Girls who broke your heart thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Antarius said:
There is only 1 thing that EVERY woman cares about in the ENTIRE world. The one universal thing common to all women everywhere. Their social status with their peers (other women).
This. Women see the world as one giant hierarchy that they have to bite, claw, and fight their way to the top of. The only reason her "friends" probably even gave a shit about telling you isn"t because they have integrity, it"s because telling you puts her in a lower position and them in a higher one in their little hierarchy.

Vimeseh_foh

shitlord
ham said:
said I"d come and fess up if you guys were right.

you guys were right

have at it
Sorry to hear that. Cut all ties, move on and find some new tail. No relationships for at least six months. Once your head is clear you can jump back in to the relationship game.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
For clarification: she didn"t do more than kiss. It"s been the way she"s handled the aftermath.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
ham said:
For clarification: she didn"t do more than kiss. It"s been the way she"s handled the aftermath.
Right... and I"ve only had sex with 19 women... according to the lie I told my old lady when we started dating.

Look, its pretty clear this girl (she"s 22, so she"s still a fucking mentally handicapped child) has love in her heart for you. Legitimately, and thats a beautiful thing. But that means absolutely nothing at that age. She"s young, nubile and looking to explore her surroundings and the feelings she occasionally gets betwixt her legs. There is absolutely nothing wrong about that. Her approach was childish and idiotic, but she is 22 - the smartest 22 year old woman is about as intelligent as the dumbest 30 year old guy you know... the one who still pisses into gatorade bottles because he"s too lazy to take a piss while playing Madden for 14 hours straight? Ya, that guy.

Be a man. I have several friends who are habitual cheatees (is that a fucking word, because it should be) - and I have the same advice for them, always. Know your place. You are a fucking man! You are genetically superior to women in literally every meaningful way. Are you Brad Pitt? Probably not. I"m not either (though close enough). Are you fucking Jonah Hill? It literally doesn"t matter what you look like, what your job is, how much you weigh, etc - women will ALWAYS have a sense of men being men and respect that shit. If your bitch doen"t get nervous EVERY SINGLE TIME you leave the house without them, for fear of being replaced by a newer/shinier model you"re doing something wrong. Bottom line Ham - my bitch would have never gone on that trip to begin with - NOT because I wouldn"t let her, or I"d give HER shit about it... she can do what the fuck she wants.... but because she"d be terrified that I am left home alone, in a city with friends who are single and terrible with women. Thats the way it has to be. If you get jealous (and I"ve read your posts, this doesn"t seem to apply here) and give her ANY inclination that you are slobbering over her - you"ve lost. Never been cheated on in my life, because the rules are set day one. In life as in most relationships (whether they be long term, committed relationships or casual movie date-at-home fuck-fests) assholes/dickhead/jerkoff/obnoxious pricks ALWAYS finish first. EVEN if you get the hot bitch you"ve been pining after for months/years - know that some asshole like me has fucked her sixteen ways from Sunday FIRST, and WON that battle because he didn"t give a fuck about her enough to stay with her.

Enjoy being single. As a man in your late twenties, this is the time to shoot for the fucking stars! Hit triple digits, or die trying. You will NEVER regret balling too many bitches. No man in history ever sat around in the twilight of his life and said "hey Jimmy, I wish I"d fucked less!".

Now you can do it guilt free - congratulations, you have everything every married man on these forums wishes he did.... a free pass to be an obnoxious womanizer!

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Springbok said:
. No man in history ever sat around in the twilight of his life and said "hey Jimmy, I wish I"d fucked less!".
Not sure I agree with the rest of your post, but the quote rings oh so damned true to me.

I am happily married and I would never cheat on my wife, ever. But sometimes I do think about the grand total of five women I"ve been with before her (I was 32 when we started dating each-other) and I say to my younger self - "You stupid nerd, I wish you"d fucked more women !"

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What the hell is the fascination or the allure of sleeping around with tons of women? Pussy is all pink on the inside and as long as you are with a women who isnt a total cunt who uses sex as a tool and is slightly open minded, what the hell are you missing out on?

Im about to be 25 and ive been with a grand total of 4 women in my life and I could give fuck all if I end up marrying her down the road and that number stays at 4.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Gotta catch em all.

Until you find the chick that will finger your prostate while puking on your dick, you just don"t know what you"re missing out on.

Chili dogging too.

Chaotic_foh

shitlord
Springbok, epic post.

Sleeping around has it"s allure. I don"t know what it is. Maybe it boosts self confidence, maybe it placates some biological / primal need, maybe it just feels good.

I"ll say two things on the topic. One, I think that if you / the female you are with didn"t have some decent experience in the past - it *will* be a problem at some point. Not to say people will cheat; but more exactly what wamphyr said. It"s that seed of doubt / insecurity. "What if"

For those that followed my prior story, I was with a girl that loved me but had only been with 3 people prior @ 25. It wasn"t so much that she wanted dick, it was that she was very preoccupied with the thought of "I"m not even sure what"s out there" aka; I love you, but maybe i"m naive and don"t know better. Which I get. This ultimately was destructive as that seed grew. I"ve seen other relationships go down the same way, unfortunately with less honesty and more cheating - but for the same fundamental reasons.

So long as a chick wasn"t getting a train run on her by a college basketball team, or slutting up rap stars private parties with threesomes - I don"t really care. I"m not really insecure about that shit though. I know many guys are.

Then deathwing kind of hits the second portion. I"m willing to bet many guys have no idea what"s out there in terms of the amazing sexual shit some girls will do. I"ll tell you this too; it"s rare. I"ve been with a ton of women and i"d honestly say 90% of them are terrible in bed. 5% are good, and 5% blew my mind. I look back and think about how (arbitrary) i"ve gotten head from 50 chicks in my life, and how 2 of them would make heather brooke blush. How colombian girls ride dick, or some tatted up lip ringed girl redefined what I thought a girl capable of doing while just laying there.

Now, I don"t know what the "allure" is/was. I can"t quantify that. I will say that I look back on my slutty days with alot of fondness and a certain feeling of contentedness. Taught me what I like in bed, i"ll never wonder (As much) about other women or what could have been, made me that much better for my partner etc. Honestly, so long as you don"t catch STD"s I can"t even fathom any negatives for just tagging every single hot girl you can while you"re young.

Springbok; No man in history ever sat around in the twilight of his life and said "hey Jimmy, I wish I"d fucked less!".

So very much this. Unless your dick falls off from aids.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Big Phoenix said:
Im about to be 25 and ive been with a grand total of 4 women in my life and I could give fuck all if I end up marrying her down the road and that number stays at 4.
Big P spittin truth bullets, what"s up with that? Is this a new, mellower jug?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Big Phoenix said:
What the hell is the fascination or the allure of sleeping around with tons of women? Pussy is all pink on the inside and as long as you are with a women who isnt a total cunt who uses sex as a tool and is slightly open minded, what the hell are you missing out on?
Achievement points

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Springbok said:
If you get jealous (and I"ve read your posts, this doesn"t seem to apply here) and give her ANY inclination that you are slobbering over her - you"ve lost!
A lot of your post rings true, but here"s what doesn"t. I"m not the jealous type and wasn"t giving any inclination I was slobbering over her at all prior to this. I think this actually stemmed a lot from her not feeling appreciated anymore and a lot of the "stop trying" aspect that comes with the comfort in the relationship.

Obviously lost a lot of man points at the way I"ve dealt with things since then, but I was following this code of yours (outside of making her fearful of infidelity everytime I left the house, though she was very jealous of my gfs) and it"s actually how I ended up here I think.

Even though most everyone was right and my faith in humanity takes another blow, I still somehow understand her mistake. The guy she did this with is a good enough looking guy, he"s very nice to people, and he"s a foreigner (accent). It"s why i compared it to real world earlier, a lot of people, especially that age, live too much for what they want right then and there. I wouldn"t describe her as that type of person but I would describe the situations as similar. 5 feet from this guy for 2 weeks straight. Seeing sunrises at the grand canyon, going to the golden gate bridge, etc -- Cheaters justify their actions. I know this. She didn"t justify anything. I"ve done that for her for whatever reason because I can see friends of mine or friends of friends making the same mistake. Had their been real remorse and effort to fix it when she came home, I would"ve forgiven her.

And I know everyone is going to laugh at the "sure they just kissed thing". They shared a car and rooms with 3 other people for the trip. If they did more, it would"ve been extremely difficult and in a really trashy way for nobody to know anything else went on.

For what it"s worth, I was only my girlfriends second lover and the guy before me was a boy (he"s 21 or 22 now). I know there was a lot of curiosity and "trapped" feeling there too about experiencing new things. Hell, I"ve done that

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
The Ancient said:
Big P spittin truth bullets, what"s up with that? Is this a new, mellower jug?
That was supposed to be 4 women total including my current g/f.

I just dont get the whole I wish I could sleep with a million women thing. I mean if youre in a good relationship the amount of sex you have and what youre doing it bed shouldnt leave you unsatisfied or questioning what if(Grobbees need not apply) she would do this or that.

Of course at the same time I just dont get people in general and why they do the things they do or act they way they do, men and women included.
The guy she did this with is a good enough looking guy, he"s very nice to people, and he"s a foreigner (accent). It"s why i compared it to real world earlier, a lot of people, especially that age, live too much for what they want right then and there. I wouldn"t describe her as that type of person but I would describe the situations as similar. 5 feet from this guy for 2 weeks straight. Seeing sunrises at the grand canyon, going to the golden gate bridge, etc -- Cheaters justify their actions. I know this. She didn"t justify anything. I"ve done that for her for whatever reason because I can see friends of mine or friends of friends making the same mistake. Had their been real remorse and effort to fix it when she came home, I would"ve forgiven her.
All that ignores the fact that if she would of eventually did it at a later time if your relationship had continued on. And again cheating on someone isnt a mistake, its a shitbag despicable move that is unjustifiable or accidental in the slightest.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Again, he lives in Austin; we are in Houston. I won"t say she wouldn"t have done it again, because I don"t know shit anymore, but it would"ve been pretty difficult to pull that one off. Especially since she"s Filipino and lives at home (crazy parents)

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Its not about it being with that specific guy, its about any guy that could of been around in the future.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
ham said:
A lot of your post rings true, but here"s what doesn"t. I"m not the jealous type and wasn"t giving any inclination I was slobbering over her at all prior to this. I think this actually stemmed a lot from her not feeling appreciated anymore and a lot of the "stop trying" aspect that comes with the comfort in the relationship.

Obviously lost a lot of man points at the way I"ve dealt with things since then, but I was following this code of yours (outside of making her fearful of infidelity everytime I left the house, though she was very jealous of my gfs) and it"s actually how I ended up here I think.

Even though most everyone was right and my faith in humanity takes another blow, I still somehow understand her mistake. The guy she did this with is a good enough looking guy, he"s very nice to people, and he"s a foreigner (accent). It"s why i compared it to real world earlier, a lot of people, especially that age, live too much for what they want right then and there. I wouldn"t describe her as that type of person but I would describe the situations as similar. 5 feet from this guy for 2 weeks straight. Seeing sunrises at the grand canyon, going to the golden gate bridge, etc -- Cheaters justify their actions. I know this. She didn"t justify anything. I"ve done that for her for whatever reason because I can see friends of mine or friends of friends making the same mistake. Had their been real remorse and effort to fix it when she came home, I would"ve forgiven her.

And I know everyone is going to laugh at the "sure they just kissed thing". They shared a car and rooms with 3 other people for the trip. If they did more, it would"ve been extremely difficult and in a really trashy way for nobody to know anything else went on.

For what it"s worth, I was only my girlfriends second lover and the guy before me was a boy (he"s 21 or 22 now). I know there was a lot of curiosity and "trapped" feeling there too about experiencing new things. Hell, I"ve done that
I get it, I really do - but who/what/how that "other guy" is/does/acted/looked like didn"t matter really. She was a curious young lady, and he was convenient... if it wasn"t him, it would have been someone else I imagine. Maybe not now, but soon. For your sake, I wish she had the fucking stones to break things off with you first - but this is a 22 year old girl we"re talking about. Honesty isn"t really their thing!

@Chaotic - thats why you have to wrap that pickle up erry time! Or at the very least keep alka seltzer tabs by your bed!

@BigP - I get that line of thinking, as that is how I spent most of my college life. I was an extroverted, handsome (relatively!), athletic dude in college... but for whatever reason I was scared(? maybe not scared.. but mystified or some shit) by pretty girls. Until 24 I"d only fucked maybe 6 girls, almost all girlfriends.... After college though, something happens (always). The hot girls in college that I was too afraid to try and make a move on? Well, they are single, begin to wonder what the fuck is wrong with them for not having a boyfriend - start to realize that not only are their best days behind them (physically, which lets be honest is the 1 thing a woman can bring to a relationship that has significant value), and start to actually devalue themselves. Upon realizing this fact (for most girls, not all), the flood gates opened and I started having fun with girls. Interestingly enough, it seemed that the more chicks I started to bang led to MORE chicks being interested in me. It doesn"t make a huge heap of sense, but it is what it is.

Maybe you"ll always be cool with that number - which is cool. Who really gives a fuck anyways - I"m just relating my experience with the fairer sex to you bro"s!

Talineth_foh

shitlord
Big Phoenix said:
Its not about it being with that specific guy, its about any guy that could of been around in the future.
This is exactly the problem. I believe most girls will cheat if given the opportunity and if a guy is good enough to make the girl want to sleep with them.

There are some girls, and these are relatively rare, that you can actually trust and no matter what situations they are put in they won"t cheat. You have to understand that these girls are FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. The reality for most girls is only what"s directly in front of them. This is why long distance relationships can"t work. Girls have such an abundance of dudes that someone is going to come along and make them feel funny in their crotch, and if the guy is smart enough to make sex happen without the girl knowing it (let"s grab a drink at my place, let"s go play some wii, you can crash on my couch, whatever) then she is going to sleep with him regardless of whether or not they are already seeing someone.

Now that you know this is the type of chick who is going to do those things, you know she is MENTALLY UNABLE TO STOP HERSELF FROM DOING IT AGAIN. She just can"t. She doesn"t think it"s her fault, it just happened. She didn"t CHOOSE to do it in her mind, it just sort of happened.

This is the new reality, just try to understand it so you don"t make the same mistakes again in the future.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Big Phoenix said:
Met a girl today.

Within 10 minutes I had my entire fist inside her pussy in the backseat of her SUV in the parking lot of Wal-Mart.

God Bless you Internet. Life is good. I didn"t even get off, but I"m on cloud 9.