God Save the Queen (Elizabeth/Phillip dying?)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
a1517065581_10.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Who then takes about 15 minutes to pass it to Harry?

Because absolutely fucking no one wants King Charles. Probably not even Charles.

Is Harry the one who dressed up as a Nazi? This could turn things around for the monarchy...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Pass to Harry??

No it would go to William. He's 2nd in line, Harry is third . . . or perhaps William's little son is now 3rd in line.

It goes something like that.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Retiring from what?

Living in a castle?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
this reminds me I need to get around to reclaiming my fucking throne.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Oh shit Screamfeeder Screamfeeder and I need to rework that script from Mayor Kegkilla to Archduke Brandenburg-Ansbach.
might work better as a reality show. asshole American who has never been out of the country goes to Germany and demands to be recognized as their Prince.

• 3Like

trex

Queen Bee
Princess Charlotte is in line before Harry, which is probably good because Harry is a loose cannon. Harry then Andrew.

I just hope Charles dies before Elizabeth so we don't have to ever see that jackass and his whore wife running the country.

Did you see recently that he admitted to being in therapy for 9 years over Diana's emotional outbursts (about Camila) and that she was growing thinner by the day. Boo who, your wife was a babe and she knew you were having an affair. We all know it's his guilt that took him 10 years to sort out.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Princess Charlotte is in line before Harry, which is probably good because Harry is a loose cannon. Harry then Andrew.

I just hope Charles dies before Elizabeth so we don't have to ever see that jackass and his whore wife running the country.

Did you see recently that he admitted to being in therapy for 9 years over Diana's emotional outbursts (about Camila) and that she was growing thinner by the day. Boo who, your wife was a babe and she knew you were having an affair. We all know it's his guilt that took him 10 years to sort out.

I mean we say that about tyen but he's still kickin'

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Whole character rewrites?! Already? This is why you people end up with seven Transformer movies.

Ill get on it...
No just the intro and the resignation trial framing! Everything else stays the same... his old high-school teacher even becomes Archduchess Mist von Brandenburg-Ansbach.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
No just the intro and the resignation trial framing! Everything else stays the same... his old high-school teacher even becomes Archduchess Mist von Brandenburg-Ansbach.
See, you think it's just the intro because that's all you saw! A lot more goes into this. What am I going to do with these half dozen mood boards, three walls of index-card story notes and 25 pages of character research (pedo cruise rape is now top on my google links with "crying twink" being number two). What, you think I just slam a three finger scotch and fart out a script(that is exactly what happens but help me out here)? You have all the markings of a wonderfully horrible development producer.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
People have said Charles would let it skip over him and go straight to William for years, ever since William became an adult in fact. I'm not so sure he would. Certainly going straight to William would be better for overall head of state stability, but then again its not like the royals have any real power anymore. At best they are spokesmodels-for-life.

khorum

Murder Apologist
See, you think it's just the intro because that's all you saw! A lot more goes into this. What am I going to do with these half dozen mood boards, three walls of index-card story notes and 25 pages of character research (pedo cruise rape is now top on my google links with "crying twink" being number two). What, you think I just slam a three finger scotch and fart out a script(that is exactly what happens but help me out here)? You have all the markings of a wonderfully horrible development producer.
Pray I don't alter it any further.

I was thinking since it's gonna be a period piece maybe we could move it all the way back to the Victorian era! That way the pedo cruise can be on the Titanic and Cad can have a REAL waxed mustache to twirl. Also Cad can turn out to be secret Confederate General who plans to use his GIANT ROBOTIC SPIDER to seize the Duchy of Brandenburg-Ansbach and turn into a Nazi-Dixie Texan Reich!