Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1631462572365.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As someone else mentioned earlier, Angrboda looking as she does could actually make sense ingame. Maybe we meet her on our travels to find Tyr down in jogger world, where she is just fitting in and just so happens to have info on where Tyr is. Probably a 0.00001% chance of that actually being the case, but maybe! That is just hopeful thinking on my part, since I am 1000% sure that any race swap occurring in games today is all about virtue signaling and nothing else.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately it looks like it’s not a race swap for story reasons.

Wow Im fucking shocked.

L O L at all the people who thought this had the possibility of being some type of story element or reasoning and didnt take it for what it obviously was.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Every Sony exclusive going forward is getting the same treatment that Last of Us 2 did. You might as well just accept it now, nothing is going to stop it as long as the Soy Francisco office is running the whole company.

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
They argued the wrong point. They didn't make her black (color) they made her "African (insert other brown)" (race). Instead of arguing about the world serpent having white scales it'd be "why is the world serpent a llama?"

• 1Picard

spronk

FPS noob
Christopher Judge aka Teal'c aka Kratos was really sick with back injuries 2 years ago :( seems better now though

God of War recently won IGNs "best game of all time" award. It was a bit rigged towards recent games and young audiences since the top 2 were GTA 5 and GOW, lol

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
man, that is rough. Rehab for all of that must of been hellish

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
the collectors editions and jognar editions went up today for sale, $200 for CE and $260 for jotnar (no clue whats in each)

i could add ^ to the cart just now but dunno if thats just me

i think like 80% of the buyers are resellers lol. I did get a Jotnar from PSDirect when it first went up but will likely cancel, i don't collect physical shit. although its funny both CEs dont include a physical copy of the game, just digital vouchers.

i hope the game is good but the last few PSN exclusives have been really meh from TLOU2 (didnt play), Horizon Forbidden West (plat'd last week, 7/10 game). With how the director of God of War sperg's out on twitter about feminism, patriarchy, sexism, etc I don't really expect this game to be much better

• 1Solidarity

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I dunno how spoilery the new trailer is but it's fuckin sick. Also notably shows 0 of Angrboda lol, maybe they are hoping people forgot

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I dunno how spoilery the new trailer is but is fuckin sick. Also notably shows 0 of Angrboda lol, maybe they are hoping people forgot

I’m absolutely loving the trailer’s hints of where the narrative will take us this time around.