Girls who broke your heart thread

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
To be fair money is the universal trump card when it comes to women
And short guys fall back on that, at least around here. I can think of a few instances where a guy"s height directly corrolated to how much emphasis he put on his clothes, car, and money. And from what I can see, it never really worked. Sucks for them.

..Thinking about it now there"s nothing more obnoxious than a short guy with a Napoleon complex with a Rolex and a wardrobe full of clothes that only feature the brand in big goddamn letters across their chest.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I"m talking about real money. Not enough to be able to afford a pair of jeans from True Religion and a Banana Republic polo shirt. You can facade all you want but eventually you"ll have to take the chick home. I don"t think a 500 sqft apartment and your old couch from college will be made up for with your BMW fagmobile.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Gaz said:
And short guys fall back on that, at least around here. I can think of a few instances where a guy"s height directly corrolated to how much emphasis he put on his clothes, car, and money. And from what I can see, it never really worked. Sucks for them.

..Thinking about it now there"s nothing more obnoxious than a short guy with a Napoleon complex with a Rolex and a wardrobe full of clothes that only feature the brand in big goddamn letters across their chest.
Been there, done that, and got a t-shirt.. DOES NOT WORK!

Trust me.

trex

Queen Bee
The pathetic little weasel was friend zoned immediately and you know it. (For the lolz-- he tried to kiss me in Tyen"s BEDROOM while I was completely plastered and I STILL told him to gtfo.) About the lotion, that was actually aloe vera, I was burnt to a crisp. In fact, Req, I remember you also rubbing your sensual paws all over my back.

Tarzan was at least an inch or two taller than me and was also quite muscular, if you do remember.

I tried to find pics of them both (again, for the lolz) but I could only find the friend zone guy who is, confirmed, shorter than me. Ugh. You can see my chest starting to burn.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tenks said:
To be fair money is the universal trump card when it comes to women
I make as much or more money "alone" than 95% of all "households", and I can safely say that money has never gotten me laid. That said, I drive a Mitsubishi, not a Mercedes, and I don"t wear jewelry or expensive clothes, so it"s not like I advertise my status.

That said, I"ve never paid for a prostitute.

So, maybe, money does get "some" people laid, but gold diggers aren"t interested in "living very comfortably" They"re aiming for the 99th percentile, not the 95th

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
The pathetic little weasel was friend zoned immediately and you know it. (For the lolz-- he tried to kiss me in Tyen"s BEDROOM while I was completely plastered and I STILL told him to gtfo.) About the lotion, that was actually aloe vera, I was burnt to a crisp. In fact, Req, I remember you also rubbing your sensual paws all over my back.

Tarzan was at least an inch or two taller than me and was also quite muscular, if you do remember.

I tried to find pics of them both (again, for the lolz) but I could only find the friend zone guy who is, confirmed, shorter than me. Ugh. You can see my chest starting to burn.
you need to tone up

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Antarius said:
I make as much or more money "alone" than 95% of all "households", and I can safely say that money has never gotten me laid.
wow.

you must be REALLY ugly

trex

Queen Bee
^ confirmed.

and I hate that fake crooked smile. it just screams, "I"m smug." Which you"re probably not.