God of War: Ragnarok

joz123

Potato del Grande
The fight with Thor looks great. I'm betting Thor isn't killed but injured and gets away.

Fadaar

That guy
when we get to Odin in the 3rd game (throwing some assumptions out there) its gonna be batshit

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The world needs a Liam Neesons Odin
tumblr_22188285068d19dc366ca74f703ca3db_e7627e24_400.gif

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
when we get to Odin in the 3rd game (throwing some assumptions out there) its gonna be batshit
I vaguely recall hearing that this is the last game to be set in Norse mythology. Originally they were thinking of making it a trilogy but the story beats didn’t make sense or something to that effect. Obviously that could’ve changed, but as I recall, they seemed pretty firm.

Edit: this isn’t what I remember reading, but it covers it.

Fadaar

That guy
I vaguely recall hearing that this is the last game to be set in Norse mythology. Originally they were thinking of making it a trilogy but the story beats didn’t make sense or something to that effect. Obviously that could’ve changed, but as I recall, they seemed pretty firm.

Oh, well nevermind then. I was under the impression they were doing 3 games. Wonder where they'll go after this. Can't imagine they'd go for the Roman gods, they're a little too similar to Greek. I guess Egyptian would be a good direction.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Oh, well nevermind then. I was under the impression they were doing 3 games. Wonder where they'll go after this. Can't imagine they'd go for the Roman gods, they're a little too similar to Greek. I guess Egyptian would be a good direction.

Kratos vs. Anubis, Set, and Ra is the stuff of wet dreams.

• 3Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Man, one of the things that pissed me off about the new Thor movie was how they portrayed all the Gods. I wanted to see an angry Ra, or an unleashed Cthulhu. Instead, they were completely cucked.

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Kratos vs Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, God.

Finish what Dante's inferno started

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they decided to end Kratos' story in this one, and have his son take up the mantle. I'd be sad because the GoW series is one of my favorites, and Kratos has been a mainstay for 20 years at this point. it definitely comes across (at least in the last game) that he's older and "weaker" these days, and that time is winding down. Not to mention the prophecy stuff at the end of God of War. Either way, stoked for this.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Remember, that's for the PS4 version of the game without PS5's compression technology.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Am I thinking of another game or did the God of War documentary that came out last year make a big point about how they came up with some wiz bangery of asset duplication / directory structures within the game file hierarchy yadda yadda to improve performance and reduce game size?

Maybe that was some other game but I swear there was a part of a documentary that focused on that specific point...

FoH, go do work for me!