Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
that is 100% larvel mothra. BUT the fella runnin the show did say they would have some extra monsters not shown in the trailer.

Cybsled

Ya, Gamera isn't confirmed. Unless Gamera is one of the surprises hinted at during SDCC, probably won't be in this. A different company owns the rights to Gamera anyways I am pretty sure, so they would have had to have worked out a side deal.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ya, Gamera isn't confirmed. Unless Gamera is one of the surprises hinted at during SDCC, probably won't be in this. A different company owns the rights to Gamera anyways I am pretty sure, so they would have had to have worked out a side deal.

Wait. So all the monsters don't fall under the big ol' Godzilla umbrella?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
True...wasn't even thinking that. Just saw what looked like a turtle head.
I've got a turtle head poking out.

I've always loved Godzilla. Not really jazzed on the story the voiceover depicts, but as stated if they just have a bunch of all these monsters fighting each other and then Godzilla doing his Hulk Hogan (or did Hulk Hogan actually do a Godzilla!?) and taking a beating before powering up and whooping everyone's ass at the end, I'll be happy.

If they make him dance from one foot to the other while making the noise after he wins, I'll buy the 4K and post proof here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
People looking for the plot are dumb. Giant laser dinosaurs punching each other. Fuck yeah.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I've got a turtle head poking out.

I've always loved Godzilla. Not really jazzed on the story the voiceover depicts, but as stated if they just have a bunch of all these monsters fighting each other and then Godzilla doing his Hulk Hogan (or did Hulk Hogan actually do a Godzilla!?) and taking a beating before powering up and whooping everyone's ass at the end, I'll be happy.

If they make him dance from one foot to the other while making the noise after he wins, I'll buy the 4K and post proof here.
Christ, if they have him do the Dance of Victory, I will stand and applaud in the theater. Only thing better would be if they somehow managed to work Jet Jaguar's theme song into the film.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Shin Godzilla tried WAY too hard focusing on the political and emergency shit humans would go through, however Shin Godzilla is the only enjoyable non Monster part, b/c they really did try.

But we just want to see Godzilla wreck shit

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Shin Godzilla tried WAY too hard focusing on the political and emergency shit humans would go through, however Shin Godzilla is the only enjoyable non Monster part, b/c they really did try.

But we just want to see Godzilla wreck shit
Also, the chick who plays the American liaison or whatever is smoking hot. That's literally all I remember from that movie.

And now that I look her up, it makes sense that she's also the nerdy goggle-wearing chick from Attack of the Titans. I distinctly remember commenting that she was the hottest one in those movies too. They should have worked her into this movie somehow, she's ball-achingly hot.

tumblr_oha76aWvCZ1qcqjsdo1_500.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Hopefully we get Gigan in the inevitable follow up.

I would defiantly love Gigan to be in one of these new movies as long as the don't cuck him up. The saw blade belly, hook sword arm/hands and he has a visor that makes him look like that black guy from Star Trek are always awesome.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Also, the chick who plays the American liaison or whatever is smoking hot. That's literally all I remember from that movie.

And now that I look her up, it makes sense that she's also the nerdy goggle-wearing chick from Attack of the Titans. I distinctly remember commenting that she was the hottest one in those movies too. They should have worked her into this movie somehow, she's ball-achingly hot.

tumblr_oha76aWvCZ1qcqjsdo1_500.png
Satomi Ishihara

Born Kuniko Ishigami in 1986, Satomi began acting professionally in 2003 at age 17 and has not looked back since. She has devoted equal time to television serials and the world of movies and in the process won several awards such as Best Actress at both the 27th Japan Academy Prize and 46th Blue Ribbon Awards for My Grandpa. She was the most searched for actress on Yahoo Japan in 2014 following roles like Shitsuren Chocolatier and Sadako. There was much speculation in 2016 after she was romantically connected to pop star Tomohisa Yamashita , her co-star in From 9 to 5.

Born December 24, 1986 in Tokyo, Japan

720full-satomi-ishihara.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wait. So all the monsters don't fall under the big ol' Godzilla umbrella?
Gamera was a separate franchise, he never fought Godzilla. he was the knockoff for godzilla and i doubt Toho wanted to ever give it legitimacy.
the non human aspects of this movie look tight. the human dialogue and plotline is stupid, because its ALWAYS stupid. nobody cares. bring on the monster fights.King Gidorah looks wicked. of course Gigan is the real End Boss and i will be surprised if they dont tease him at the end and thats where King Kong comes in. Godzilla meets KK and they duke it out and then Gigan drops down and says "sup yo" and assfucks both of them, sans lube. they then have to team up to take him down.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Gamera was a separate franchise, he never fought Godzilla. he was the knockoff for godzilla and i doubt Toho wanted to ever give it legitimacy.
the non human aspects of this movie look tight. the human dialogue and plotline is stupid, because its ALWAYS stupid. nobody cares. bring on the monster fights.King Gidorah looks wicked. of course Gigan is the real End Boss and i will be surprised if they dont tease him at the end and thats where King Kong comes in. Godzilla meets KK and they duke it out and then Gigan drops down and says "sup yo" and assfucks both of them, sans lube. they then have to team up to take him down.

This would be awesome. Holy fuck please be this.