Girls who broke your heart thread

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
He should have talked to her about it as soon as he was uncomfortable, had he done that sooner, he probably wouldn"t have encountered as many awkward moments as he did. As he posted, once he did talk to her (and I suppose, set boundaries) things were fine.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ravvenn said:
I felt like sharing this.. Maybe it"s just me, but I thinkthis guyseems a little ungrateful taking the whole Blowjob Patrol bit into account.

He posted anupdateyesterday:

It seems he came to his senses for the most part, but he still seems like a giant pussy. It"s a shame to see a man brush off frequent blowjobs, it makes me sad for the men stuck with women who hate giving head.
i don"t know a whole lot about the S&M shit but iwould think hat involves being whipped a lot and fucked in the ass with strap ons and shit... pretty high price to pay for blowjobs.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
dimstar said:
Long time lurker, I"ll add to the awesomeness of crazy meet on plenty of fish.

So I chat this girl up on PoF a little, talk on to each other on the phone for 20 minutes. Seems normal, a nurse, so she has a decent profession doesn"t smoke, her own house. No abnormal amount of pets. No kids.

We tentatively plan to do something friday because her friend was having a meltdown so said she might have to go help her friend.

1115pm rolls around and shes finished helping her friend out and wants to meet at some dive bar.

Do first in person hellos, order drinks. I swear I heard her order a DOUBLE Vodka and Root beer. WTF kind of drink is that?

First thing she says to me once we sit down is, that shes been drinking a little with her friends. And if she says anything dumb to give her a 2nd chance.

Conversation is going along fine until, out of no where she asks what is my length and girth. Im like lmao wtf are you serious? She was serious. So I said something like play your cards right tonight and you might find out.

We get back to normal first date talk until, she starts talking about how her mom a nurse works with disabled veterans(i"m a veteran) and a lot of them suffer from erectile dysfunction. And she pauses and stares right at me after saying that. And I go So? And than she looks at where my crotch would be under that table. Being slightly offended by such a question. I make the smartass reply "why don"t you put your hand under the table and find out if it works"

At that point she got all offended and said that was a really rude thing to say. I said that question was even more offensive to ask someone just because some vets dicks don"t work, all vets must suffer from it. (Note- I was a communications technician, not a real veteran)

That was pretty much the end of the date. I did give her a 2nd chance at a date, just because I wanted to see how crazy the crazy was, but she never got back to me.
you"ve never heard of ordering a double vodka?

sounds like she was trying to be flirtatious/funny with the other stuff and you took it way too seriously.

Rune_foh

shitlord
Darus Grey said:
She went to school for 8 years, had a very high paying career she worked really hard for, but insisted that if we were to have a family in the future that she wanted to be a stay at home mom.

I told her in much nicer words, that"s a waste of both her money and time, and the money and time we as a society spent educating her, provides very little statistical benefit to the children, and would put the entire burden of the home on my shoulders; which in my view is very selfish. Especially considering I have a career that has very low hours(academia) and a job that I can easily telecommute to(software engineer), so in the context of us as a couple, it made infinitely more sense for me to raise children at home if we were to have any, as I would have to give up very little and she was wanting to give up it all.

She however, felt that as a woman she was entitled to this. I called her very sexist and in much less nice terms, ended our relationship there. I want a partner, not a weight around my neck sucking my blood because she felt "Entitled" to it.

She still calls me like once every few weeks drunk or depressed or something, wanting to get back together; Judging by her dating history I think it set in that she probably won"t ever do better than me. Ah well.
Greatest post ever. God I love that you told her all of that. Lord knows I"ve thought the same thing many times.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
i don"t know a whole lot about the S&M shit but iwould think hat involves being whipped a lot and fucked in the ass with strap ons and shit... pretty high price to pay for blowjobs.
Not necessarily, it depends an awful lot on what your girl is into. I"m sure there are a few that would go the strap-on road, but I find it hard to believe that"s the mainstream. There are a lot of girls that just like to have complete control over the situation and what happens. Could just be a lot of teasing and playing, because every woman should know that once the guy"s done, we"re pretty much done playing for awhile.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
This isn"t girl-related...but...yay cancer at 26! I really needed this without health insurance.

2nd opinioning this crap next week to be sure.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Aamina said:
This isn"t girl-related...but...yay cancer at 26! I really needed this without health insurance.

Good luck man, hopefully it"s not cancer, and if it is I hope it"s a quick winning fight for ya.

Palum_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:

No need bro, I can assure you that it would indeed suck to have cancer without health insurance.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Aamina said:

Stay strong mang!

-Aamina
pink_ribbon.png

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
Your newfound mancrush on me is cute Cam. Thanks, but I"m married. 8(
Has nothing to do with a mancrush.. I just know what a PoS you really are unlike most of these people on here.. grobbee doesn"t have anything on you.. now kindly STFU and go away.

Citten_foh

shitlord
Camerous Valde Unus said:
Has nothing to do with a mancrush.. I just know what a PoS you really are unlike most of these people on here.. grobbee doesn"t have anything on you.. now kindly STFU and go away.
Actually Zehn is surprisingly clever, charasmatic, and fun IRL/vent/gaming etc. He"s just a serial cunt on these boards which is kind of lame because no one gets to see his true colors

The colors I fell in love with.

Brown

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Ok I have something to post here and I am just curious as to everyone"s take on it... I know what I think I should do but maybe I am just gun shy or something.

I have been dating this chick for 3 weeks now. My cousin set us up. My cousin is female and this is one of her old girl friends, IE they have had sex and were seeing each other before she went back to 100% guys. This woman has 3 kids and only works part time cleaning houses.

Ok enough back story here are the things that bother me:

1) We have had sex a few times but only once at a time. Any time we got to have sex a 2nd time she has some reason why she doesn"t want to, IE she is tired, sleepy, not feeling well, ect. I am not a one time person and it frustrates me to no end. I went to FL for a week and came back a couple days early. She came and stayed the night with me Thurs night. Again the 1 time sex thing. I say something to her and she says we"ll do it more than once in the morning. Next morning we have sex and 7 mins or so later I am ready to go again. She tries once again to persuade me not to but this time I am not going to take no for an answer unless she has a really good reason. She doesn"t so we proceed. I go to put it in and about break my cock off... she has become completely dry... I mean BONE DRY. I try to get her wet again but to no avail... I spend 30 minutes doing every thing I know of to get her wet again... I have no lube handy... I try to fuck her anyway and the result is I now have a friction burn on the head of my cock.. which hurts like fuck btw when I go to piss but any way... she then informs me that this is why she didn"t want me to do her more than once at a time because it takes a long time for her to build back up and get wet again... WTF... I hate the feel of lube and I hate only getting off once in a session. I know this may sound stupid and petty but it is what it is.

2) We went and picked her son up yesterday and he asked to stay the night with us. I said sure. Well he is scared of being alone so I made him a pallet next to my bed so he can sleep in the room with us. She strips down to panties and a bra RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. He is setting there staring at his mother"s body like he wants to get a piece... I am just laying there dumbfounded... he then asks her why she isn"t sleeping naked... she says I have never slept naked in front of you hush... he says yes you have! every time John would come over you would sleep naked with him. She tells him to hush and go to sleep. I mean WTF?? What kind of person strips naked in front of their kid?

3) She wakes me up this morning stroking my cock... she has the sheet thrown over her hand and is just stroking my cock like there is no tomorrow... I wake up and am like WTF are you doing?? Your SON is laying beside us! She"s like he"s a sleep shhh and let me get you off. I look over and he is staring at me... needless to say that killed my erection pronto... What kind of a person jacks a man off with their child laying not 3 feet away?

Are these normal behaviors for people with kids? Or am I dealing with a complete crazy person?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I just know what a PoS you really are
You cut me deep bro. Here, let me be nice to you.

Or am I dealing with a completecrazy person?
Your answer in bold. Get out now before you pop a kid in her.