God of War (2018)

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Its strange that there have been quite a few God of War videos posted to YouTube by Santa Monica describing various aspects about the game. Its almost like they are trying to build up some new hype. Maybe we'll get some news soon-ish about a DLC or something.
Obviously anyone can change their mind, but they've said there wouldn't be any DLC. Not story anyway. That'll be in the sequel.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I don’t remember when the game came out, but it’s gotta be getting close to the one year anniversary. Editing and getting everyone to sit down for documentary style interviews takes a while. I wouldn’t hold my breath for any announcements coinciding with this “hype”.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I feel like this behind the scenes series will culminate with the announcement of DLC.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Seems to be some kind of background story, about Kratos going from Greece -> Scandinavia *shrug*

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This wins the internet. Hands down. Shut it all down. It's over.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why does this gif look so familiar? lol
Image result for rap battle gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
Wow apparently Santa Monica has made many more of these. Cant believe I missed them.

Can see all of them here.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i would be perfectly happy if the new documentary was actually just them creating memes with God of War characters

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yah man. I mean, I've been aware game development is much harder than we often give it credit for but this really illuminated me on how chaotic it is, even with a director like Cory who possessed a relatively clear vision. Shit ain't easy and it's cool to see despite how rough it is, they still came out on top