Gloomhaven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Seems you were off by a year!
Not that I know when exactly it reached fully playable state but I picked it up again a couple of weeks ago and have been loving it ever since.
So glad I can finally enjoy this awesome game again, though a little sad I'll never have the real life group to deep dive into it.

ps still catching up on this thread!

Honestly, it's been pretty playable for quite awhile. I put several hundred hours into Guild master mode while it was in EA and it was functional, for the most part. The biggest thing was them getting multiplayer ironed out, and after that, it's actually been pretty smooth.

There's a few bugs here and there, and odd ones that crop up from time to time. But there's a lot of items and a lot of cards, so a lot of interactions to work thru, so that's to be expected.

Overall though, good product.

faille

Molten Core Raider
So looks like I got to the end. 73 quests completed and no new ones to do.
Time to way for Jaws to go on sale and run through that.
definitely some awesome combos and really powerful setups you can do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wrecked a dungeon with Sawbones tonight, first time playing. *Very* cool board game.

• 1Like

Goatface

So looks like I got to the end. 73 quests completed and no new ones to do.
Time to way for Jaws to go on sale and run through that.
definitely some awesome combos and really powerful setups you can do.
Jaws is $19.99 at amazon and target (online/pickup)

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Picked this up today to try with my kids, they really want to get into DnD and I figure we can try it as a structured gateway

Is this dooming or saving them, I can never decide

I have plenty of evidence to support it both ways

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Solo scenarios also out today for digital, although beware they heavily nerfed many items, including the Beast Tyrant and Soothsinger's.

I really don't like this "patch a fucking board game" thing they've got going on.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m sick of “nerf the shit out of things” that a lot of single games have going on. Devs forgot what it’s like to find good stuff in games and have fun with it. I understand it in competitive multiplayer and to and extent co-op multiplayer, but not single player, unless it’s broken as fuck, leave it alone.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
PXL_20221112_163128524.MP.jpg

Was actually surprised when this arrived today. I hadn't been following the Kickstarter updates that closely of late. Has some interesting looking new game mechanics including one involving alchemy that involves experimentation via a advent-calendar-ish "open a window to discover what you brewed" board.

No idea when I'll get to play since the people I did Gloomhaven with have moved away...

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I apparently fucked up by ordering more shit from him - solo scenarios and Envelope X. Supposedly only people who ordered the base game only are getting it this early.

It's almost like this fucking faggot is encouraging you not to buy his shit.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Del

Vyemm Raider
View attachment 442684

Was actually surprised when this arrived today. I hadn't been following the Kickstarter updates that closely of late. Has some interesting looking new game mechanics including one involving alchemy that involves experimentation via a advent-calendar-ish "open a window to discover what you brewed" board.

No idea when I'll get to play since the people I did Gloomhaven with have moved away...
Did you ever get an email with a delivery confirmation?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Moron

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Apparently the removable stickers, of all fucking things, are holding up my shipment.

I've heard conflicting reports - that they're on the water still, or that they'll be at the warehouse 12/12 for xmas delivery.

I have doubts.

• 1Worf

Del

Vyemm Raider
Just got my delivery confirmation today. Supposed to be getting here just in time for the weekend.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I have both Frosthaven and Aeon Trespass on the way. I think I’m much more excited for AT:O.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
First playthrough of Gloomhaven going well so far, just unlocked Enchanting. This game is definitely proving that our playgroup are a bunch of kill stealing DPS whores and it's hilarious how frustrated the Mindthief is trying to CC and set up combos.

Getting full basic gear on the Brute feels godmode compared to starting

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
First playthrough of Gloomhaven going well so far, just unlocked Enchanting. This game is definitely proving that our playgroup are a bunch of kill stealing DPS whores and it's hilarious how frustrated the Mindthief is trying to CC and set up combos.

Getting full basic gear on the Brute feels godmode compared to starting

Mindthief is an OP faggot, sounds like yours needs to learn to play!

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 442684

Over 2 months since shipping started and America is at 35% fulfillment. This Kickstarter has been a complete fucking shit show. Last thing I ever buy from this fucking retard.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users