Girls who broke your heart thread

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Hooby said:
Nah, she is into acid, molly, mushrooms and stuff but as far as I"m aware both opiates and the optional needle are out of bounds for her.

We are probably going to stay at her home and have a nice relaxing roll tonight.
I"ve known people to fuck for molly and ecstasy, but not acid and shrooms. I"d say she sounds like a smaller risk (lol). Also, I wouldn"t have pegged your girl for a heroin junkie by looking at her. Then again, heroin is vegan right?

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
As of how long ago? Just ballpark it for us. Yesterday? A week ago?
I actually "officially" broke up with her about 2 weeks ago but kept hanging out due to convinience considering our mutual addiction, she went to jail 1 week ago and thus I have made the decision to cut all contact with her completely. Not willing to risk her getting her foot in the door.
Erronius said:
Was she your GF, or your fuckbuddy / heroin realtoy? Friends with drug benefits?
She was my gf, we knew eachother before either one of us was using heroin, we have just been growing very distant the past few months... at least it felt that way to me.
Erronius said:
Again, how long has it been since she went to jail and you found out about this?
About a week. Funny thing is, though, 2~ weeks ago when we first officially broke up I set up a date with the girl I am seeing tonight, and the now ex found out about it; ended up logging onto my facebook and reading our transcripts, messaging the girl from her account saying we were still a couple, we were still hanging out and cuddling, some random manipulative "my man stay away or else" bullshit.. basically completely sabotaging our night.

Well, actually technically converting it into a double date thing where we were all 3 gonna roll together, but I decided I didn"t want to mix these 2 up and would rather just hang out with the girl alone when i could so I cancelled that shit. Really all things considered, new girl (iv actually known her longer but a lot of it she was out of state so mostly just online chat) has been extremely understanding of all the crazy drama and other stuff to still be willing to hang out tonight. She must really like me <3

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Hooby said:
Normally just lurk but meh, entertainment for others.

A little while ago I just discovered my girlfriend of a little over a year has been prostituting herself out for drugs/money the last couple of months, at least.

Didn"t hit me that hard as I had a feeling she was doing something like that but I figured at least it was more downlow have some deals with people she"s known as friends that wanted to bang her for a long time or something. Got to the point I straight up asked her if she was doing something like that and she just told me "noooOOO eww i would never do that with/to my body. Strangely enough I am definitely more pissed about the being lied to than the actual prostituting, also i definitely coulda used some of that income,anyways, it turns out she was (probably) soliciting strangers off of craigs list.

I found out when she went to jail and I looked her up / saw her intake charge. She is still in jail so we haven"t actually talked since that shit went down, but to be arrested for prostitution she had to have made a deal with an undercover cop therefore someone she didn"t actually know.. kinda gross. The timing was perfect as I was just about to go gung ho on a few accusations and end up making some ultimatums happen.

I have no idea what she is thinking, as in whther or not she thinks I know about the prostituting or not aka whether she can keep lying to me to keep us together... she is supposedly madly in love with me. And to her slight credit I"m sure she would never have done anything if sober and not addicted to heroin, which makes me feel hella guilty about getting her into drugs int he first place, but still - its too gross and too much for me to be able to forgive.. besides, I have a date with much hotter nicer smarter girl set up already.

She gets out of jail march 3rd, perhaps there will be an update then

Oh and I live around Portland, if anyone wants her number to take a turn just ask.
Link to the jail intake?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Hooby said:
Normally just lurk but meh, entertainment for others.

A little while ago I just discovered my girlfriend of a little over a year has been prostituting herself out for drugs/money the last couple of months, at least.

Didn"t hit me that hard as I had a feeling she was doing something like that but I figured at least it was more downlow have some deals with people she"s known as friends that wanted to bang her for a long time or something. Got to the point I straight up asked her if she was doing something like that and she just told me "noooOOO eww i would never do that with/to my body. Strangely enough I am definitely more pissed about the being lied to than the actual prostituting, also i definitely coulda used some of that income,anyways, it turns out she was (probably) soliciting strangers off of craigs list.

I found out when she went to jail and I looked her up / saw her intake charge. She is still in jail so we haven"t actually talked since that shit went down, but to be arrested for prostitution she had to have made a deal with an undercover cop therefore someone she didn"t actually know.. kinda gross. The timing was perfect as I was just about to go gung ho on a few accusations and end up making some ultimatums happen.

I have no idea what she is thinking, as in whther or not she thinks I know about the prostituting or not aka whether she can keep lying to me to keep us together... she is supposedly madly in love with me. And to her slight credit I"m sure she would never have done anything if sober and not addicted to heroin, which makes me feel hella guilty about getting her into drugs int he first place, but still - its too gross and too much for me to be able to forgive.. besides, I have a date with much hotter nicer smarter girl set up already.

She gets out of jail march 3rd, perhaps there will be an update then

Oh and I live around Portland, if anyone wants her number to take a turn just ask.
Hooby don"t take no shit!

W

Wrathcaster

Christ almighty Hooby, you have literally just posted one of my worst nightmares: having a girlfriend strung out, used to be in love, but now she"s fucking random sleazy strangers for drug money and ruined everything, including herself. Holy fucking shit dude, props to you for taking it in stride.

Have to second the question mentioned above though, do you often shoot up heroin or any other hard drugs (coke, crack, meth, crystal meth, etc.)? Weed and psychadelics don"t count, unless you"re smoking an ounce a day and tripping every three days.

Go get tested bro, you"re at serious risk for HIV, hepatitis, or any other number of lovely surprises. Even if you"re 100% positive you haven"t put yourself in the position to catch anything (i.e., never fucked without a rubber, never shared needles, etc.) do it anyway. Srsly man, I don"t know you but I hate to see something like this happen to anyone I don"t expressly hate with a passion. It"s better to know for sure than get sick suddenly and be in the situation holywtf the hell do I do now?

TL;DRGO GET FUCKING TESTED IMMEDIATELY!!!

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Hooby said:
She"s not my gf anymore, that ship has sailed. We were barely together beforeee I found out she was doing that shit behind my back, hell she even lied about not cheating on me the same day she got caught on paper/camera whatever.

Fuck yea; rebound sex ,with girl I"ve had my eye on for a long time, will indeed make everything better.
Yeah... don"t be a decent person, wait a few months, and get tested for std"s before banging someone else. It"s been a whole 2 weeks since you broke up with your ex, right!? Something would have come up by now!

That mangy fucking cumtrap you call a "sailed ship" has barely left port. And she was hooking for a year while doing smack!?

You know what? Fuck it. Fuck it all... this new girl deserves every puss-laden sore she"s going to get if she knows about this shit and still lets you throw dick in her.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Turkish said:
Yeah... don"t be a decent person, wait a few months, and get tested for std"s before banging someone else. It"s been a whole 2 weeks since you broke up with your ex, right!? Something would have come up by now!

That mangy fucking cumtrap you call a "sailed ship" has barely left port. And she was hooking for a year while doing smack!?

You know what? Fuck it. Fuck it all... this new girl deserves every puss-laden sore she"s going to get if she knows about this shit and still lets you throw dick in her.
If I waited a few months, it wouldn"t be a rebound fuck. It"d be a dead-ball fuck or something like that. We are already way overdue to get it on.

As for the ex, she has been hooking somewhere between 1-3 months im not exactly sure. Using smack for a year yes but didn"t share needles, and to boot we both got tested recently; me 3 months ago her 1 month ago, and I have baaarely touched her in the past month like I said; we"ve been growing more distant over the months- largely in part because I could tell something was up with her xD

Besides that to whoever posted above: Yes as I already said I"ve been using h too :p usually daily unless something goes wrong. Right now I"m on a waiting list to get into a 14 day detox/inpatient program. Where I will probably get tested. Thanks for both the props and concern, Wrathcaster.

Oh and Erronius, we have hung out a few times before (me and the "new" girl, a long time ago) and we have plenty fine chemistry without drugs; though I"m sure she likes the fact I have those to offer.

I"m actually getting off the computer now, damn distracting thread.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hooby said:
Done with questions til later in the evening.
Translation: I gotta log into my main account so I can harvest the lolfruit from the troll trees I planted.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hooby, take it from someone who did every drug under the sun(1,000 times over) in my teens and 20"s. Stop doing drugs and associating with people who them. I"m not talking about pot and the occasional bump of coke, but the daily/weekly use. Meth, heroin, rolls. Recreational use is cool, but from reading your post I"m picking up on a bit heavier use than that. Even ifyoucan handle your shit, it attracts an element that cannot and will drag your ass down with them.

And yeah....get tested before fucking someone else.

Uriel_foh

shitlord
Awlbiste said:
So... you got her addicted to heroin and she turned to selling her body in order to get more drugs. Damn.
And his biggest problem was that she wasn"t sharing the money with him so he could shoot up more often too...

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wow dude, how do you feel about knowing you got an innocent (was she?) girl hooked on heroin, forcing herself to whore herself out to keep her addiction up?

It"s one of those things for me that you hear about but never really get to talk to someone thats related to the incident.. I know girls would probably do it for molly, after going to that rave a few weeks ago there are def chicks down, and after doing 1.2g I could see why.

But damn heroin everyday? Staying on this thread keeps you distracted from that at least, you should cut down. What about this new chick? How are you going to handle your addiction around her? How will she handle it? Does she know what she"s getting into? I dont really judge potential girls on what drugs they"ve done, its more about how much they do it and how badly they need to, which sometimes you find out too late.

My last chick had done more drugs than me but she wasnt constantly trying to score shit, the only crazy thing was her and her whole family smoked pot (dad lawyer, mom nurse etc) everyday!

Anyway good luck, I"m not sure I"d be changing up girls so fast, but I guess if you need a distraction then go for it. I"d be focusing on my daily problem and how to fix it and finish my future goals. Maybe you should change your # so that ex chick leaves you alone.