Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Looks great, but the voice over hinting the plot doesn't make any sense. Maybe it was just bad editing. Humans are the infection, and the earth unleashes the titans to stop the humans/infection? I guess? But we need to find the titans? Or else the titans won't be able to save earth....by killing us?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
The way I was reading it is that the chick monologue-ing was the villain, and is doing one of those “solving overpopulation by killing a fuckload of people” plans, and she’s waking up monsters to do the job.

Of course, I could be way off on that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
The way I was reading it is that the chick monologue-ing was the villain, and is doing one of those “solving overpopulation by killing a fuckload of people” plans, and she’s waking up monsters to do the job.

Of course, I could be way off on that.

Yea would make more sense thinking of it from that perspective, I'll go with it.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Looks great, but the voice over hinting the plot doesn't make any sense. Maybe it was just bad editing. Humans are the infection, and the earth unleashes the titans to stop the humans/infection? I guess? But we need to find the titans? Or else the titans won't be able to save earth....by killing us?

I can't find it anymore but someone on reddit thought the "Virus" Would be Ghidorah. First shot you see of him is in ice, melting ice caps bring on the end of the world via giant 3 headed dragon. Only way to stop him is to get the "titans".

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I don't give a fuck if the story doesn't make sense.

I want to see giant goddamn monsters fight and I want a "let them fight" style meme. If this movie has those two things, I'll see it 5 times.

• 9Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Omg, that was the best thing I have seen so far in 2018, and we have had a lot this year. I cannot wait, I am an uber fanboy of Godzilla, was in Japan to watch Shin Godzilla. This will not disappoint, I will have more to say after I collect my self later. KRA! KRA!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
God I love Kaiju movies. Tons of Rodan shots, very little Mothra, and they obviously save Ghidorah for the very end.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My daughter loves Godzilla more than Santa, Jesus, and her birthday combined. She pretty much looped this trailer ALL FUCKIN NIGHT with the sound up. I love my little girl...But I had to kill her last night. Someone call the cops.

I guess I will be seeing this with her on day one.

• 10Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Rime

<Donor>
Music really did not fit the trailer, but I am hyped for all of the monsters.

I just hope we get more of them than what they show in the trailer - first one was good while Godzilla was on the screen. Not so much Kick-Ass fighting monster made disasters.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Damn. I fucking love Gamera. He better tag team with Godzilla or I'm going to be really salty. Movie definitely looks watchable. First one was way too much human bullshit, but Godzilla actually fighting was pretty awesome. This can be the Pacific Rim 2 that we deserved.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Godzilla is here to save us from global warming!?

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Godzilla is here to save us from the crazy bitch who released other Titans that are going to kill us to prevent us from destroying the planet. It's contrived, but we're talking about creatures that literally couldn't exist in our atmosphere and gravity unless they were made of a substance that doesn't exist.

Who cares, LAZER BREATH!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Probably going to be Gamera + Mothra against Rodan, then when they win Ghidora shows up and wrecks them. Godzilla emerges, some struggling, then all three take him down.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Probably going to be Gamera + Mothra against Rodan, then when they win Ghidora shows up and wrecks them. Godzilla emerges, some struggling, then all three take him down.
Guessing the opposite. Godzilla gonna give the beat down to all of the above.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wait, where are people getting Gamera from?

Clipboard01.jpg