God of War (2018)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Well shit, can't get the raven in witches woods after beating the game. Impossible to platinum now unless they patch it.

Fedor

<Banned>
Well shit, can't get the raven in witches woods after beating the game. Impossible to platinum now unless they patch it.

I haven't gone back there in a while but there shouldn't be anything preventing you from taking the standard path up the well to get back there.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Climb up the well from the witch's dock. Or if you mean the area prior to the witch's woods, you have to go to the arena where the bridge broke and dropped you into a pit of draugr (near where you encountered your first revenant). As far as I know, nothing related to trophies is missable.

italica

Trakanon Raider

You can't get to the foggy maze area, but you can get up to it's entrance from both sides. You just can't go from the burned out houses area into the witch's woods area later, have to come up from the well underneath her house.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
You can't get to the foggy maze area, but you can get up to it's entrance from both sides. You just can't go from the burned out houses area into the witch's woods area later, have to come up from the well underneath her house.

Thanks all I will try that again, when I couldn't go into her house from below I didn't realize there was another way to the front.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
All done, man that Sigrun fight took me about 5 day's of on/off trying, missing 1 Nornir chest somewere for 100% completion(can't seem too figure it out), but platinum woo
and the special shield abilities if I ever feel like playing thru again hahaha

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
All done, man that Sigrun fight took me about 5 day's of on/off trying, missing 1 Nornir chest somewere for 100% completion(can't seem too figure it out), but platinum woo
Special shield abilities?

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Special shield abilities?

Beating the game on GmGoW diffculty gives you 2 shield skins(they look really cool also), 1 acts like the powered up shattered guantlets ability, and the other is a AoE knockback

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Beating the game on GmGoW diffculty gives you 2 shield skins(they look really cool also), 1 acts like the powered up shattered guantlets ability, and the other is a AoE knockback
How do you activate them? I’ve got them too but didn’t notice any additional function. I thought they were just cosmetic.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I bought this game on Thursday and just reached Alfheim. What an awesome moment when you get to switch realms.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
5Rqx6S8 - Imgur.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sigrun is all I have left for the plat trophy. Got my ass kicked about 10 times this morning on that fight. Will give it another shot tonight.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Sigrun forced me to rage quit last night. Really starting to hate this biatch.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Finally picked this up last night. I play every console game on the hardest difficulty because I'm a gaming god but I think I might have to turn this one down.... Fuckin' hell man.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah I switched from ass rape mode to puny human after 2-3 hours, it definitely makes me feel like a little bit of a punk but I don't mind. Finished the game a few hours ago, I think I sunk at least 50 hours into it and still have quite a few things to go find for the platinum including valks and most of fire/mist.

10/10 from me, haven't felt so immersed in a game in a long time. Gonna go back and read the spoilers now, loved the story.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Finally killed Sigrun and got the platinum trophy. She's harder than some of the tougher bosses in Dark Souls and I was playing on normal. I also had to switch down from hard after an hour or two in. I can't even imagine Sigrun on God of War mode. Anyway, amazing game. I can't see anything being better this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Did four valks today, got the first three in one attempt the last one took two. Just have the queen and the Nif one left.

Still need to progress the story also, but game is a solid 8 to 9 out of ten for me. Just some annoying combat mechanics that are bringing it down (and not being able to go to a couple realms)