God of War: Ragnarok

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You guys are getting worse by the day. Complaining about a black girl having a couple of lines at the end of an amazing trailer, sheesh. Play the game and enjoy it, none of you gaslighting fucks are truly offended a giant was race swapped. You just want to bitch.
Don’t you have BLM in your tag in an online game? Sit down.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys are getting worse by the day. Complaining about a black girl having a couple of lines at the end of an amazing trailer, sheesh. Play the game and enjoy it, none of you gaslighting fucks are truly offended a giant was race swapped. You just want to bitch.

lol at any faggot who unironically uses the term 'gaslighting' in a conversation.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 10 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

You can get entirely fucked you smooth-brained faggot.

I am actually and truly offended at this point. Mainly because of the blatant virtue signaling that has no impact on sales (positively at least) and doesn't have any meaning to story or character development. It is pandering simply for pandering's sake and it is more than fucking irritating at this point because it always goes the same direction and it is always for the woke crowd that doesn't even give a shit about video games.

So take your mewling about our entirely valid complaints concerning these bullshit trends in game development and shove them up your ass.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Nope, there you go talking about something you don't understand again. Stay mad boy.
Oh right, it’s a BLM emblem, not a tag. What a gigantic faggot you are.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I do not understand why anyone would be offended that a fantasy outsider race is being portrayed by an analogous actual outsider race.

• 1Moron
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I do not understand why anyone would be offended that a fantasy outsider race is being portrayed by an analogous actual outsider race.
Because we all know it’s forced on purpose to promote their worthless ideology. If it wasn’t another hamfisted attempt at this faggotry, no one would give a fuck.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1NPC

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So they parade around a blm emblem while playing a game then turns around and denies it later?

Lenas Lenas grow some balls you pussy faggot
A cosmetic I change all the time is not part of my gamer tag or identity.

Last edited:
  • 4Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, we get it, your totally outraged so you should never buy a Santa Monica Studio or Sony product ever again. Now gtfo this thread.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Salty

joz123

Potato del Grande
The amount of butthurt in this thread is crazy. The same people claiming racism on this game are the same ones that will still buy it and call it GotY.

• 3Like
  • 1Slow
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Wil the game and story be awesome? Probably. Buy it? Unlikely as I dont have a PS5 and 30fps doesnt entice me anymore on PS4. But to say that the black girl isn't pandering is retarded. There's a reason she was stuck at the end of the trailer as the "GOTCHA!" closer. But like I said game will probably still be great, its just fucking tiresome.

• 3Like

Caliane

and this is how we get "orcs are black people", and "dwarves are jews".

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
and this is how we get "orcs are black people", and "dwarves are jews".
They’re not?!? *crumples up letter to Blizzard to allow a third faction so we can kill orcs and dwarves and goblins*

I assume goblins are just Jews that cooperated with Syl…Hitler.