Good Omens

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brand

Molten Core Raider
4.33 star(s) Rating: 4.33/5 3 Votes
Title: Good Omens

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2019-12-31

Creator: Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett

Cast: Michael Sheen, David Tennant, Jon Hamm, Michael McKean

Overview: In 2019 the world is on the brink of an apocalypse as humanity prepares for a final judgment. But follies ensue — Aziraphale, a somewhat fussy angel, and Crowley, a demon aren’t enthusiastic about the end of the world, and can’t seem to find the Antichrist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, fuck, now I need to go in to the emergency room tonight. Fucking priapism.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I read this book a few years back and although I vaguely remember enjoying it a lot, I cannot remember a single detail from it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Demon and Angel main characters are going to be lovely.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This is so, so very British. Which is a good thing for oddball comedies. But yeah, wow, Brit overload, haha.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Both the authors were British. The story is set in the UK. So if you were expecting something else...... why?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Both the authors were British. The story is set in the UK. So if you were expecting something else...... why?

Wasn't really saying I expected it to be super American or anything. It's just really, really British. More "British" than a lot of other British shows in 2019, if that makes sense.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I watched the first episode tonight. Not bad, but I do fear they're going to try to explain every little detail that normally Gaiman and Pratchett would leave you to figure out. Main character casting seems pretty spot on so far.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database