Girls who broke your heart thread

Kyp_foh

shitlord
oh i feel jealousy. possessiveness too! but i dont let it rule me. by "not a jealous person" i mean i dont feel those things so strongly as to let them influence my actions or affect my mood.

But the feelings of jealousy contrasted with the feelings of "i like hot chicks making out". it was a very confusing couple of days!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Kyp said:
oh i feel jealousy. possessiveness too! but i dont let it rule me. by "not a jealous person" i mean i dont feel those things so strongly as to let them influence my actions or affect my mood.
Actions like....posting about it on a message board? Non jealous people don"t need advice on how to handle it, they just handle it. Jealous people don"t understand why they feel that way and need help understanding it.

TheCutlery said:
Actions like....posting about it on a message board? Non jealous people don"t need advice on how to handle it, they just handle it. Jealous people don"t understand why they feel that way and need help understanding it.
I rarely like any of your posts, but this...this is good.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
TheCutlery said:
So let us be his therapy.

It"s a problem when he does things like freak out when she wants to go out with other girls, or checks her email, because he"s positive she"s cheating on him with a woman.

Venting to us that a certain situation gave him conflicted feelings does not make him psycho jealous.

On a similar note I had recently gone out with a girl i used to hang out with a lot a few years back. Hit it off pretty well, coffee a couple of times, went out to a movie. Then we went out to coffee once and she unbeknownst to even herself gave me way too much fucking information.

She admitted a night of partying where she had hooked up with two guys (not at the same time) and not realized it until the next day. She also talked about her rules for sex, mainly the guy has to wear a condom if she"s on top, because she won"t stop riding until she cums, even if he finishes first. Unprotected, and pretty flagrant sex, awesome.

Haven"t talked to her since. It"s ironic, a few years back we didn"t get together, because she went from relationship to relationship in the snap of an eye, and I didn"t sit around waiting for those little windows of her being single. Now she"s been single for most of a year, and it sounds like she"s gone to the far extreme of having wayyyy too much fun.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
Christ chill the fuck out. Because someone posts on a message board, it means it"s seriously bothering him? What the fuck are you talkin about? 99% of shit posted here is drivel.

Dude posts a story about a strange circumstance he finds interesting, and these geniuses come out, "DUDE YOU"RE TOTALLY JEALOUS. NO ONE POSTS ANYTHING HERE UNLESS THEY"RE TOTALLY BOTHERED BY IT."

The stupidity makes my brain hurt.

By the way there is a pair of socks in the middle of my floor. It"s gonna ruin my day probably because, by posting it on a message board, that means it"s totally bothering me.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dabamf said:
Christ chill the fuck out. Because someone posts on a message board, it means it"s seriously bothering him? What the fuck are you talkin about? 99% of shit posted here is drivel.

Dude posts a story about a strange circumstance he finds interesting, and these geniuses come out, "DUDE YOU"RE TOTALLY JEALOUS. NO ONE POSTS ANYTHING HERE UNLESS THEY"RE TOTALLY BOTHERED BY IT."

The stupidity makes my brain hurt.

By the way there is a pair of socks in the middle of my floor. It"s gonna ruin my day probably because, by posting it on a message board, that means it"s totally bothering me.
100% agree.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Are those the socks you used to clean the brown mystery up with? Cause I can totally believe you in that case.

Citten_foh

shitlord
So I"ve been trying out online dating..

I"ve really up"d my game in the past few weeks, been using this one line and it"s gotten me laid several times now. It"s an opener and always gets attention, and I"m talking women that arewaybeyond my threshold. I say the one line and it"s all downhill from there. You guys could use it too if you want (thank me later), message them:

I"M A SEX OFFENDER!!!

Then just wait.

They think it"s hilarious, they usually write back "LOL" or "wow that"s a new one...its funny... so what"s your name?"

Then you basically just make small talk, chit chat, go on your date or whatever.

Then in the middle of the date, before the date ends, or the first moment you find yourself out of the public eye with said person, the irony sets in when they find out it wasn"t a joke. Win/Win.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Citten said:
So I"ve been trying out online dating..

I"ve really up"d my game in the past few weeks, been using this one line and it"s gotten me laid several times now. It"s an opener and always gets attention, and I"m talking women that arewaybeyond my threshold. I say the one line and it"s all downhill from there. You guys could use it too if you want (thank me later), message them:

I"M A SEX OFFENDER!!!

Then just wait.

They think it"s hilarious, they usually write back "LOL" or "wow that"s a new one...its funny... so what"s your name?"

Then you basically just make small talk, chit chat, go on your date or whatever.

Then in the middle of the date, before the date ends, or the first moment you find yourself out of the public eye with said person, the irony sets in when they find out it wasn"t a joke. Win/Win.
Haha, just go out to dinner with them, and then grab their pussy and say "see i told you!"

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Schezanna said:
Are those the socks you used to clean the brown mystery up with? Cause I can totally believe you in that case.
lol

Citten said:
haha brilliant post

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I don"t think this warrants it"s own thread, so I"ll just put it here. If you don"t care, as is the case with most, well, I know,

I"m doing a little experiment with myself. I"ve had a love/hate relationship with the internet for a while. In high school it was the only outlet for a shy kid with a bad case of cynicism. But as I"ve gotten older, its slowly transformed from somewhat of a vice with a lot of inherent benefit into mostly a vice. Being a generally-normal person, I haven"t needed it as a social substitute for many years, but I continue to waste a lot of time on it.

Though I am mostly introverted, I noticed my sociability seesaws hugely. I haven"t accounted for the reasons quite yet, but I do know that introverts easily get their "dose" of socialization and no longer desire any more for some period of time. It seems to me that I am less social during times when I post a lot on FOH. However, it"s hard to say which is cause and which is effect, or if it"s just coincidence.

Video games are my biggest vice. When I move into a new place and have no internet, or just get bored of the games I have, suddenly I start cooking more, cleaning my place more, getting out of the house more. Home life also seems a lot more relaxed. With little to do at home, I get ready to meet friends earlier rather than squeezing in 1 more game of SC and rushing, I hang out & read, respond to emails faster, etc.

For the next few weeks I have a break from classes I"m taking. There are a few things I wanna accomplish in that spare time, but most importantly I have very few committed appointments during this time. So what I decided is to cut out all video game playing and FOH viewing. I chose the worst time to do it to so I can see the extreme of results.

My prediction is that I become much more productive, save more money by cooking / doing tasks myself, and become much more of a social instigator.

Anyway I wanted to keep it short since most probably don"t care. I"m gonna start Operation Bore Myself tomorrow so I can have a day respond to people that call me an asshole or rapist or whatever brilliant insult follows a neutral post.

So anyway, I like tryin to help out w/ stories posted here and whatnot, I enjoy this thread, but I just wanted to post and say I"ll be gone for a while.

Peace my fellow dysfunctional daters.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Good luck man! It"s fucking hard! I fucking hate this website, and everyone on here is a completely vile angry doucebag (pot, kettle, etc).

Silver Knight of the Realm
aychamo_aycono said:
Good luck man! It"s fucking hard! I fucking hate this website, and everyone on here is a completely vile angry doucebag (pot, kettle, etc).
Bro, you take that back! I am not a bag of twos.