Godzilla (2014)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They need to pull a Toho and openly mock the shitty 90s Godzilla. Like, nice zoomed in shot of Broderick getting stepped on or something.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not entirely sure what their plan with the HALO jump was here. As cool as it looks. As a licensed skydiver I absolutely love seeing absurd "skydiving" in movies. Personally, I would have pulled super high and landed somewhere else.

1.) HALO Jump
2.) Land on Godzilla.
3.) ??????????
4.) Profit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i like that new roar, i hope thats actually his new roar and not some shenanigans with the sound editing, looking good. im getting used to the new look.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Looks cool, but trailers are usually done by a different group than the actual movie production. For all we know it's 5 minutes of Sgt. Badass running around trying to set up the bomb to defeat Godzilla and 1.5hrs of Bryan Cranston running around in his underwear.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
My scientific skepticism will have to go on standby to enjoy this movie because I just know they are going to do the stupidest shit over and over.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Looks cool, HOWEVER i hate the part where there is a bunch of Army guys in a tunnel that have that OMG look on their face. It screams to me, HEY we found some eggs, which as we all know from 2 decades ago is lame as shit.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Dumb or not, this is the type of movie that gets me into the theater. I have a nice home theater system, and I know plenty of people here have even better setups, but there is still no comparison to seeing/hearing/feeling something like Godzilla's roar for the first time in a theater. I agree with Astro on the roar too, it sounds awesome. As far as the smaller head, I'm fine with that too because the big one was pretty dopey.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
The fact that legendary is producing this gives me hope... I mean, they've had a few clunkers here and there, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt over any other name in film.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The scene showing the crushed train gives me hope for this movie. Showing the effects of something that enormous walking through a city is why I watch these movies. Yes it defies gravity and all, but movies are meant to be about the imagination. Imagining something that large crushing a path through existence is the pure joy I want to experience when I go to watch this movie. I hope this movie delivers what that preview seemed to show. I want chaos and bodies everywhere, as that is exactly what it would be like if Godzilla were real.

Oh, and yes the roar gave me goose bumps..

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Awesome trailer. Honestly that trailer all by itself was better then the entire 1998 movie.
tongue.png