Godfall

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Every time I had skipped to a point in a video, it's was just the player fighting one enemy in a small space. Tried again and there were a few mob packs.
Several different group fights here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At first glance, there seems to be too many systems to think about, but that also means a lot to tinker with... in a looter, so that is a positive. I wonder how the "endless" Tower will function. Lets say you go up 10 levels and decide to leave. Do you need to start from the beginning or will there be check points?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Review embargo doesn't lift until release day, they sold out to Sony as a timed exclusive, and Randy Pitchford profits from this... all reasons I wouldn't consider touching this game except as a rental (and only then if ACG showers it with praise).

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I got this for free when I did an AMD PC build for a friend... not my favorite style of game, but I do appreciate a game with multiple levels of gear, as long as it doesn't get insanely out of control or there aren't long slogs of time where you aren't making much progress because you need to farm 3,000 whatever to boost an item 0.01%.

Weapons: 2 equipped, 6 different kinds,
Armor: 1 equipped, 12 different kinds, crafted, determine ability set, hot-swappable.
Shield: 1 equipped, upgradeable, useable only with 1h weapons.
Augments: Slotted into Armor, buffs, passives, actives, etc.
Accessories: Rings, Charms, Amulets, Banners, Life Stones (Useable/Passive).

...as long as I don't run out of content in the first two weeks like the last two Looter Shooters that weren't Destiny (Anthem and Division 2).

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
can you vpn this or is it a world wide time lock?

NM looks like you can play it now.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ok so this is pretty cool and there is a f ton of abilities to choose from after the first mission which is like 40min long lol -

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Is there any way to edit the controls on the gamepad for PC? This shit is fun but the way the buttons are setup is ass.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Watched lirik play for a bit. Seems rather uninspired and definitely quite buggy.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The combat has a nice feel. Good dickpunching action. The intro section is waaaay too long, but afterwards you do get a fairly wide choice of iron-man armor suits to select from and the variety in weapons and attacks seems decent.

It reminds me of Jade Empire so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user