Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
You sound hurt and defensive

All people care about what others think of them. That includes you. Girls are especially sensitive about looking like whores just as guys are especially sensitive about getting used and friended.

In that context, kissing her can be misconstrued as using her for sex. "You"re a man" all you want, but if you make a girl feel like a whore, you lose. And again, her resisting you but still trying to hang out sounds like she liked you anyway and would be open for something later in the night after you built a little more rapport.

Since you won"t take more subtle means, I"ll say it direct: It sounds like you fucked it up, not her.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Whewww, I was getting worried there. It"s been at least 48 hours since the last time FOH had two "ALPHA MALES" swordfighting with their e-cocks for a position of dominance on the Internets.

001001102 said:
Surprising considering you"re a blasian homotranny bro.
Well, while don"t you just go ahead and tell everyone? Gonna have people offering fungi tunics to me in PMs with the fervent hope that I"ll meet them in a parking lot now.

Thanks a lot, I thought we were Bros.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Erronius said:
Whewww, I was getting worried there. It"s been at least 48 hours since the last time FOH had two "ALPHA MALES" swordfighting with their e-cocks for a position of dominance on the Internets.

Well, while don"t you just go ahead and tell everyone? Gonna have people offering fungi tunics to me in PMs with the fervent hope that I"ll meet them in a parking lot now.

Thanks a lot, I thought we were Bros.
Bro, you want to sexxors in the Rite-Aid parking lot? I gots a ikky bp and can let you loot a hangman"s noose, and get you your seb key.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
001001102 said:
Bro, you want to sexxors in the Rite-Aid parking lot? I gots a ikky bp and can let you loot a hangman"s noose, and get you your seb key.
Throw in a VT key and I"m there.

And yes, I need the entire VT key.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bros, my heart has been broken by a materialistic ho. I tried to give her most of my e-fortune for a quick suckle on my peen and she wanted more. Truly I have learned a lesson about women today, bros.

Fuckin Obama

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Numbers... you know VT doesn"t require a key anymore, right? Just tell her you need to "cast your magic juice" or some shit and send her on in.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Erronius said:
I wasn"t aware giving advice in a thread intended for giving advice was considering e-cock swordfighting. Thanks for the memo

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Fammaden said:
I didn"t know a bald dude could be considered a nine, but I guess money makes up for a lot.
Voyce isn"t bald. He does however look like a young Richard Kiel.

Or am I confused?

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Voyce isn"t bald. He does however look like a young Richard Kiel.

Or am I confused?
I was talking about you, maybe I looked at the wrong poster.

And now I summoned trexxy to the thread so I"m a bad person and should feel bad.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I don"t believe anyone, least of all myself, called me a 9. I was confused by the comment, and the only thing I could see was in Voyce"s post 23453.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Exactly. Mental masturbation

I reread my rageahol post and didn"t realize I popped a vein there.

Killivek, the problem here is that you have something to say about x topic, and you really want to share it, but it"s very slightly only peripherally related to the topic we"re talking about, and it"s not appropriate for the topic of this thread. That"s why no one wants to hear it.

You"re also arguing against something no one said. That article basically says "if you don"t have the skills to get a woman, try these things." No one says you have to be the normal human and conform. What you fail to realize is interpersonal interaction is a skill. It"s a skill that can be learned and practiced just like any other skill. If you didn"t learn it growing up, you are bad at it. If you suck at basketball, do you say "no, I should be myself and play basketball as I naturally do." ? No, you practice. You watch people who are good and say "oh I should adjust my shot in this way."

People skills is an area people like to distance from this skill principle because it comes so close to our identity and ego. We are all special flowers, so the idea of adjusting how we share our special flowerness with other people is met with huge resistance from a lot of people. What you and people like you don"t realize is that you can practice skills to interact with others and still keep your special flowerness.

Just like trying to fix your shot in basketball is awkward and forced at first, but eventually it becomes your natural shot, so too the principle applies to interacting with people.
Oh absolutely not. This is far from mental masturbation. If you"re concerned about real mental health of an individual as it pertainsto realityandnot conformity, you should be out gathering textbooks I"ll suggest you read, especially as a supposed psychologist, not posting advice on strategies to "close the business deal", or as its euphemism, help with relationships.

I first answered due to a post of another "self-help" article, which contained the same line of thinking about relationships as you and others advise.

And it is not a "skill". A relationship with another human being is not about how "skilled" you are in social interaction. It"s not a bullet point on a resume, not a line item on an order, not a figure on a balance sheet.

But you think of them all the same way. Your advice, that article"s advice, most of the entirety of the advice with regards to relationships of men and women, is no different than advice on how to be successful in business, how to succeed "in the market". This cultural pattern has permeated to such an extent that you think ofeverything this way.

And I"m telling you to realize it and stop it. Teach people to share, be active in, and love relationships with human beings, not treat them like "closing the deal".

Hopefully at least now you can see the defect that the cultural pattern provides for.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Springbok said:
Nope.. more like a psych major at some shitty tier 3 state school. It"s so obvious its hard to fathom I"m the only one who sees it.

Eomar, you need to shabang somebody else bro. Anyone.
Nope, engineer by education, consulting by career. I really am an architect!

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
popsicledeath said:
Please provide us all the list of things that are worthy of direct experience by the true self. Surely, you must know it.

What about buffalo wings? Can those be enjoyed directly by the true self, or only by proxy?

Man, if you enjoy chicken wings you"re just a puppet of an ill society that has brainwashed you into thinking it"s what you want and need and enjoy!

But you"re eating them too. Hell, it was YOUR idea to come here, because you said you love the wings here.

Yeah, but it"s totally different... you see, I KNOW it"s all a game, and by playing the game on MY terms it"s like I"m not even playing the game BY playing the game I acknowledge exists but refuse to play. You see, I see things your eyes haven"t been opened to, and once you"ve SEEN the evil and understand why it"s evil, then you can safely immerse yourself into that which you understand is evil, because that very understanding protects you from the evil!

Umm, yeah, okay... see, I enjoy wings, but I don"t enjoy YOU. So, sure, maybe I"m a puppet, but you"re annoying and I"d rather be brainwashed and enjoying life than continue being anywhere near your depressive, delusional ramblings that you never, ever shut up about.

But... but I don"t have any other friends?

I guess your true self will just have to learn to live, and probably die, alone.... *chomps a wing and watches the game*

AND SCENE
I liked this post. Wanna get some wings and play EQ later, bro?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eomer said:
I don"t believe anyone, least of all myself, called me a 9. I was confused by the comment, and the only thing I could see was in Voyce"s post 23453.
I"m a straight up 10 with an 11 personality. It"s a wonderful life bro.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Dabamf said:
You sound hurt and defensive

All people care about what others think of them. That includes you. Girls are especially sensitive about looking like whores just as guys are especially sensitive about getting used and friended.

In that context, kissing her can be misconstrued as using her for sex. "You"re a man" all you want, but if you make a girl feel like a whore, you lose. And again, her resisting you but still trying to hang out sounds like she liked you anyway and would be open for something later in the night after you built a little more rapport.

Since you won"t take more subtle means, I"ll say it direct: It sounds like you fucked it up, not her.
nope.

And you"ve become sentimental and have lost focus, if you think you fucked it up with a chick that left you in the cold for an entire week.