Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I am hoping that all we have seen so far is mechagodzilla....looks awesome though

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This is for sure going to be a Batman Bs Superman plot rip:

Godzilla attacks and kills many including kongs little friend. They go to war. They figure out Zilla is under control of the bad guys from the last film. They break the control abd zilla and king team uo vs mecha ghiddorah after Charles dance bought the remains in last movie.

but zilla and Kong fist fighting on an aircraft carrier!?!?!??

inject it into my veins

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Music choice for the trailer was so bleh. But that has zero relation to the actual movie so it could be good?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
they really need to just keep people in the movie as props for big ass feet/fists crushing them.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Looks like nonsensical plot and Godzilla and Kong fucking shit up. I'm in!
fuck yeah!
tumblr_lfiqjzFgLg1qexhkl.gif

btw all those humans on the carrier are fucked. the fucking one punch knockout by Kong sold me right there.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
good thing covid will kill this stupid movie and ensure a sizable financial loss for all stakeholders

kong smashing shit to the soundtrack of rap music, really hitting that one on the nose fellas. all he's missing is a doorag

Last edited:
  • 2Salty
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
good thing covid will kill this stupid movie and ensure a sizable financial loss for all stakeholders

kong smashing shit to the soundtrack of rap music, really hitting that on the nose fellas. all he's missing is a doorag
rachel dratch snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I have a memory of being maybe 7 or 8 years old, and watching old black and white godzilla films for an entire day. This shit is never serious. It's all about the wild, crazy stupid set pieces of monster vs monster. Some stupid human getting eaten or dying in some stupid way, who cares? Godzilla manhandling Ghodirah and fucking shit up... LET THEM FIGHT.

Any semblance of being serious, get right the fuck out!
tenor.gif

this is not a jap jumping on a trampoline in a dinosaur costume.

this is 1980s saturday afternoons.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
fuck yeah!
tumblr_lfiqjzFgLg1qexhkl.gif

btw all those humans on the carrier are fucked. the fucking one punch knockout by Kong sold me right there.
Exact opposite for me. What the fuck, one punch? Godzilla doesn’t get one good shot in that entire trailer. The whole trailer was kong and some crappy music. I’m hoping they are saving some ‘Zilla whoop azz for the movie otherwise I am disappoint

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Exact opposite for me. What the fuck, one punch? Godzilla doesn’t get one good shot in that entire trailer. The whole trailer was kong and some crappy music. I’m hoping they are saving some ‘Zilla whoop azz for the movie otherwise I am disappoint
i think that trailer is a fakeout and thats Mechagodzilla and actual Gojira shows up when Kong starts getting pwned.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
that's b/c we're in the blm era now

• 1Like