Girls who broke your heart thread

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kuriin said:
You are so bad. I thought we were done talking about urinema.
Bro, who says we aren"t?

Trexmussen said:
001001102: crooked smiles are sex.com
Bro, it"s been proven that you"re possibly mentally handicapped due to having (I presume) a vagoo.

trex

Queen Bee
Kuriin said:
You are so bad. I thought we were done talking about urinema.
Sorry.. I was just thinking that if I wanted to pee in my husbands butt, I"d totes let him pee in mine. #wifecode

001001102 said:
Bro, it"s been proven that you"re possibly mentally handicapped due to having (I presume) a vagoo.
you are soo jelly you don"t have a crooked smile. try not to be so black. it"s okay, man, black people have nice smiles, too

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Haast said:
But good point, there is a fine line between sounding genuine and sounding full of shit.
Anecdote time:

I"d had been friends with my wife for about 5 years when I told her pretty much that I didn"t have room in my life for a female friend, told her I was single, said she was as well and that we should rectify this. About a week later I was balls deep in her.

Now take this with a grain of salt as said tactic had failed twice previously and backfired one other time.

However, considering I was running at about a 0% success rate for girls I was friends with that one day realized that I had a cock that could fulfill their fantasies I"d say I"d rather have a shot then none at all.

But that"s just me.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Schezanna said:
Their cajun fries are the shit, and their hotdogs are actually really damn good.
they charge $4 for those fucking hot dogs you can get a case of for $4

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I think you guys need to lighten up a bit. Maybe since I know Kuriin it is easy for me to realize he is just screwing with you guys to get a rise out of you (and I know he"s doing it to me because he knows I scold him ((and others)) for it).

Kuriin is indeed a closet freak, but he knows I totally get pissy (lol pun) with him for not being relatively "classy". I think I covered this topic before regarding certain words and stuff. Like with Jerlecat talking about sucking cock and stuff. I think there"s a line that can be crossed, and I also think some things should stay in the bedroom. For example: Unless I"m calling someone a pussy (as in a sissy), that word won"t pass my lips (hah, that wasn"t intentional but pretty punny) outside of the bedroom (if I"m referring to an actual vagina). That"s probably the only word that still makes me feel a little shy, which is funny since I say cunt a LOT. I L-O-V-E that word. The C, it"s just so strong! I love how stupid Americans (women) decided to cling on to this one random word that"s the equivalent of "shit" in other places, then turn it in to The Forbidden Word.The most offensive word you can say to or in front of a woman.

Similar with "cock", unless calling someone a cocksucker, I think you should talk about sucking cock to the owner of the cock you"re potentially suckingwhile in the bedroom(or wherever your sextination may be). I usually say oral or dick/wang/peen/dong/sausage/schlong/pecker/dildo with a pulse, etc.. - and for ladies, it"s vag/nani/hoo-hah/snatch/gretta/coochie/cooter/pussoir, etc..; a few exceptions are if you"re in a sex toy shop because that language is encouraged, or if you"re giving a friend tips on how to perform oral, discussing your sexcapades with close friends, and the like.

Kuriin can take things a bit too far even when he"s joking/trolling. I am a bit surprised you guys didn"t really catch on that he was, though. You"re pretty good at troll-spotting. If I were posting the same way I am offline (in regards to sex), I probably would be just as "offensive". But it would most likely be overlooked because I have a vagina. Anyway, I doubt he was expecting people to literally freak out, and honestly, I am a bit surprised, too. So that"s why I"m stepping in to say something. He"sMy Gay(bitches beware), and one of my best friends, and I am absolutely obsessed with turning him straight.

Regardless, the derail was my doing. I"m the one who started the entire discussion, not him. Actually, the whole derail started based off of the "Lets see how many threads we can make about us" squad. But whatever, the asshole talk is my fault. If I knew him messing with you guys would literally make some of you actuallyangry, I"d have told him to stop long ago. Having that said....

Anyway, on the topic of rimming; well, I"d probably have to be shitfaced (wow, I"m tearing it up with puns today)...Drunk. I won"t lie, the thought of my mouth going beyond the balls and to the butt intimidates me, and by intimidates, I mean it grosses me out.

As someone else pointed out, you guys KNOW many of you are SO guilty of never giving up asking us for buttsex from women. And I am confident when I say that I bet most of those women you did that to eventually gave in and at the very least, let you get the tip or a finger in. It is intimidating to us, there is the poop-fear, etc.. I"d bet more women would be willing to if you just gave a warning the day before in order to give them time to "prepare" for such an event.

AlexTheDictator said:
Five Guys is actually coming our way soon.
I"ve never heard of Five Guys until I read some thread "round here about burger places. Last Sunday Vvoid and I went out and we walked past that place, both of us mentioned the burger joint thread on FoH. Hehe. They had these huge bags of something in the middle of the place. They looked like bags of sand, I think he said they were fries.

a_skeleton_03 said:
But in reality not a lot of those in SoCal yet.
The one we saw was at some plaza in San Diego!

---

I forgot who I was originally going to reply to and I"ve been responding to others in hopes it would come back to me, but there"s too many pages to go back on to find the post and I give up. I"m heavily medicated and can"t stay awake. So I"m taking my self-pity, spiced chai black tea, codeine, and iPad and I"m going back to bed.

Assuming I don"t die in my sleep, which I feel like I may be dying. I"ll be taking my curiosity to the kink thread. I"d personally rather have a tranny-free kink thread because they"re attention whores and ruin everything or start acting like its IAMA on Reddit.

I"m not going to look for typos, redundancy, or anything. So I"m sorry in advance if you can"t understand anything.

(PS: I"ll choke any bitch that tries to make passes at my gay)

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The bags at 5 guys are peanuts I believe since they do this whole peanut oil is god schtick and serve all you can eat peanuts while you dine there.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wow this thread getting srs, srsly fast..

I thought everyone was in on the counter-trolling

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Phoenix said:
Well simple you just need to start the trolling back up;

Does your husband do A2M? What about you?
Dude they do Pee2A, of course they do A2M

What kind of logic would do Pee2A before A2M? lol, seems like a stepping stone system to me

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I was instantly in a deep sleep as soon as my head hit this amazing body pillow my no-longer-pregnant friend gave to me (her man claimed it was causing them distance in bed).

Anyway...I"m snoozing.

BANG BANG BANGon my door.

I go out and see a stack of boxes. Some were familiar/expected, another, not so much...

I knew it was going to be good once I saw what was written on top.

The contents were some of my favorite items (not pictured, although half of one is) but I left a few things in there for the picture. Rose pedals, a cow pig (I"m obsessed with cows) and a kimono.

Even when I"m sick and wanted to stab whoever the fucking savage was who was beating down my door, and even though the laugh caused me to have a coughing fit so violent I had tears running down my face and almost passed out from a lack of oxygen....it made my day pretty awesome. Only people in my life from FoH would know that was the perfect thing to send to me because I"d think it was pretty hilarious.