Girls who broke your heart thread

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
lol nah it was an academic scholarship, like 50% of tuition + free room and board or something... took it away when i beat the piss out of some RA (off campus wtf).
Ser Kegkilla said:
grew up in philadelphia, parents threatened they weren"t paying for shit anymore unless i was local after the miami incident.
So, you were from West Philadelphia? Born and raised?
You got in one little fight and your mom got scared?

I think I see where this is going.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
The concert was ok in terms of music.. actually met up with some friends for a pregame party and got there around 830ish.. the floor was pretty empty until about 1030 then all the now legal jailbait poured in with bra"s and underwear.. i dont think i talked to one person that didnt pop

I was a bit disappointed that avicii came out at 11 then the show ended at 12.. wtf? had to listen to the shitty opener for 3 fucking hours

Hit up an afterparty til 5, maybe i"ll hit up alesso on 2/6

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Aamina said:
The girl who I cut the cord with, the girl who got all drunk, contacted me today. Hadn"t talked in a few two weeks or so, stopped thinking about her, dated two other girls. She"sstillpulling the horseshit "I love you still, but I don"t love you enough to not be atremendously selfish person." I don"t feel like getting back on this roller coaster, so I will not.
Smart decision, keep it going and post some ex wife pics. Even non nudes will do initially.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Aamina said:
The girl who I cut the cord with, the girl who got all drunk, contacted me today. Hadn"t talked in a few two weeks or so, stopped thinking about her, dated two other girls. She"sstillpulling the horseshit "I love you still, but I don"t love you enough to not be atremendously selfish person." I don"t feel like getting back on this roller coaster, so I will not.
Wow, fact she"d text you that, which has no sort of conversational value except screaming i want to fuck with your emotions tells me "run run run"

i love you but im selfish.. sounds so.. paradox. love is selfless?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Kenadul said:
Smart decision, keep it going and post some ex wife pics. Even non nudes will do initially.
don"t count on it bro, that would require some sort of testicular fortitude. right now he"s just barely able to stay away from fat girls who want to use him as a cuddle toy.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Aamina said:
Show me your fortitude, then, sir. Where are the nudes of all the hot chicks you"ve banged? Oh that"s right. You"ve never posted anything of the sort.
I don"t want to interfere between gentlemen, but I do recall you saying that you would post some pictures after the legal matters were taken care well before your ban bet tirade. Hasn"t the divorce been over for a while?

Seths_foh

shitlord
Kenadul said:
I don"t want to interfere between gentlemen, but I do recall you saying that you would post some pictures after the legal matters were taken care well before your ban bet tirade. Hasn"t the divorce been over for a while?
What he said.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
There are further complications. Additionally, some faggot from FoH bugged me (IRL no less), and I don"t intend to post identifying photographs when I am on the cusp of starting a new, and more stupid-yet-necessary legal battle.

I also maintain that I owe not a single one of you jackasses anything, after the amount of shit people have dished out. This isn"t even a question of "do I deserve it," it"s a question of, "does anyone deserve it, and if we want something shouldn"t we act in a way that makes people want to provide pictures?"

I still have "em, and I"d like to show them. I"ve shown other things. All Big Kayg does is come in and troll.

As someone who is divorced and has children, I can tell you that there are further complexities beyond a divorce ending, which I did not anticipate.

In other news, the girl keeps contacting me and said I was her "intellectual soulmate."

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Aamina said:
There are further complications. Additionally, some faggot from FoH bugged me (IRL no less), and I don"t intend to post identifying photographs when I am on the cusp of starting a new, and more stupid-yet-necessary legal battle.

I also maintain that I owe not a single one of you jackasses anything, after the amount of shit people have dished out. This isn"t even a question of "do I deserve it," it"s a question of, "does anyone deserve it, and if we want something shouldn"t we act in a way that makes people want to provide pictures?"

I still have "em, and I"d like to show them. I"ve shown other things. All Big Kayg does is come in and troll.

As someone who is divorced and has children, I can tell you that there are further complexities beyond a divorce ending, which I did not anticipate.

In other news, the girl keeps contacting me and said I was her "intellectual soulmate."
Yeah, he doesn"t have the pictures is what this boils down to.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Did you even consummate your marriage? Or did she just marry you for your stimulating conversation, poetry, and teen menstruation fiction while she got all her dicking needs from everyone that actually has a pair of working testicles?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
Show me your fortitude, then, sir. Where are the nudes of all the hot chicks you"ve banged? Oh that"s right. You"ve never posted anything of the sort.
whats on my phone right now (had iphone replaced 2 weeks ago)

nothing spectacular, but at least it"s not another one of aanima"s swamp creatures he"s weirdly so proud of.

actually 2 different girls, first one had a pretty slammin body, second one NTT.