Girls who broke your heart thread

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Darus Grey said:
I don"t consider them my "GF" but in my experience, if a woman isn"t the type who is specifically looking for casual sex or hookups, once you start sleeping with them there"s an "Implied Exclusivity", in their minds at the very least...

So to me, having someone call you their boyfriend after that certainly isn"t...ideal...but I wouldn"t toss it into the auto-crazy category either, just a mismatch of expectations.
I have implied exclusivity into the whole thing, even if I"m not comfortable labelling it as a gf/bf-relationship yet.

I"ve spent some more time with her. She"s good fun, outside bed and in it. And I"ve come to a realization that this just isn"t going to last. Too many little things are slightly off, and the "right feelings" are just not there.

Things being as they are, she won"t be happy to keep it light and non-committal, so it"s time to end it. Which sucks, but it is what it is.

P.S. And this is part of the reason why I see that as a dead end: A girl I ran into a few weeks back FB-added me some days ago. And started sending messages. And there"s interest there. And she"s beyond gorgeous.

Frax_foh

shitlord
Brikker said:
Random poll for FoH:

Do you believe a relationship can be reconciled and made healthy after infidelity?
I"d have to go with no. People may say forgive and forget. I doubt we really truly do either.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rune said:
You can"t save bitches from themselves or their dysfunctional shit. I don"t care what anybody says.
QFT

P.S. Brikkar, she"s just hoping to get some nice easy comfortable military dependent lifestyle... And if she asked for a divorce when you were going away to BMT, guess what she"ll be doing the first time you get a 6-9 month TDY to some god forsaken hellhole of a 3rd world country and can"t bring her along.

Fuck, I"m not even married to her and I don"t trust her.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Brikker said:
Fast forward to now, she"s living in L.A., still dating this guy but not living together, and recently contacting me through emails, telling me how miserable she is and probing if I would be willing to try to reconcile.
First, she likely cheated on you, thinking she could upgrade with this dude, and now it sounds like she"s probably going to cheat on him, to get back with you. Man, what a real catch this chick is.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Honestly, I think she"s just fucked up emotionally in so many ways. She"s brilliant and the type of chick most guys find it easy to relax around. I don"t think she was upgrading because I"m pretty damn superior to the other dude in just about every possible way. Six years of being with her and she is still a fuckin enigma to me. I should have spotted the crazy a long time ago.

Ps. we aren"t getting back together.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Once a cheater always a cheater, so yeah id stay the hell away from the bitch as far as possible which shouldnt be hard considering youre in the military.

Brand_foh

shitlord
The questions you need to ask yourself when thinking about taking back a cheater is...How little self-respect do you have? Also, can you live with her knowing that everytime you kiss her you will probably be tasting her other boyfriend(s) cocks? It is just an impossible situation 99.9% of the time. You can"t recover.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Araysar said:
bro, i cant help living life on my own terms and living it well.

you can still continue to eat at cheesecake factory and date admin assistants, i"m not getting in your way
Very well.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Srathor said:
Well, as someone who was cheated upon and bailed in the next 10 minutes after i found proof and confirmation. The real affairs are a great big can of fuck you to the heart.

I ask this of anyone who tried to make it work. Why the hell would you have such a lack of self respect to stay with someone who obviously has more regard for someone other than yourself, to ever trust the lying dick infested man mattress ever again.

Find someone who wants to be with you for you, or use a fucking hand.

Fuck i need a drink. Or seven, fuck lies and untrustworthy sacks of shit.
Tell us your story man. It will help, that last sentence says it all lol.

Srathor_foh

shitlord
gavinrad said:
His good buddy fucked his girl.

Story over.
Close Gavinrad.

Except it was a dude from like gradeschool who was a bully and fucked with me for a couple of years when I was 7-8.

I laid him out a couple years later when I ran into him, (after the breakup) after he talked some trash. Thankfully he did not press charges. All of this was years ago, kinda funny that I got so pissed about it a couple days ago on here. Nothing screws you up more then the flaming death of first loves, and the idolization of some cheating bitch. Ahh well water under the bridge and all.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait, she was cheating on you with the guy who bullied you in grade school?

Chop that bitch into pieces, burn her down, and bag the ashes.

Make a slide show of it for the bully to watch.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Brikker said:
I don"t think she was upgrading because I"m pretty damn superior to the other dude in just about every possible way.
Yeah but do you know the size of his schlong?

As the others said, once a cheater, always a cheater. But you realized that already and are not getting back with her. Good.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Ronaan said:
Yeah but do you know the size of his schlong?

As the others said, once a cheater, always a cheater. But you realized that already and are not getting back with her. Good.
Haha. I do, actually (we worked out at the Y together a lot). I"m substantially larger in every respect (6 foot 6 and in proportion all over).

But yes, I won"t ever see her again and I told her to stop contacting me. It will be hard because her (twin) sister is a good friend of mine and I"m considered and consider myself her son"s uncle. I won"t ever be able to completely avoid my ex but I"m going to do my damned hardest...and eventually showcase a hot new wife in front of her down the road.