God of War (2018)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
god of war REALLY spoke to me. it's a great game but there was always something more to it that i had a hard time verbalizing until i watched that documentary. i split from my wife a few years back. we have 3 kids and they just... well they don't get it. listening to all the staff (including christopher judge) talk about how much they miss their kids was just like a gut punch. cory's a new father but he created a story that fundamentally understands that as a father you want the best for you kids, but as a human you just... can't give it to them. so you do what you can and hope for the best.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I might have to eat my pride, and drop the difficulty, to be able to get thru the story. Game was really hard for me but I think I just gotta get used to parry and block.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I might have to eat my pride, and drop the difficulty, to be able to get thru the story. Game was really hard for me but I think I just gotta get used to parry and block.
They're pretty critical to surviving. Get the talisman that increases the parry window if you have to, makes it pretty easy.

Siliconemelons

my GOW disc is still missing... my wife got it for me for LAST fathers day or birthday, whatever anywho MONTHS AND MONTHS ago and it somehow poofed and I have been looking

so sad... i want to playyy

Crone

But I already bought it! I am cheap lol...
Sounds like me and my Steam Link hardware. Moved, and ever since the move I can't find it anywhere, and I finally broke down this past week and ordered one off Ebay since Valve isn't making them anymore. I'm sure now is the time I'll find it as soon as I get this one.

Crone

I'm embarrassed about it, but this game seriously plays like a dark souls game for me. Beginning of the game, I'm fighting a witch spell caster and 2 melee, and I keep getting wrecked.

Edit: So the ice dudes that you face that I guess are like zombies? That's the difficulty I was kinda expecting this early in the game. I understand their easy, but rhe swinging axe dudes and poison throwing witches are just hard! I'm trudging through though because you guys swear this is like the best game ever.

Last edited:

Crone

Ohhh so you just parry the shit outta the guys and kick their ass!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Always impressed w/ the skill ceiling in this game when it comes to chaining combos. This dude takes it to another level

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Game is beautiful from a graphics POV. Not sure how I feel about the story or combat yet.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Game is beautiful from a graphics POV. Not sure how I feel about the story or combat yet.
Story is fantastic. Combat is fun but it’s one of those games where they add quite a few different moves and skills, but you only end up using a handful of your favorite

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users