Girls who broke your heart thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I"m not freaking out, Daniel. I"m not upsetoreven offended. I simply asked you not to take something you see on my Facebook and start discussion about it here. The topic in particular isn"t one I am upset about, as I wouldn"t have divulged more information after your original post if it wasn"t something I was comfortable discussing. The point was more that I don"t want there to end up being something posted that I actuallydon"twant shared. You defending your position reinforces my choice of deleting you from Facebook. I understand that you"re cool with sharing between the two sites, but I"m not. It"s as simple as that. I ain"t mad at ya". That PM that Erronius posted is from years back.

Erronius, it must be my boyish good looks and impressive Magelo profile.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The way I see it is exactly the same as Soy. It wasn"t so much the topic, but the concept that it could be a different topic he didn"t want shared. To take it a step further, what would have stopped Tyen from posting something from here to Soy"s FB? What if Soy asked a question in this thread about being a step-dad and Tyen posted "So, is this the chick with the kid you were talking about?" on his FB? Tyen might say he"d never do that, or maybe he"d feel it was totally acceptable since Soy friended him. Why take the chance that Tyen"s (or anybody here, doesn"t only apply to Tyen) sensibilities line up with his?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Whatever happened to that smackhead that got mad when he found out his girlfriend was hooking and not sharing the profits? Can"t remember who that was.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Drinsic said:
Whatever happened to that smackhead that got mad when he found out his girlfriend was hooking and not sharing the profits? Can"t remember who that was.
Pretty sure Hooby was the smackhead pimp.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Damn, that guy has been missing since June. I was hoping for an update. I"m going to assume he decided internet money was more valuable in his veins. That or his girlfriend"s pimp killed him.

trex

Queen Bee
Drinsic said:
Met him at a bar once. I was talking to this guy for a while and then, out of nowhere, he brought up trex. I asked him his name but he wouldn"t tell. It was even at the bar I told him we"re at on Thursday nights.

Obviously Hooby.

EDIT: I just realized it could have been some other Portland FoH user that read where we are Thursday nights. Results: inconclusive.

Dabamf said:
My brain hurts. Who gives a fuck what you actually do for a living. The point is I was reading the "job market sucks" thread until Etoille comes in "LAWYER LAWYER LAW SCHOOL LAW SCHOOL LAWYER LAWYER LAWYER LAW SCHOOL LAW SCHOOL ME ME ME ME ME," and I had to stop reading.

It"s like it"s 12:01am and I say to you, "you"re being a bitch tonight," and your response is, "it"s not night time, it"s morning."

P.S. Let me clue you in on a little tip about trying to be witty in insulting someone: it doesn"t work when it"s something they themselves offered up and actively joke about. Do you think I"m going "hey guys I had sex with this chick and listen to this gross and embarrassing thing that happened to her..." "...NO STOP DON"T BRING IT UP AGAIN" ?

What IS actually working for you is that I can"t even begin to comprehend how a human being could be so obnoxious that it is causing me mental distress.

/hate
lol I disagree. I joke all the time about being fat. Doesn"t make the good fat jokes of others against me less witty or funny meow mix.

Sorry you got your thong in a wad when I responded to someone asking a specific question about the law profession hiring situation - further asked by the author of the thread lol.

Glad I make u mad tho lolz. Lovin it.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
It"s not about "hiding" anything, really. I just don"t want one bleeding in to the other. The shit I"ve posted in this thread in particular is not something I"d want just about anyone I know IRL finding out about.
Eomer you tit, is your sig Robin Sparkles? She gonna rock your body "til Canada Day?