Girls who broke your heart thread

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sutekh is just preaching knowledge. She looks like she"d go to an ICP concert. showing her mid section while having a gut, big ass sunglasses inside, saggy tits and bud ice. I"m curious where the initial attraction came from

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Isn"t Antarius the same guy who finger banged some stranger in a Wal-Mart parking lot? Yeah...

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Eomer said:
Much classier, true.
IDK if she was as classy as your average girl who routinely gets fisted in a wal mart parking lot since that was her first time doing it

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
ham said:
Sutekh is just preaching knowledge. She looks like she"d go to an ICP concert. showing her mid section while having a gut, big ass sunglasses inside, saggy tits and bud ice. I"m curious where the initial attraction came from
Don"t you have a fucking gut?

Ilex_foh

shitlord
Now that you mention it, she"s definitely putting out that juggalette vibe, like someone you"d run into working at a Subway in the industrial part of town.

Also, Deathwing, sup mang? Been a long time since FTL, what"re you up to these days?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ilex said:
Now that you mention it, she"s definitely putting out that juggalette vibe, like someone you"d run into working at a Subway in the industrial part of town.

Also, Deathwing, sup mang? Been a long time since FTL, what"re you up to these days?
Nothing much. Putzed around in FoH for about an expansion then quit the game. FTL brings back memories. Wonder if fohguild forums would appreciate stories on our clairvoyant suspected-tranny guild leader.

Ilex_foh

shitlord
Deathwing said:
Nothing much. Putzed around in FoH for about an expansion then quit the game. FTL brings back memories. Wonder if fohguild forums would appreciate stories on our clairvoyant suspected-tranny guild leader.
Oh man Troya. I got a notification that the old guild forums had been reactivated for a while but I never went back.

She did for reals have a eerily deep voice. Either she was one of those Jersey girls that smokes 3 packs a day or she was a man-lady-man-man? Wasn"t she e-dating half the guild plus Brade at one point?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What"s the URL for the old forums, wouldn"t mind seeing if there was some good threads?

My friend in the guild(undread) found out her real name after doing some googling. Turns out all the major hits turn up a psychic(which she says she is)...that look like a guy.

I think she married our warrior tank, btw.

I"m hesistant about posting any info because I don"t want Faille to ban me.

Ilex_foh

shitlord
Vee reactivated it. And you can PM me stuff if that skirts banination? Probably shouldn"t be posting personal stuff on here anyway.

For The Lose - www.forthelose.com

As for games, I kinda quit MMO"s after TOR burned me. Sad to say, but I think that might have been the last gasp for me. WoW"s been uninstalled for like a year now. Are you resubbing for Panda Attack 5000?