God of War (2018)

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I have been getting pretty aggravated at the some of the game's Dark Souls Lite attempts. The combat isn't nearly as responsive as it needs to be for it. I love challenges but come on.
I feel the same way (fun as fuck game still), I also have a dislike of the damn lock on camera.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Well that was easily the best story I’ve ever experienced in a video game.

If people are stuck on PC without a PS4 I feel truly bad for them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
So, I think my game might have bugged itself. I freed all 3 dragons but only got 2 of the 3 dragon tears I need for the Shattered Gauntlet of Ages to be upgraded to level 8. Did the first dragon that you free (Otr) not provide one? Or did I accidentally forget to pick it up?

italica

Trakanon Raider
So, I think my game might have bugged itself. I freed all 3 dragons but only got 2 of the 3 dragon tears I need for the Shattered Gauntlet of Ages to be upgraded to level 8. Did the first dragon that you free (Otr) not provide one? Or did I accidentally forget to pick it up?

Did you find the one sitting on the ground under the dragon corpse that's around the lake somewhere?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Did you find the one sitting on the ground under the dragon corpse that's around the lake somewhere?

Whaaaa? I feel like I've searched every single area of the lake and didn't see a dragon corpse. The hell. Do you have a location for it?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Just row around the lake, you'll see it's corpse up in the rocks/mountain areas.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Found it. That's what I get for not exploring further after
killing Baldur's dragon

Opened Jotunheim and finally, Nilheim. This game is so good. Don't want it to end.

• 1Like

Fedor

<Banned>
you can disable this stupid ass mini game in the accessibility settings:

God-of-War-Kratos-Hidden-Chamber-Door-640x360.jpg

Fedor

<Banned>
The mini-game is pretty easy, hah why disable it?

I'd rather just press a button once to open a door instead of wasting time feeling for vibrations.

At least it's not as dumb as the chest opening mechanic from previous games.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Beat the mists, beat the fire ladder and one upgrade from level 9 almost maxed out defense and the valk queen is kicking my ass, this is going to take some doing....

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit this game. Just finished. Just. Wow. This could very well be the best game I have ever played in the history of gaming. Hands down so epic. And I do t want to quit either. I want to platinum this and make this my first ever plat game.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users