Gloomhaven

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
120d 2m
Seems you were off by a year!
Not that I know when exactly it reached fully playable state but I picked it up again a couple of weeks ago and have been loving it ever since.
So glad I can finally enjoy this awesome game again, though a little sad I'll never have the real life group to deep dive into it.

ps still catching up on this thread!

Honestly, it's been pretty playable for quite awhile. I put several hundred hours into Guild master mode while it was in EA and it was functional, for the most part. The biggest thing was them getting multiplayer ironed out, and after that, it's actually been pretty smooth.

There's a few bugs here and there, and odd ones that crop up from time to time. But there's a lot of items and a lot of cards, so a lot of interactions to work thru, so that's to be expected.

Overall though, good product.

faille

Molten Core Raider
29d 17h 12m
So looks like I got to the end. 73 quests completed and no new ones to do.
Time to way for Jaws to go on sale and run through that.
definitely some awesome combos and really powerful setups you can do.

• 1Like
Reactions: sliverstorm

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
78d 21h 11m
Wrecked a dungeon with Sawbones tonight, first time playing. *Very* cool board game.

• 1Like
Reactions: Guurn

Goatface

Silver Baronet of the Realm
157d 11h 24m
So looks like I got to the end. 73 quests completed and no new ones to do.
Time to way for Jaws to go on sale and run through that.
definitely some awesome combos and really powerful setups you can do.
Jaws is $19.99 at amazon and target (online/pickup)

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
120d 2m
Solo scenarios also out today for digital, although beware they heavily nerfed many items, including the Beast Tyrant and Soothsinger's.

I really don't like this "patch a fucking board game" thing they've got going on.

• 1Like
Reactions: Conefed

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m sick of “nerf the shit out of things” that a lot of single games have going on. Devs forgot what it’s like to find good stuff in games and have fun with it. I understand it in competitive multiplayer and to and extent co-op multiplayer, but not single player, unless it’s broken as fuck, leave it alone.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: Janx and Conefed