Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Rav can I have your phone number. I"ll drunk dial you and you"ll get it at noon. Perfect to break up the work day.

Sutekh said:
Oh yeah Dabamf, that"s right weren"t you in her guild? her being my girlfriend.
I joined IB after I discovered Transcendence wasn"t the underdog guild I hoped for, but rather a GM whining, incapable, cheating guild. I didn"t see much of Crow though I think she was gone when I joined, then came back shortly before I quit.

It appears soulless here wasn"t deterred from the rabid hate acquired in the past 24 hours. It"s cool though, still 12(13?) days to go.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Dabamf said:
Rav can I have your phone number. I"ll drunk dial you and you"ll get it at noon. Perfect to break up the work day.

I joined IB after I discovered Transcendence wasn"t the underdog guild I hoped for, but rather a GM whining, incapable, cheating guild. I didn"t see much of Crow though I think she was gone when I joined, then came back shortly before I quit.

It appears soulless here wasn"t deterred from the rabid hate acquired in the past 24 hours. It"s cool though, still 12(13?) days to go.
what was your char name on p99? i played in TR for like a month last summer as a trial member before getting bored with the whole thing and giving it up. might have been after your time.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
I"m not that mean, lol.

How come you guys stopped drunk-dialing me, anyway? Am I too old for you now?

Req...c"mon. You"d put it in my butt, right?
You stopped answering.

And yeah totally, anywhere except the butt though.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Just never sounded like a good place to stick my dick. I"m totally open to the possibility that I"m missing out on something great, and that"s ok with me. Because it"s a butthole.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Requiem said:
I"m missing out on something great, and that"s ok with me.
You totally are. Especially trying to talk your whore/gf/wife into letting you put your penis in her anus. That"s the fun part.

I take that back, the fun part is the penis in the anus part.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah the months of bargaining, followed by awkwardness trying to get it all in there, and then the morning after not being able to look at the jar of nutella next to your toast.

That is the fun part.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
We need to get someone to give us enough money to fly out Lumie, Mippo and all the other rockstars imo

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
a_skeleton_03 said:
Yeah the months of bargaining, followed by awkwardness trying to get it all in there, and then the morning after not being able to look at the jar of nutella next to your toast.

That is the fun part.
ROFL. It"s not dirty if you clean it out! Sadly, it ain"t like a vagina that you can just stick it in.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Kuriin said:
ROFL. It"s not dirty if you clean it out! Sadly, it ain"t like a vagina that you can just stick it in.
Wasn"t this just discussed somewhere?

Urban Dictionary: poop noodle

After the act of anal sex between members of opposite sex. The male will urinate in the toilet expelling a poop shaped noodle from the urethra. Followed by urine.

I fucked Cindy last night and when i pissed a poop noodle came out.