Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
001001102 said:
Bros, back to the topic: girl who (will potentially break) my heart.

I have class with this chick, ~5"2", blonde, blue eyes, athletic, roughly a 7ish imo. Would be 8ish if she were tall (short women are usually a no-go for me unless I get to know them first). I find it easy to carry on a conversation with her, find her company enjoyable, etc. Most of our interaction happens before/after class and on the way to our respective cars if we happen to park near each other that day. We don"t talk about schoolwork or anything like that. Our conversations usually trend toward our plans for life, including the immediate future. There"s a possibility she"s going to move back home (halfway across the country) in 5-6 months when she"s finished with her degree, but she would like to stay in this area. She seems to be relatively interested in me. Sound like something worth pursuing?
I had this situation last semester, I was waiting for the right moment, including her friendzoned faggots not being near her, finally just manned up one day when I was walking to my car with her (she parked some where in the same parking lot), I just said hey so why havent we hung out yet? She was like omg ya I know we live so close... and then I got her number and sealed the deal that weekend.

Found out later the chick had told her mom the first day of class that I was the cutest guy there.. (at least her mom said that when I met her). I wasted like month and half from first day of class to getting her #, and for what.. yeah perfect moment psh, make it yourself.

But ya if shes moving you should probably steer clear of it if you"re going to get attached easily, the chick I sealed deal with was moving around new years (in 2 months at the time) and while we broke up for different reasons, I"m glad I"m not with her still and having to deal with LDR.

I think she"s def interested, and just waiting for you to capitalize.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lost said:
I mean anal hasnt done it for me, always had gfs with tight pussies so I never felt like anal was any different, although I"ve had some hookups I could see it being more of a benefit, but those girls arent around long enough.

But, if I really liked anal, I"d probably have dumped her too cause it"d get old waiting for it to happen. I"d feel like I"ve hit the ceiling with the creative side of the relationship and its not going to get anymore fun from there.

It"s kind of like how someone mentioned earlier that once you get all these crazy chicks in bed you just cant settle for a boring chick, even if its a dry spell. Anytime I"ve gotten a boring girl in bed that was tryin to wife up I"d usually cut my losses.

I still remember this incredibly shy korean chick I hooked up with, the thing that killed it for me before it even started was her standing next to me saying, in a real shy voice, okay lets have sex, take your pants off.. while she took hers off.

I was a bit shocked, like what no foreplay, no wild crazy kissing/fondling? nope, she took her pants off, got on her back and waited for me.. all in awkward silence like I was paying her or something?

I popped one off on her to seal the deal and got a "ew gross." If I needed further affirmation it was then.
it actually wasn"t that much about the anal... after she refused me she went into some "sob" story about how when she was younger some guy basically forced his cock into her ass and went to town and she was like traumatized or something. i think she told me this expecting a somewhat sympathetic reaction, but i was actually pretty disgusted at her anal rape story and told her to get her shit and get the fuck out. probably one of my oddest/most awkward break up stories.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
it actually wasn"t that much about the anal... after she refused me she went into some "sob" story about how when she was younger some guy basically forced his cock into her ass and went to town and she was like traumatized or something. i think she told me this expecting a somewhat sympathetic reaction, but i was actually pretty disgusted at her anal rape story and told her to get her shit and get the fuck out. probably one of my oddest/most awkward break up stories.
You are nothing if not empathetic ...

Silver Knight of the Realm
Grumpus said:
Whats wrong with short chics btw? Tall chics weird me out. I"m not that tall though, i"m like 5" 10"-5"11".
It"s just awkward positioning + desire to create the master race. I"m 6"5".

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
You should hook up with an african chick, so you can have a kid that is chocolate.

To represent you on the inside, as well as on the outside.

Dem roots run deep.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tyen said:
You should hook up with an african chick, so you can have a kid that is chocolate.

To represent you on the inside, as well as on the outside.

Dem roots run deep.
Bro, I would, but srs problem - can"t stand curly hair. I don"t mind wavy, but curly is a deal breaker. She"d have to stay on top of that shit with straightener. Or be genetically blessed with superior non-African straight hair.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
lost said:
I mean anal hasnt done it for me, always had gfs with tight pussies so I never felt like anal was any different, although I"ve had some hookups I could see it being more of a benefit, but those girls arent around long enough.
Yeah, like Christopher Hitchens has said, anal sex is one of the 4 most overrated things in life. The only reason why it"s "hot" or fun to do from time to time, for me, is because of the degradation factor.

W

Wrathcaster

opiate82 said:
So those still dating looking for an in with a hot coworker or neighbor chick? Offer to take her out for a "casual" lunch on V-Day to Qdoba...

Buy one entree, get one free when you kiss someone @ Qdoba
Jesus christ that"s the lamest most pathetic fucking thing I"ve ever heard. She gets her lunch paid (or yours) if she kisses you? What the fuck. Using a first kiss as an ultimatum for providing a meal at some chain restaurant is ultimate lamesauce and creepy to boot.

Don"t do this.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The way op presents the "opportunity" is kinda shady, but it doesn"t have to be used as an ultimatum. If there"s some flirting back and forth or whatever, I could see this being used to your advantage provided you are up front, and not creepy about it.

W

Wrathcaster

ToeMissile said:
The way op presents the "opportunity" is kinda shady, but it doesn"t have to be used as an ultimatum. If there"s some flirting back and forth or whatever, I could see this being used to your advantage provided you are up front, and not creepy about it.
Yeah. Sure. So does the plan for this involve telling her before you get there that you can get her a free entree if she kisses you, or letting her find out?

If it"s the latter, this sounds like something out of a comedy flick. OH LOOK AT THAT IF YOU KISS ME WE EAT FOR FREE WHAT DO YOU KNOW WHAT A SURPRISE LETS MAKE OUT

opiate82_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:
Yeah. Sure. So does the plan for this involve telling her before you get there that you can get her a free entree if she kisses you, or letting her find out?

If it"s the latter, this sounds like something out of a comedy flick. OH LOOK AT THAT IF YOU KISS ME WE EAT FOR FREE WHAT DO YOU KNOW WHAT A SURPRISE LETS MAKE OUT
Yeah, you don"t go there with the expectation that she must kiss you. Flirt a little bit, try to get her to initiate it, play your cards right and set it up like a scene coming straight out of a romantic comedy movie. Chicks love romantic comedy movies.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ser Kegkilla said:
I think I can relate, I had this gf in my senior year of high school.. so we were talking about past experiences, and I asked have you ever hooked up with a black guy?

She said well once she was hanging out with this kid from school (she went to a diff high school) and he asked her to jerk him off, and she said she didnt like him at all but felt bad for him so she did (on campus)

I was pretty disgusted with that and its another good reason why I avoid past experience chit chats.

W

Wrathcaster

lost said:
I think I can relate, I had this gf in my senior year of high school.. so we were talking about past experiences, and I asked have you ever hooked up with a black guy?

She said well once she was hanging out with this kid from school (she went to a diff high school) and he asked her to jerk him off, and she said she didnt like him at all but felt bad for him so she did (on campus)

I was pretty disgusted with that and its another good reason why I avoid past experience chit chats.
Why, because she jerked off some dude she didn"t like, or that he was black?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wrathcaster said:
Why, because she jerked off some dude she didn"t like, or that he was black?
what, ya because she gave a pity handjob, that shit is weak.