Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Drama, but for once not mine!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Feel bad for a good bro of mine, as I was kind of involved in things going sideways. Making a long story as short as possible, he hooked up with a girl last summer one drunken night, and the two of them really hit it off. However within a couple months, she was leaving for a marine biology course on Vancouver Island that she"ll be taking for the next few years. They have The Talk and decide to do the long distance thing, as she"ll be back a couple times in the school year and he"ll drive/fly out to see her a few times. All of his male friends tell him that this is a bad idea. He does not listen, or rather rationalizes it in various ways that most of us don"t buy.

All goes seemingly well, and Eomer is happy to book flights for his buddy to turn visa points in to several thousand dollars cash, while also warning his bro that he"s spending an awful lot of money to go see her, that it"s all good when they see each other only a week every month or two etc, be careful when she moves back for the summer etc.

So her school year ends, but bro flies out to the Island so the two of them can take a week to drive back and camp along the way. Apparently one of the days they"re camping, she gets extremely snarky with him, that he"s supposedly talking down to her or patronizing her about things. He"s done a lot of camping, her not so much. My bro is one of the most patient, non-patronizing people I know. When he told me this story prior to things really blowing up over the weekend, warning bells went off in my head. It was supposedly their first argument/fight, and without telling him it sounded to me like she was starting to look for things to pick fights about because she was starting to feel trapped or that the relationship was moving too fast now that the reality of actually seeing him on a daily basis for the 4 months of summer was setting in.

Unrelated to this chick/situation, my bro"s weed hook-up (which he"s cut back to virtually no consumption on because he knows she"s not a big fan of it) calls and says he"s double ordered mushrooms, and is looking to get rid of a lot of it fairly cheap. So my bro asks me if I want any, and I ask a few other people I know, and I tell him to get me 4 ounces. So last weekend I was done some work at the office on a Saturday, knew he was chilling at home, hopped on my motorcycle and swung by his place to grab the mushrooms as later that evening I was going to BBQ some steaks with the other guys who"d asked for some, so it was convenient to bring them along.

I didn"t warn him ahead of time, which was a mistake, but I had forgotten she was even around as they"d just gotten back to town. So I pull up in front of his house, and they"re sitting on the front step enjoying the sun. I walk up and chit chat a bit, cut to the chase fairly quickly and say "hey, I"m seeing Mike tonight so..." and he clues in right away and says "oh yeah, gimme a sec", goes in to the house, comes out and tosses me a small grocery bag with the ziplocks inside. I tell them to have a nice weekend and go on my merry way. She didn"t appear put off or anything, and we didn"t discuss specifically what it was, but it was obviously drugs.

Fast forward to this past Saturday, and my boy says that his GF and some of her friends are doing dinner and then hitting a club after, we should grab some dinner ourselves and join them later as she might have some friends I"d be interested in (nope). So we meet them at the club, and it becomes apparent that it wasn"t just girls at the dinner, there was a couple guys. No idea if that bugged my boy or not, but one of the dudes both of us immediately did not like because he was a pink shirt, bow tieing wearing emo fuckstick. Pretentious and smarmy as all hell.

So we"re in the club for 20 minutes or so, when my bro says to me "What the hell man. I just saw Ellen walk out the door with that bowtie fucker, looking back to see if I was watching or not. What do I do here?" I respond that I don"t know her, I don"t know Bowtie, I don"t know the situation, but from where I stood the more you stir shit, the more it stinks and it was probably best not to bring it up since she was reasonably drunk and no good would come of it. Naturally he does the opposite and politely asks her when she gets back what was up. He wasn"t accusatory or anything, he was just genuinely curious where she went and why she seemed to be doing it on the sly. He then notices she smells of weed. My boy has been a chronic pothead for most of his adult life, so he does not give one flying fuck that she smoked weed, but again he"s a little put off by her being sneaky about it. When he points out that she smells of it, she initially denies it. Then admits to it, but gets super defensive, won"t elaborate as to why she was doing it on the sly etc etc. I wasn"t there for most of the conversation, off chatting with someone else. I came back towards the end, and it seemed like things were fine as they were kinda joking about it.

Not long after that, I leave because her friends are uggo and I wasn"t a fan of the club. When I wake up the next morning, I see several texts from my bro not long after I left saying she blew up on him again, thought it was shitty of him to be pissed about her smoking weed (which he wasn"t, it was the circumstances) when he"s selling his friends drugs (he was just a conduit and I could have gotten the shrooms direct from the guy as I know him as well) left and right, and to fuck off and get out of her face etc so he left and then she was pissed that he left and on and on, and now won"t even respond to texts or phone calls.

He"s in shock since as far as he knew they were in a great place, she was moving in for the summer, they loved each other yadda yadda. I talked to him on the phone Sunday afternoon and said that I certainly was not a good person to be seeking relationship advice from, but unfortunately from where I stood and what little I knew of the situation, she"s either feeling trapped/pressured with the relationship quickly going from a long distance, absence makes the heart grow fonder situation to living together (not sure if she has ever lived with someone before) or that now that they"re spending lots of time together over the past 3 weeks that she may be losing interest and subconsciously looking for things to pick fights about or otherwise blame him for her changing feelings. I don"t believe he liked those explanations.

Apparently she dropped by his place later on last night for an hour, but he just mentioned that briefly in a text and said she was extremely "cold" while there and that he thinks she"s now likely not moving in but not saying anything about the relationship being done, likely because I don"t he can bring himself to think that yet. Apparently she did mention that the reason she left with Bowtie on the sly is because she knew he didn"t like him, as if that somehow justifies it. He asks me what she"d be likely to do if he fucked off with a chick she didn"t like in the same situation. I tell him under no circumstances should he attempt that line of reasoning with her, and I think he did listen to me that time.

This is his first real relationship since he broke up with his high school sweet heart a couple years after school, and he"s not going to cope well I don"t think.

I foresee strippers.

No idea why I felt the need to type this up since it"s not happening directly to me, but please feel free to comment.

TLDR: Bitches be crazy.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Eomer said:
Drama, but for once not mine!

Just be there to get him shit-faced and back home in one piece when it comes to a head.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Eomer said:
Truth.

...and like Voyce mentioned, this will come to a head.

As a rule any girl that will even speak to a bow-tied motherfucker without using the words "look, retard, total, a, you and like" should be avoided as she obviously has a severe brain injury or vitamin deficiency.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Duppin said:
What? It smells terrible. What do you think keeps incense makers in business?
I loathe the smell of weed, but it"s a fact of life so I just get over it. At this point I notice it less than popcorn, which I fucking despise. Luckily I just put up with that from the people in the office across from mine at work.

I don"t let anyone smoke cigarettes in the house, but hookah and weed are fine by me. They don"t linger the same way.

Timbyr_foh

shitlord
Heylel Teomim said:
I don"t let anyone smoke cigarettes in the house, but hookah and weed are fine by me.They don"t linger the same way.
Someone"s never spilled bong water on carpet.

To be fair, bong water smells much worse than smoke though.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Timbyr said:
Someone"s never spilled bong water on carpet.

To be fair, bong water smells much worse than smoke though.
Roommate uses a vaporizer mostly. Smells like burnt asshole but it"s a lot less messy.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Heylel Teomim said:
Roommate uses a vaporizer mostly. Smells like burnt asshole but it"s a lot less messy.
Tell him to turn the temp. down, if it smells burnt you"re doing it wrong.

Cathan_foh

shitlord
I can"t go with the grain of this thread. It"s too lame. I"m going against the grain with this story to vindicate the guys here that got shit on by their exes!

Few years back I dated this hot but bulimic, dumb, adderal popping (imagine Goliath"s brain dumbed down a bit in a hot chicks body) aspiring alcholic, insanely jealous bitch. I"m not even going to horrify you with all the stories proving every one of these adjectives...

A month into it I should have known she wasn"t worth dating since she was already doing stupid shit. Eventually our relationship turned into she"d get drunk with me or she"d be drunk before I met up with her and we"d break up at least once/month. This went off and on for 18 months. What can I say, she was hot and she gave great head. Maybe if she took it in the ass we"d have crossed 2 years...

Eventually I fucked this other nerdy, definitely not hot chick I knew threw EQ that lived not too far away twice when we were broken up. I needed some variety and we were... broken up.

My girl"s sister was even dumber than the girl I was seeing. She"d already been in the hospital for alcohol and drug abuse etc etc, dui, bulimia/anorexia... My girl was 5" 105 lbs with D cup breasts and a great face, just dumb... So the sister calls my girl fat and my girl goes off on an anorexia/bulimia cycle herself. I say both because she wouldn"t eat all day. I ended up gaining 20 or 30 lbs cause she"d come over to my house and I"d have to eat again or she wouldn"t eat at all that day. Then there was the other girl... get drunk, eat everything she could fit in her body, be a complete bitch to me and then throw it all up.

Eventually we broke up but for the next year she"d call me up when she was drunk and try to get back together with me. The random shit that would come out of her mouth was classic, like she got on match.com and told me straight up she would get guys to take her out to buy her drinks and then she"d end up blowing them. She"d tell me this while she was trying to get back together with me. Needless to say I didn"t fall for this shit. She"d call me while I was still at work at 4pm and she"d already be drunk.

My girl told me her sister did atm on the regular so finally I got her to do anal once... I got it in a bit but it just wasn"t happening. So I said hey... your sister does atm. Are you gonna let her 1 up you? Is she better than you? Needless to say her drunk ass sucked my dick fresh out of her ass.

A year or so ago before I started dating my wife I started ragging this ex about when she"d tell me how she"d blow guys after meeting them to get them to buy her drinks... She got all pissed off and started raising hell at me on fb and then defriended me. I laughed and didn"t hear from her.

Bout a month ago she friend requested me on fb so I straight up told her, "you sure you want to friend me again cause last time we talked you got all bent outta shape and defriended me (and it was hella entertaining to me but I think your psycho ass may go full on postal if I call you on your bs again)?"

So she said yeah and today I dropped some knowledge on her cause I was bored and I guess I still resent her for making me sit through multiple dinners at mexican restraurants with her while she pounded margaritas, bitched and ranted at me she was going to do wtf ever she wanted while I paid for it before she threw it all up and I had to wait to drive her home. So I told her I cheated on her twice with some chick I knew when we were "broken up". She got bent outta shape at that, called me names and said I needed to get tested etc etc etc... I laughed it off and finally hit her up with, "but what about when you told me you were meeting guys off match.com to buy you drinks and you were blowing them?"

I think she"s laying on the floor somewhere seizing with her tiny brain on overload.

There are some great women out there and I love my wife. We fight, we work it out and get over it. But this ex... if you have one of these retarded whores just get out before they ruin your life. She finally met some guy off match.com dumb enough to marry her. Before she had their baby she was in rehab... where she found out she was preggo.

I count my lucky stars every single time I see her on fb that I didn"t knock her up. And people ask why I believe in god... The devil sent me that ho and god helped me master the pull out method and cut her off!!!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Cathan said:
I can"t go with the grain of this thread. It"s too lame. I"m going against the grain with this story to vindicate the guys here that got shit on by their exes!
Truth be told, while you seem to think that story sounds like you vindicated yourself in some way, it came across to me that you spent 18 months of your life being treated like an emotional tampon by some cunt and lobbed a few luke warm, bitter insults back at her once you"d finally managed to move on. What does it say about you that you stuck around with her as long as you did, given she"s apparently such a horrible human being?

If you"d have fucked the sister that story might have been worth reading, I guess. Otherwise, meh.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I"ve found out most stories on the internet about guys "getting back" at a girl that they spent 2 years obsessing over and grovelling at their feet generally amounts to deleting them from their facebook friends.