God Save the Queen (Elizabeth/Phillip dying?)

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Pray I don't alter it any further.

I was thinking since it's gonna be a period piece maybe we could move it all the way back to the Victorian era! That way the pedo cruise can be on the Titanic and Cad can have a REAL waxed mustache to twirl. Also Cad can turn out to be secret Confederate General who plans to use his GIANT ROBOTIC SPIDER to seize the Duchy of Brandenburg-Ansbach and turn into a Nazi-Dixie Texan Reich!

Just in case anyone is wondering, this is EXACTLY the process that turns...

"Adrift", the witty, black comedy about the ups and downs of a tough city major's strange and unexpected past catching up to him

into

"WWW2-WILDER Wild West", the CGI packed, Rob Schneider-cameo-having, Jaden Smith starring reboot/remake/sequel about a Trans Black cowboy assassin trying to bring western values to mainland Japan in 1944.

So accurate it kind of hurts.

Edit - Actually, I think the studio would end up calling it W³2 because "millennials".

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So you're saying I'd make an awesome EP.
Oh god no. EP's listen to their writers.

You have transcended EP and gone straight to "Head of Production" or "Studio President". You're the guy that shows up on set out of the blue, shuts down a day of filming while everyone scrambles to look good, just so you can ask if we managed to cast that "Thomas Cruz" guy on day 20 of shooting and complain about craft service having Seltzer instead of Tonic before you jet off to Aruba for a "working weekend".

AND WE ALL HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU! uhg.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Oh god no. EP's listen to their writers.

You have transcended EP and gone straight to "Head of Production" or "Studio President". You're the guy that shows up on set out of the blue, shuts down a day of filming while everyone scrambles to look good, just so you can ask if we managed to cast that "Thomas Cruz" guy on day 20 of shooting and complain about craft service having Seltzer instead of Tonic before you jet off to Aruba for a "working weekend".

AND WE ALL HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU! uhg.
Lole no bulli pls

Man, I bet they have waaaaay better catering at the Treasury Department now then. Real seltzer and Turkish masseurs at the gym.

• 1Like