Godfall

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah I love the possibility of disconnects during a fucking single player game.

the division, anthem and more famously d3 suffer from a retarded decision, and you expect that it wont happen from some no name dev? Good on you.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm kinda ambivalent about this game right now, whether I get it or not when will come down to how smooth the combat is, which is the most important thing. Everything else looks good.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Means that when the game servers are hammered, you can't play even single player.

Sounds just like Destiny 2, WoW, PoE, LoL and like most other games launched in the last 5 to 10 years.

I just want a 3rd person Destiny type game that has plenty to do.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Sounds just like Destiny 2, WoW, PoE, LoL and like most other games launched in the last 5 to 10 years.

tumblr_oy3liiprhh1uy8htno1_1280.jpg

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Only every game you listed was multiplayer? No shit you'd need a connection to play those games

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Still not any more info on how loot works in this game or anything?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If gameplay from a few different streamers looks good, I'll probably get it for PC since it'll be a couple months before I get a ps5 since I didn't nab a pre order.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
All I see is a game borrowing heavily from Warframe and a touch of Monster Hunter and pitting you against single opponents in a small space. Am I missing something?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Single opponents? Other than a boss, I've not seen a normal encounter that didn't involve a group of mobs. I've seen brief glimpses of "open world" like areas, and places that seem to be inside buildings.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Single opponents? Other than a boss, I've not seen a normal encounter that didn't involve a group of mobs. I've seen brief glimpses of "open world" like areas, and places that seem to be inside buildings.
Every time I had skipped to a point in a video, it's was just the player fighting one enemy in a small space. Tried again and there were a few mob packs.