Girls who broke your heart thread

Kilivek said:
Why don"t you tell us more about that fantastic DC food scene. Maybe Cam could take his next date to one of the great NoVA restaurants around? There"s just so many to choose from.

Worthless opinion is worthless.
/snicker

theres another thing you all have in common - rampant mental disability. Since I"ve said repeatedly that the food scene leaves something to be desired I can only assume that you, like Camerous, are one step away from a helmet and drool cup.

LOL

you really are raw about the whole NoVA thing aren"t you? what"s the matter? did you completely wash out here or something? couldn"t get promoted or find steady work and it impacted your ability to pull here? I had a sneaking suspicion this was the case when you first went off but the more you wont let it go the more I"m convinced that you"re just this giant loser with a chip on his shoulder.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Sure, whatever makes you feel better. I"m thriving in this town, I assure you. It"s impossible for anyone not to. I can choose something else you"re completely wrong about if NoVa isn"t your thing (which it is for some unfathomable reason).

Funny. Of the two major decisions I have made in my life (dating a married woman who was mid divorce -- and then buying that woman a ring that I would use to ask her to marry me), Etoille has had a shitload of usable intelligent input in those decisions over you guys" and your rampant attempts at manwhoring while falling flat on your faces.

It truly is just men being afraid of a confident outspoken woman. Get a life gentlemen. She seems pretty well off, while you"re here pouring your hearts out to some random internet strangers looking for either an e-highfive or an e-pat on the back -- both of which are fucking worthless.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Etoille said:
I just had a fight with my husband and need a place to stay. Can I move in with you?
Prediction: he"ll say "no, gross!" with a fat joke mixed in in this thread...

Then blow up your IMs.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Baron von Rudd said:
Funny. Of the two major decisions I have made in my life (dating a married woman who was mid divorce -- and then buying that woman a ring that I would use to ask her to marry me), Etoille has had a shitload of usable intelligent input in those decisions over you guys" and your rampant attempts at manwhoring while falling flat on your faces.

It truly is just men being afraid of a confident outspoken woman. Get a life gentlemen. She seems pretty well off, while you"re here pouring your hearts out to some random internet strangers looking for either an e-highfive or an e-pat on the back -- both of which are fucking worthless.
Maybe, grats to you if so. Just from what I"ve read, she"s been completely wrong in every area. I wouldn"t listen to her for any advice. More power to you though.

Duppin said:
Prediction: he"ll say "no, gross!" with a fat joke mixed in in this thread...

Then blow up your IMs.
Oh the IM thing has already happened. I ignored it.

<----------practices what she preaches.

I"m not encouraging that shit. I don"t need a puppy dog/stalker/pity me shitshow to babysit.

Kilivek said:
Maybe, grats to you if so. Just from what I"ve read, she"s been completely wrong in every area. I wouldn"t listen to her for any advice. More power to you though.
Well, for someone who knows shit about nothing, the advice of someone who is RIGHT about the matter usually always comes off as wrong to a close-minded dolt. But you"ll probably find this statement wrong in that case too.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
there"s some chick or possibly a man on pof who wants me to come over and bang but i can"t figure out if it"s a tranny or not

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Baron von Rudd said:
Well, for someone who knows shit about nothing, the advice of someone who is RIGHT about the matter usually always comes off as wrong to a close-minded dolt. But you"ll probably find this statement wrong in that case too.
Maybe both you and Etoille could go find some perspective somewhere and give each other some advice. It might even be right then!