try to break up with her multiple times and she always went into "panic attack" mode? At some point, you gotta do what you gotta do to get away from the situation.

W

Wrathcaster

McCheese said:
This thread has been pretty dry of drama lately, so I"ll post an update on my situation. Fast forward for TLDR version.

Full version:
Last night she wanted me to have sex without a condom, and I explained to her that while I love her, I don"t think either of us is ready to risk involving a kid (especially since she is anti abortion, although I didn"t say that to her). She got incredibly angry about this and I tried to just let it slide like some people advised here, but her anger kept building and building, until it exploded into a full blown crying fit/panic attack. I ended up comforting her until about 5 in the morning to keep her from getting to the point where an ambulance was needed, and got a total of an hour and a half of sleep before work.

After she left for work I got on the pc and bought a one-way ticket back to the States, and wrote a long, detailed letter that basically reiterates everything she and I talked about the past 2 months, and explains why I just can"t stay in such an unhealthy environment. I also left her a nice chunk of cash to help with rent and (hopefully) a train ticket back to her family"s city, as I think that would be best for her.

She sent me a text message earlier today saying she was in the hospital. I think it was meant to make me feel guilty, but all I could think was that It"s your own fault you got so upset over something so stupid that you had a panic attack. I"m not to blame at all. I"m actually glad she was in the hospital, and hope she is still there, because at least there I know she"ll be safe from herself and taken care of.

Anyway, I can"t take this roller coaster ride anymore, so here I am in the airport (free wifi, cool) waiting for my flight.

TLDR: I should have left earlier, but I"m getting out now without any permanent damage and valuable lessons learned.
If she"s pitching a fit because you won"t use a condom, is anti-abortion, not on birth control, and you aren"t ready to have a kid, then you need to get as far away from that one as possible. Not sure what game she"s running but it sounds like she might be trying to trap you. I have no idea why a chick would lose her shit about a dude wearing a condom, unless it was because: a.) she wants to get knocked up b.) she"s super religious and doesn"t believe in any form of contraception c.) she"s sensitive because she thinks you"re wearing a condom because she thinks that you might suspect she has a STD or d.) you started using condoms after never using them before and haven"t explained why.

Options b, c, and d sound like they"re out of the question here if you"ve been using condoms consistently up until this point, unless she"s had some crazy religious epiphany or something like that.

Granted I don"t know the whole story here, could you link back to your original post(s) detailing this one? I"d rather not dig through your posting history to find it. But regardless, a woman bawling because you won"t stop using condoms is highly suspicious. And going to the hospital because of a panic attack? lol? What will they do for you at the hospital for that?

She sounds extremely manipulative and frankly, dangerous. At this point if I were you and you stuck with her, I"d be worried about her poking holes in condoms or lying about being on birth control to keep you around. Unless you want a kid and a clingy crazy, get the fuck out man.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
You don"t need to read any backstory. You just need to know that his woman was fucking insane.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
You don"t need to read any backstory. You just need to know that his woman was fucking insane.
Yeah, the back story here is she pulls this shit twice a week. He"s not pussing out on anything, and he laid out the situation for her once already. He gave her the one chance, I don"t fault him at all for following through this time.

W

Wrathcaster

So wait, he bought a plane ticket to send her back to the states and a train ticket to send her to her family once she got to the US? Or did he buy a plane ticket to send himself back to the states and got her a train ticket to go back to her family in whatever country they are living in now? That"s the part I don"t understand.

I guess it doesn"t really matter, she still sounds crazy and I"d be running for the hills no matter what the situation.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I think he said he lives in Kazakhstan, he"s from the US, and she"s Russian. Which is why most of us told him to get a food taster last time he posted, or to develop a resistance to polonium.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, the guy tried to talk sense to that psycho several times and every time she just freaks the fuck out and then break down into a panic attack that nearly kills her. He told her he couldn"t take it anymore and she had to straighten her act or he"d walk. She"s also super jealous, which brings more crazy freak outs.

So... apparently she tried to trap him by getting pregnant and she did another act when he said he wasn"t down with that plan.

To fly out of the country like that is pretty cheap, but frankly, she"d probably stab him rather than let him go away quietly. So it"s not like he has a lot of options. Kudos for leaving her a good chunk of cash so she isn"t cold out in the street at least.

W

Wrathcaster

Eomer said:
I think he said he lives in Kazakhstan, he"s from the US, and she"s Russian. Which is why most of us told him to get a food taster last time he posted, or to develop a resistance to polonium.
Yeah I just went back and read his posts, this was too intriguing. I really think it"s very possible that she may have poisoned him.

Knowing what he posted about her being all crazy about marriage, threatening suicide then saying she"s dying every time he tries to break up with her, I"m 100% she"s trying to get him not to wear a rubber so she can get knocked up and force him into marriage. It all adds up perfectly.

RUN AWAY MCCHEESE! RUN THE FUCK AWAY! GET THE FUCK OUT OF KAZAHKSTAN BEFORE YOU"RE POISONED AGAIN BY A PREGNANT, INSANE RUSSIAN!!!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Eomer said:
Well it will certainly be nice once he moves to a country with better hookers.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Jesus Christ. Frankly I"m glad she pulled that shit so you"d finally get the fuck out of there. Bitch is bad news. Still think she poisoned you.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
The Ancient said:
What was the man"s way out? Killing her? He left her cash, did what he could, I don"t see anything wrong with that.
He wouldn"t fuck her in the pussy without a jimmy on and the relationship ended because of it. "The pussy way out".

Should have taken the ass way out and said "no condom? no problem but its going in your butt"