God Save the Queen (Elizabeth/Phillip dying?)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oldbased

> Than U
My British shit is a bit rusty. Who would power be given to? Doesn't it take an act of parliament to do so? Why are cheetos sometimes soggy?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Just spoke to mate that works at BBC.

ABDICATION
So is May at the Palace?

It can't have been just out of the blue, either. The queen was seen waking just a few days ago as she came back from Windsor. Maybe she's gotten sick again since.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I thought such had to be acted upon first by vote. Seems it would be much harder to do so these days in secrecy if it was done so that way than history. Maybe my knowledge of the term is wrong due to Merica. I thought it was a semi hostile removal by vote and force.

Oldbased

> Than U
Now many are reporting no cause for concern. I feel UK is trolling us. Those damn filthy Brits. Always up to trollin.

• 2Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Would go to her son, Prince Charles.
You never know, it could go to this American whose ancestry.com sleuthing was so thorough that he placed an ad in the London Times declaring his claim to the throne.

3DD86A7300000578-0-image-a-16_1488395939029.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No clue if the prime minister is at the palace now but if she is then it might be as bad as an abdication, but if she isn't it could be just harry's engagement to an American black girl.

What's so bad about an abdication in 2017?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nothing. By bad I mean something major.

10-4. I wasn't sure if there was some potential political/economic fallout that I somehow had missed in my meager understanding of British government/politics.

I am sure in yesteryear this would send them into a tizzy.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Why would you recall people in the middle of the night for an annual meeting? No wonder they lost their Kingdom and the world to us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user