Godzilla (2014)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Trailer makes it look like Bryan Cranston is an emotional wreck and screaming/crying the entire movie.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Mother
Of
God

I have not wanted to see a movie in theaters since Inception. This ends that streak.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I like the angle that instead of the Nuclear Tests creating Godzilla that they were actually trying to kill him. Curious to see how they address whats been going on between 1950 and today

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I think this looks amazing. Hearing Bryan Cranston again was pretty awesome. I missed seeing him weekly.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sweet Mother of Jesus I want to see this movie.

There are clearly several other monsters besides Godzilla as well. The flier, as mentioned, and then when the soldiers shot the flares up into the sky, that definitely wasn't a Godzilla-limb slamming down. It could have been the same flier, but the parts of the creature they showed before it would be a huge fucking flier, so I doubt it. And of course there is some huge skeleton, showing there was yet another one at some point in the past.

I sincerely hope this turns into a "Godzilla kills all the other monsters in the movie because he's King of the Monsters (figuratively, of course)" and then goes back under the ocean so there can be sequels, with more monsters and shit. Assuming this one is good.

The head has me sold for good now too, it looked great in that shot with the doors closing.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sweet Mother of Jesus I want to see this movie.

There are clearly several other monsters besides Godzilla as well. The flier, as mentioned, and then when the soldiers shot the flares up into the sky, that definitely wasn't a Godzilla-limb slamming down. It could have been the same flier, but the parts of the creature they showed before it would be a huge fucking flier, so I doubt it. And of course there is some huge skeleton, showing there was yet another one at some point in the past.

I sincerely hope this turns into a "Godzilla kills all the other monsters in the movie because he's King of the Monsters (figuratively, of course)" and then goes back under the ocean so there can be sequels, with more monsters and shit. Assuming this one is good.

The head has me sold for good now too, it looked great in that shot with the doors closing.
The people who created this movie have said they are going for the Godzilla vs other monsters approach instead of America vs Godzilla.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The people who created this movie have said they are going for the Godzilla vs other monsters approach instead of America vs Godzilla.
This is the coolest thing I've heard about it, is this true?

I'm jaded enough that I'm assuming suck no matter how nice of a trailer they can make.

Juvarisx

Florida
Yea he will be fighting other monsters in this, but I am sure he will kick the US / other military's around when need be