Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is it safe to assume that the post credits stinger will be Robert Smith coming to fight whatever big bad is setup to come in the next movie?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
lol i just copied Batman Vs Superman. King Kong will ask G-dawg, 'do you breed gojira-san? you wirr!'

KK + G-dog vs Gigan....

If it was 45 minutes of CGI monster battles I would see it with my kids five times. It would shit loads all over DC. Don’t need a human story. Let them fight.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Szlia

Just to put things into perspective, Gamera being in this is about as likely as Batman being in the next Avengers movie. Gamera was created by Daiei to compete with Toho's Godzilla (Daiei is no more though, but their IPs got bought by Kadokawa in 2003). I am not sure about domestic box office, but obviously it did not leave a very lasting mark outside Japan. Unless you remember fondly Barugon, Gyaos, Viras, Guiron, Jiger, Zigra or Iris.

That being said, is this film related to the Kong: Skull Island thing? No cast and crew seems in common, but both are Legendary Pictures films....

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
This film is 100% related to King Kong they tease the formation of monarch in the stinger and even have Godzilla roaring.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
There's a King Kong vs Godzilla movie coming out sometime after this one, so yeah they're related.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So they're actually filming Godzilla vs. King Kong out in Oahu right now. Yesterday I drove a this woman and her son to the airport, but before we made it there, we had to pick up her daughter from the set. (It's filming at the Sand Island SRA Park). Anyway, the daughter was tagging along with her father on set because she REALLY wanted to meet the girl who plays Eleven on Stranger Things. Eleven is in this movie.

My story ends there. I didn't see anyone/anything. Just a shit load of movie trailers in a parking lot after being given permission to drive onto the set area.

The girl had a picture with Eleven, but she isn't allowed to post it on social media yet. Only show it to people in real life.

Cybsled

Collectable toys reveal how the monsters will look

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Seeing some action in this thread, I went back and watched the trailer. Just - No. Someone mentioned first - what is with the fucking music?

They take the promo of a movie featuring the potential battles between monster titans, and turn it into some sappy environmental/save the world/mother daughter bullshit soup of manipulation.

Are you fucking kidding me? Could you possibly be missing the demographic for this movie more. What were the complaints of every modern, and western, Godzilla movie (as well as Pacific Rim)? Fuck your human drama, "LET THEM FIGHT".

And now this.

There is no way this is not a colossal fuck up.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Mothra does NOT look right in that model. It should not have humanoid features...... yes Mothra was always my favorite monster, who remember the old Nindendo Godzilla game where you could be Godzilla or Mothra? Mothra with the floating acidic wing dust ftw.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Godzilla was running? Like fast? Ya I am in for this.

What was coming out of the ground at the 46 to 47 second mark? The mountains moving was badass.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Godzilla was running? Like fast? Ya I am in for this.

What was coming out of the ground at the 46 to 47 second mark? The mountains moving was badass.
probably kumonga, you'll remember him(he's just a spider) when he spider wrapped son of godzilla, then zilla fried him
latest

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
OK I usually catch these on netflix or amazon but..damn i wanna see them Fight..on a LARGE screen.

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
Mothra does NOT look right in that model. It should not have humanoid features...... yes Mothra was always my favorite monster, who remember the old Nindendo Godzilla game where you could be Godzilla or Mothra? Mothra with the floating acidic wing dust ftw.

Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 3.33.49 PM.png

• 1Like