God of War (2018)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty good vid about a lot of stuff, also confirms that Cory intends to be apart of the subsequent games:

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I'm very curios if there's a cipher for Jörmungandr somewhere,
Cory said he is saying more then what Mimir is translating, the whole "interesting" part.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Playing on give me God of War and just beat the last Valkyrie after... a lot of practice. That was intense. What finally tipped the scales in my favor was the Hyperion Grapple rune and discovering that if she strafed left I needed to block but if she strafes right her attack will be unblockable (and hurts a lot!).

Good luck my bros.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hyperion Grapple is sooo much damage and with my gear a 26 second cooldown, I never messed with the ability specific runes. What does that one do?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Fucking revenants are my bane in Niflheim. Was shocked as hell how easy the valkryie was in that dungeon -- though I expect they intentionally made it easier due to the mist, lol.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Fucking revenants are my bane in Niflheim. Was shocked as hell how easy the valkryie was in that dungeon -- though I expect they intentionally made it easier due to the mist, lol.
Probably. She was definitely the easiest moveset. I think it only took me 3 or 4 attempts, even on GMGOW.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Hyperion Grapple is sooo much damage and with my gear a 26 second cooldown, I never messed with the ability specific runes. What does that one do?
Oh I’m sorry, I meant the skill. I’m actually not sure what the rune itself does. The only rune I crafted was to extend the duration of the axe buff by like 5 seconds. I didn’t use the axe buff skill for valk fights though because I could never get full use out of it, but it was great in Muspelheim and Nifl.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wow...

Did not see
Atreus being Loki

Beat Sigrun. Holy shit she is annoying. Shocked that there wasn't an actual end boss, lol.

Ladro

Anomaly
God damn, this story is great!

Second Baldur fight with the dragon, jesus that was amazing. Flipping the temple and getting the Unity rune was pretty good too. Stopped right after that, but it just keeps getting better. BOY's snark after finding out he was a god was perfect, just the right bit of annoying for the right amount of time.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I put this on the back burner until my 4k TV got here, which it did yesterday. Got damn, with HDR setup, I almost have to squint at some of the light sources. Can't wait to keep going now =D

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
ooof, i need to put more time into this game.. i just saw a gif of a valkyrie and got an instant half chub