Girls who broke your heart thread

Dis

Confirmed Male
Vatoreus said:
Soooooo... New turn of events with the redhead.

I get a text from her asking how I feel about fucking in front of people. I tell her I"ve done it at parties, and her followup is "How do you feel about fucking me in front of people and getting paid for it?"

Turns out, she"s a cam girl and also wants to do a show somewhere in Austin. Haven"t gotten any details yet, but it was a mild "Huh?!" moment for me.

What should I do FOH??
As if the question needs to be asked? Make sure you send us links

Churchill said:
I guess I don"t doubt you told her this but..no you haven"t.
It was twice actually. I was drunk at my house, friends standing outside my window while blinds were up. We knew they were watching, didn"t care. Second time, people busted into my room while I"m nailing a chick at my birthday, proceed to do shots as I finish. Nothing "omg wild and crazy" but it has happened.

Also, show isn"t until sometime after the first. Waiting to hear back from her on how much it pays, etc. Hoping to get something worthwhile out of this if I"m driving 2 hours away to take part.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Vatoreus said:
It was twice actually. I was drunk at my house, friends standing outside my window while blinds were up. We knew they were watching, didn"t care. Second time, people busted into my room while I"m nailing a chick at my birthday, proceed to do shots as I finish. Nothing "omg wild and crazy" but it has happened.

Also, show isn"t until sometime after the first. Waiting to hear back from her on how much it pays, etc. Hoping to get something worthwhile out of this if I"m driving 2 hours away to take part.
Haha all of this is just great.

Rune_foh

shitlord
As a real Austin resident, unlike some of the Round Rock pretenders we have on this board, I volunteer my services to record this historic event.

intelnavi_foh

shitlord
Meh, I don"t think a cam girl has to necessarily be crazy. I"ve met some pretty normal ones. Shit if I could get paid, just sitting in my room naked (or while cooking, showering, etc) why wouldn"t I? I would check out her show first, just to make sure she"s not one of the let me shove this beachball up my ass ones tho (although you might be into that).

EDIT: what"s wrong with Round Rock?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Vatoreus said:

Considering I have done the first one as well don"t know what church hill finds so unbelievable about it. Mine involved party, corner apartment on the 4th floor was one of those squared complex"s with pool in the middle so if you were on the corner anyone on the other balconies/walk ways could basically reach over and knock on your sliding glass doors. Fucked on the bed while at least 5 people could see.

Anyways if you do it Vat just wear a mask and if any thing crazy happens can just deny it is you.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Vatoreus said:
Waiting to hear back from her on how much it pays, etc. Hoping to get something worthwhile out of this if I"m driving 2 hours away to take part.
You say this as if FoH immortality alone isn"t worth it.

MrGraham_foh

shitlord
Rune said:
As a real Austin resident, unlike some of the Round Rock pretenders we have on this board, I volunteer my services to record this historic event.
Don"t hate on Round Rock Ten minute commutes for the win.

Beers after the sex?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Hatorade said:
Considering I have done the first one as well don"t know what church hill finds so unbelievable about it. Mine involved party, corner apartment on the 4th floor was one of those squared complex"s with pool in the middle so if you were on the corner anyone on the other balconies/walk ways could basically reach over and knock on your sliding glass doors. Fucked on the bed while at least 5 people could see.

Anyways if you do it Vat just wear a mask and if any thing crazy happens can just deny it is you.
Church is a faggot and is near the top of the list of people that should be ignored. He thinks if he hasn"t done it, no one else has either.

Therefore no one has gotten consent any further than date rape.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Lefazz said:
More like immorality. A lot of you have some fucked up values...or lack thereof.
Sex isn"t evil, and they aren"t going to hell for doing something between two consenting adults.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Lefazz said:
More like immorality. A lot of you have some fucked up values...or lack thereof.
Your posts always lack fun. You, sir, are afraid of fun.