Girls who broke your heart thread

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
I think it"s time you mail order bride some poor SE Asian or Chinese woman who will appreciate not having to shit in a hole in the ground. Anything you provide after that will be bonuses to her and she probably won"t have kids + a husband she"s working things out with that she ultimately goes back to after x amount of months.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Camerous Valde Unus said:
yes rtheir terms not mine.. anti social personality disoprder with psychopathic tendancies and narcissistic... it has to do with me not having empathy I believe.. and not wantinfg real relationships.. but I have gotten better since then I think...
Next GF you find, show her you are a boss.

When you get into the mode where you spend the night at her place "because she isn"t married" take her to the local grocery store so you pals can make dinner.

Buy a toothbrush with her. MAKE SURE it"s the $4 one that runs on AAA batteries.

Without her noticing after you guys eat, grab the toothbrush while she is on the couch and set it somewhere close where she doesn"t see.

Get her naked. Use the toothbrush as a vibrater while you pound her vag. Don"t be stupid and use the bristles.

In the morning wake her up while you brush your teeth. Let her see you using the same toothbrush on your teeth. When she says something stupid say, "wutdo" and nothing else. I guess you can throw in "woman, where is my breakfast."

She will be yours forever.

Aamina said:
I thought it might end up being a big deal, as women in relationships with me are wont to make it, but she said "So what? We"ll still be together at the end of the day. Don"t worry about it."
Wait, so it"s not a big deal that she just wants to bitch about things that have clear solutions?

Ummm, wow. She must have a really sexy forehead if that"s not a big deal in your world. Yeah, I believe it, you"ll be together at the end of the day.... her bitching and complaining about the things she refuses to look at easy solutions over?

Here"s a little pro-tip: if she"s not addressing solutions to things she"s just "bitching" about, she sure ras hell isn"t going to be addressing any solutions or finding any resolutions with anything that really matters.

Basically, she"s an emotionally immature train-wreck waiting to happen.... bit surprise?

Koivu_foh

shitlord
Cam, you might find the second letter interesting.

Ask Dr. NerdLove: Moneygrabber

The site is actually quite amusing to read, and you might find it helpful in your future romantic endeavours. The author seems good at explaining the romantic (social) interactions to people who are not used to reading body language or picking up on non-verbal communication.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Fammaden said:
This can"t be real.
What!? He"s just a kind-hearted guy who wants nothing more than to put the needs of his woman before his own! To take care of and love somebody like no other! You know..as a guy withnarcissitictendancies.

OMFG get this.. I just asked her where they were fgonna live.. she said she was still gonna live with me.. W T F lol Am I this stupid.... that she woukld think I would let her live with me and try and repair a relationship with anothewr man WHILE livning with me? Someoen shoot me in the fucking face alreaduy
well, based on what we all know about your inability to ever not do the totally doormat/stupid/retarded thing....yes.

yes you really are that stupid, I"m sure she"ll come to you tomorrow and cry and ask you and you"ll say yes. just like you did for the woman who said she was only hanging out with you for a place to stay, you found out about it, she cried, and you gave in anyways. look forward to updates.

You"re like the new brad.

"GUYZ I DONT UNDERSTAND. I DO THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND NOTHING CHANGES!!!"

"I was just on xbox with her sons and they said they were going to get her back to me after I told them what their mom did! God I am so fucking awesome and they"re such great boys!"

Get your fucking shit together. You"re pathetic. Women don"t like a guy who is so pathetic they can smell it. And the ones that do aren"t in for him they"re in it for whatever tangible shit they can get out of it. Why the fuck should I show you one shred of respect? You dont respect yourself, and you repeatedly hook up with married women so you don"t respect relationships or other men either. And you"re fucking surprised that someone who cheats on their husband with someone like you is a piece of shit? NEWS AND FILM AT ELEVEN!

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
See here is the thing.. I used to be a hard ass bastard. I never took shit from anyone but I could never keep a relationship going either. So I decided to try something else and do all I could for a girl. It doesn"t work either. But thanks for all the replies and keeping the insults to a minimum.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So your two strategies so far are give nothing and give everything? Guess where most well-adjusted people fall? Somewhere in the middle.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
The key there is well-adjusted... I am not and never have been.. I deal in extremes... sucks but that"s the way I am wired.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Weak excuse?

I have asbergers... I don"t think like you do... I CAN"T think like a normal person.. I don"t perceive reality the way you do.

Weak excuse... fuck you.

See here is the thing.. I used to be a hard ass bastard. I never took shit from anyone but I could never keep a relationship going either. So I decided to try something else and do all I could for a girl. It doesn"t work either. But thanks for all the replies and keeping the insults to a minimum.
Being a hard-ass didn"t mean you respected yourself. It probably meant you knew you didn"t respect yourself or even like yourself, so compensated by TRYING to be someone/something. Note that"s also how you claim to have been a nice guy, by TRYING to be nice.

Now, granted, maybe you have some sociopathic or apsy tendencies (not insulting, saying literally/seriously) so you have to consciously try to be some form of a real boy, but people who respect themselves don"t try to be anything but themselves (or at the very least honest versions of themselves as they pinpoint things they"d like to change and seek to change them... not act differently, but change).

You keep focusing outwardly, when you really need to focus inward. And as someone who believes the vast majority of our society needs therapy, don"t give up on seeking professional help. My guess is if you thought it wasn"t working, it"s because it was working and you just didn"t feel comfortable with it. Or possibly because you"re so determinedly putting up a front that the therapist hadn"t yet worked out the "real" you.

And the "I have aspberger"s" excuse/reasoning is pretty weak. I"ve known plenty of people with plenty of issues of that nature, and they didn"t go around with a constant train wreck in their wake like you do (no offense). In fact, most of them, by identifying what exactly their literal problem was, were then able to get help and lead somewhat productive lives. Not a single one stuck to the "I have aspberger"s" sort of reasoning after being diagnosed with it, continuing to use it as an excuse to not try to compensate.

Basically, so fucking what, if you"re smart enough to recognize you have Aspbergers, you"re smart enough to recognize how it influences your actions. And if you can"t emotionally act appropriately and with self-respect, you can sure as shit cognitively. So even if you"re detached or "wired" different, unless you"re clinically fucking retarded, you should be able to cognitively realize how fucked things are and how you"re fucking them, and then STOP.

Basically, fool me once, maybe I"m an Apsy and it"s excusable. Fool me twice, and, well, the whole aspy thing worked the first time, but now you"re just acting like a fucking idiot, like the rest of us that don"t have Aspberger"s!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you want a real relationship and not just a piece of pussy I"d suggest not taking in girls with the idea simply to have 3way orgies with them would be a logical first step.

Tenks said:
If you want a real relationship and not just a piece of pussy I"d suggest not taking in girls with the idea simply to have 3way orgies with them would be a logical first step.
Buut, he"s got Apsberger"s, and all Aspies are totally out there trying to score three ways at all times...... right? Isn"t that like a hallmark of the Aspy high-life?

Ryanz

<Banned>
I avoid this thread like the plague because... it"s just weird to me. But I"ll say this...going to an internet gaming forum for relationship advice is probably a bad idea. Just a thought. I"m out.