Girls who broke your heart thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Grumpus said:
I was surprised how put off I was. We had been talking about celebrity crushes and we both said our big one was Natalie Portman and that kinda moved the conversation towards us having a threesome. She brought up the 2 dudes like it was nothing and idk, it just killed it for me.

We do get along really well though, like eerily similar.
I had the same reaction to my girlfriend telling me the same thing. Granted she"s 27 now and said this was all in her more partying late teens early 20"s years.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer said:
I never felt an opportune moment to make any sort of a move. She was a couple feet away from me on the couch, so there wasn"t any physical contact at all during the movie that would have moved things along. After the movie we chatted for another half an hour or so, she went on her way and said we should definitely do it again sometime. During the chatting there was definitely a lot of hair twirling going on. Looks like game on.
I don"t understand how you can spend several hours with someone and never see any opportunity to make something happen. Go to the fridge, get yourself a beer, offer to get her a drink too, bring it back and sit right next to her when you hand it to her. I"m sure there"s plenty of other options.

I can"t tell definitively from the info you provided, but either you are way too passive and she"s unsure of your interest, or she"s not down. With her repeatedly driving at "hanging out" with you, I"m thinking it"s the former. MAKE THE MOVE! It doesn"t have to be a big deal. And if it isn"t working, drop it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Grumpus said:
So I have been hanging out with that girl a bit. It has been tons of fun, we get along great. I was starting to think things were to good to be true.

So last night we got on the topic of threesomes. She said shes bi then also mentions that shes been in a threesome before and that it was with 2 dudes when she was drunk....

My brain started screaming run. It was a complete turn off. Not sure what to do now.
You got a whore on your hands. And what"s worse, its a whore that can"t keep anything to herself. Move on.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Grumpus said:
So I have been hanging out with that girl a bit. It has been tons of fun, we get along great. I was starting to think things were to good to be true.

So last night we got on the topic of threesomes. She said shes bi then also mentions that shes been in a threesome before and that it was with 2 dudes when she was drunk....

My brain started screaming run. It was a complete turn off. Not sure what to do now.
So the fuck what? So if she was telling you about a MFF threesome she had, you would have creamed your pants, but since it was a MMF threesome, she"s a disgusting whore?

Grow up.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Araysar said:
You got a whore on your hands. And what"s worse, its a whore that can"t keep anything to herself. Move on.
Never had a problem with a girl telling me something she"d done in the past. A lot of people have a "sexual bucket list" and if she"s done it once already, she doesn"t "need" to do it anymore. Doesn"t make her a whore, and if she"s sharing that information with her, I consider that a good thing.

It"s the things that they keep hidden that you have to worry about.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I didn"t say she was a whore. And that"s not what came to mind when she told me. The honesty was cool. I just wasn"t ready to hear that, it surprised me.

Etwynn_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Yeah, I"m not judgmental about sexual proclivities for the most part, but a chick being done by two dudes doesn"t sit well with me if she"s relationship material. Not a deal breaker, but definitely not a point in favor. And how exactly does bi-sexual lead to being a Chinese finger puzzle? Regardless though, it seems way too early to be breaking things off, especially if everything else has been good to great.

So I did the movie thing with the neighbor last night. Mutual friend wasn"t answering their phone and weather wasn"t great for a bike ride anyways, so she came over instead. Had a pretty good time, good conversation, seems like a cool chick, fair number of mutual interests. She was wearing daisy duke shorts with the pockets showing, and has the ass of a 12 year old boy.

I never felt an opportune moment to make any sort of a move. She was a couple feet away from me on the couch, so there wasn"t any physical contact at all during the movie that would have moved things along. After the movie we chatted for another half an hour or so, she went on her way and said we should definitely do it again sometime. During the chatting there was definitely a lot of hair twirling going on. Looks like game on.
You fucked up. You were nervous, and it"s understandable, but you need to realize that the time to make a move was then, not the next time you hang out after you"ve given her time to wonder whether you"re gay or just not interested.

If you"re too much of a pussy to make a move, next time you say goodbye to her after an evening of hanging out, awkwardly ask "so are we gonna kiss or..."

It"s not the most manly way to do it, but at least you get the message across. If she"s not interested, at least you can play it off as you getting mixed signals from her and it won"t be as awkward as actually having tried to kiss.

I think we"ve failed to impress upon you that your approach of not making a move because you"re not sure if she"s interested will only work for the 5% of girls who are really forward. The remainder will give up, stop giving signals, and leave you forever reading into meaningless shit like hair twirling.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Anyone who"s had a threesome is a whore, male or female. Good luck trusting that person in a serious relationship.

I"m really only posting so I can share this pic in this thread.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fammaden said:
Anyone who"s had a threesome is a whore, male or female. Good luck trusting that person in a serious relationship.
I"m not talking about introducing a 3rd girl to a committed serious relationship, that"s stupid and bound to failure. I"m talking about starting off as a casual 3-some and that"s all it ever is with that person.

I don"t think it makes me a whore just because I happened to meet 2 girls on the same night, and they both were interested in sex.

Sulrn_foh

shitlord
I also don"t think it makes me a whore for being the "experimental portion" of two girls trying to "break out" and essentially being at the right place at the right time.

One of them happens to be my best friend now even though we"ve never messed around since nor has it had any impact on any relationship I"ve had since besides having a fun story to share.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Etwynn said:
You fucked up. You were nervous, and it"s understandable, but you need to realize that the time to make a move was then, not the next time you hang out after you"ve given her time to wonder whether you"re gay or just not interested.

If you"re too much of a pussy to make a move, next time you say goodbye to her after an evening of hanging out, awkwardly ask "so are we gonna kiss or..."

It"s not the most manly way to do it, but at least you get the message across. If she"s not interested, at least you can play it off as you getting mixed signals from her and it won"t be as awkward as actually having tried to kiss.

I think we"ve failed to impress upon you that your approach of not making a move because you"re not sure if she"s interested will only work for the 5% of girls who are really forward. The remainder will give up, stop giving signals, and leave you forever reading into meaningless shit like hair twirling.
Pretty much all of this, especially the last paragraph.

For the 3rd time, there is no way in fuck this bitch is interested anymore, unless she"s a clinger of the highest order or a virgin. And since she lives right next to you, I"d stay the hell away because of the clinger aspect.

Vimeseh_foh

shitlord
Considering Eomer"s rep in this thread for not being able to close the deal (dunno if he"s really like that or just posts it to get Kirun facepalming), a clinger might be just what he needs. If nothing else it will teach him why its so important to jump on the interested train early.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don"t know if not making a movie was really such a deal breaker. For every girl that will go home wondering if he"s interested there"s one that would"ve thought he was too forward for trying something the first time they hung out. I would say he should trust his instincts but it seems he has a reputation for overthinking and never going for it, so who knows.

I think the bigger red flag is she left just 30 minutes later, unless you were like *yawn* I need to get to bed, or whatever. I think you made the right move in not doing anything if she was ready to get out of there that soon after the movie was over. I can"t think of a time I"ve ever gone on or had a movie date where it waslike welp movie is over, see ya around.

Chris

Potato del Grande
That happened to me once on a 2nd/3rd date. She suggested that we see this kids movie which was an animated and "clever" take on Red Riding Hood. I was speechless after since the movie was so bad.

I suggested that we go for a drink after since the cinema was in the middle of the city bu she wanted to go home immediatly and didn"t reply to messages after. We took the bus back together (this is normal for students in Manchester - nobody drives) and I found it difficult to think of anything to say after such a shit movie and she didn"t help me out.

Did she expect me to put my arm around her or kiss her or something in the cinema? I was watching for signals and saw nothing, I"m too shy to try anything like that without any hints (but I have done that stuff in the past and spent the 90 minutes of the movie thinking about that).