Girls who broke your heart thread

quse

the pupe
sHE has a hipster cunt inferiority complex; probably isn"t a bag of fat like Etoille. It"s probably normal sized but acts like the skinniest hottest piece of ass with an iPad you"ve ever seen.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Cam: no woman no cry.

PS I had sex with a Khmer chick last night. She was hot until I bumped into her today and found out shes kinda not. She had to leave at 3 but I was so drunk and passed out that when she tried to say bye to me I said fuck you and went back to sleep. She was cool about it today though. Got invited to her friends bday party tonight. The end.

Duppin said:
iceburn.gif
snap!

I think Keg just popped my ice burn cherry.

wtf happened to this thread. I went to bed woke up and its like bizarro world.

Trexmussen said:
Confirmed.

Edit: This thread was tres entertaining. Etoille, you are a true bitch. If it"s true you"re not fat, I think we could be friends.
All stocked up on friends atm. Thanks for the offer tho!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I do have to say that no matter the drama or /facepalms in my own dating life, I always feel like a champ after reading this thread.

Seriously, wutdo.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Camerous Valde Unus said:
I am not a little bitch. I sign my shit and I don"t give people shit for voicing their opinions of me. So STFU

Zehn - Vhex said:
Isn"t he (Cam) also the guy that married a woman he helped cheat on her husband and then was shocked when she cheated on him and proceeded to facebook stalk her and tell us how he couldn"t sleep because he could still smell her farts on his bedsheets or whatever?
MMO girls... and our... 10-19-2011 12:24 PM You are a dumb fuck, have always been a dumb fuck, and will always be a dumb fuck. Cam

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Is it wrong to feel dirty knowing Cam is a human? Its like I look at life and just think there is no damn way we are the same species, youre too fucking retarded and im too awesome.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Going to dinner on Wednesday with a new girl. Been a few months since I"ve been making much effort to get out there and date, so it"s probably a good thing. We were supposed to go out back around the holidays, but I spent most of it out of town and it just never worked out. Ran into her again on St. Pat"s, and figured what the hell.

She"s pretty tall for me, which is a little strange. Not bad or anything, just different. She"s gainfully employed, self sufficient and her parents are still married. Just that alone makes it worth giving dinner a try.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
How tall are you and her? I don"t mind women as tall as me or an inch or two taller personally, although most of them have issues with it. As far as I"m concerned perfect height in a woman is an inch or two shorter than me at 5"9", which conveniently makes most women close to my wheel house. Except the Dutch. Big shoulders freak me out, as well. So strike two against the Dutch.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
How tall are you and her? I don"t mind women as tall as me or an inch or two taller personally, although most of them have issues with it. As far as I"m concerned perfect height in a woman is an inch or two shorter than me at 5"9", which conveniently makes most women close to my wheel house. Except the Dutch. Big shoulders freak me out, as well. So strike two against the Dutch.
I"m 5"11" and she"s like 5"10". My last girlfriend was 5"1" or so. Like I said, it"s not a big deal or anything, just different. I think my mental image of her is taller because when we met it was at a Halloween party and she was wearing stilettos. Actually standing next to her last weekend I realized we were about the same height.

I typically go for short girls, but I"m not complaining.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Heylel Teomim said:
I"m 5"11" and she"s like 5"10". My last girlfriend was 5"1" or so. Like I said, it"s not a big deal or anything, just different. I think my mental image of her is taller because when we met it was at a Halloween party and she was wearing stilettos. Actually standing next to her last weekend I realized we were about the same height.

I typically go for short girls, but I"m not complaining.
Dating a guy who is only an inch taller than you is a huge relief for women because it excuses them from having to wear heels.