GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't wait til all the retarded sand sluts die horribly.

And yeah thats a critical, if not fatal wound on any normal man that the Mountain takes from that sparrow.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

And yeah thats a critical, if not fatal wound on any normal man that the Mountain takes from that sparrow.

Agreed, I retract my previous opinion on his normalcy. Thats some fucked up shit yo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Agreed, I retract my previous opinion on his normalcy. Thats some fucked up shit yo.

So arya not realizing this and trying to take on the mountain and getting slaughtered is back on the table! Rather I'll bet it's a trap gone wrong and she thinks he's dead and get's close to inspect or talk shit, and boom, head crushed eyes out.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

even before he was killed . Mountain was practically considered a magical creature. dude is massive. if regular Mountain took that kind of hit, i suspect the result would have been the same, maybe he would have flinched, but i dont think it would have stopped him from his course one bit. Un-Mountain? its basically not even worth discussing. he will get you if he can reach you. unless you destroy him like Jason Voorhees or send him into outer space, he is now unkillable.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
even before he was killed . Mountain was practically considered a magical creature. dude is massive. if regular Mountain took that kind of hit, i suspect the result would have been the same, maybe he would have flinched, but i dont think it would have stopped him from his course one bit. Un-Mountain? its basically not even worth discussing. he will get you if he can reach you. unless you destroy him like Jason Voorhees or send him into outer space, he is now unkillable.

Regular mountain could have taken it and still won the fight but he'd have likely gotten sepsis and died from a wound like that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Regular mountain could have taken it and still won the fight but he'd have likely gotten sepsis and died from a wound like that.
depends if the maester hooks him up with that poppy milk stuff. shit seems to cure everything.
even-horses-get-decapitated.gif

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I personally am only looking forward to that sweet sweet Obara again. So hot.

Yeah I had the same thought, if Euron is going to kill the sand snakes I hope we at least get to see Obarra's boobs one last time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Book version doesn't even have a head. It won't be easy to kill it lol.

That would kinda change things a lot. The Mountain being an undead frankenstein is probably not common knowledge, given he's always wearing a helmet in public, so Arya might walk into it. Without a head at all, though? Not falling for that...

I really need to catch up on the books it seems.

I don't know, it's not like the bare skin is right under the breastplate. There's a lot of padding in between as well. If armor were this bad, no one would be wearing it. It's already beyond stupid that the militia guy can apply enough force on four points to even penetrate it to begin with.

• 1Solidarity

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So arya not realizing this and trying to take on the mountain and getting slaughtered is back on the table! Rather I'll bet it's a trap gone wrong and she thinks he's dead and get's close to inspect or talk shit, and boom, head crushed eyes out.
I would love this but I don't think GRRM has the stones to kill off Arya at the hand of the mountain.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I would love this but I don't think GRRM has the stones to kill off Arya at the hand of the mountain.

I gotta imagine some of the untouchables are gonna die as we get towards the end. It would be a bitch move not to kill a couple. Arya seems like a good one to 'SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS' kill off.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I gotta imagine some of the untouchables are gonna die as we get towards the end. It would be a bitch move not to kill a couple. Arya seems like a good one to 'SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS' kill off.

Arya had too much time spent on her to have her die like that after just killing Frey and a few no names.

If they start wrapping things up with her and she crosses most of the names off her list I'd say she's fair game, otherwise wtf was the point of all her side stories?

Cybsled

I suspect Arya won't get to Cersei at all. Here is what I think happens:

1) Nice Lannister guards make Arya realize the peons arent the assholes
2) Gets to King's Landing, discovers Cersei is going to ISIS the city
3) Lets this info get to Jamie, who is already on the fence
4) Jamie kills Cersei to stop the wildfire, but the Red Keep itself is destroyed/bombed out by it, killing him as well
5) With Jamie gone, Brienne hooks up with Tormund and they create a new race of giants

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Arya had too much time spent on her to have her die like that after just killing Frey and a few no names.

If they start wrapping things up with her and she crosses most of the names off her list I'd say she's fair game, otherwise wtf was the point of all her side stories?

Compared to some other big deaths, did she really?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Compared to some other big deaths, did she really?

She had more screen time than any other big deaths i can think of. Plus, their deaths at least put big events in motion.

Everyone already thinks Arya's dead so her whole story would just end.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
She had more screen time than any other big deaths i can think of. Plus, their deaths at least put big events in motion.

Everyone already thinks Arya's dead so her whole story would just end.

I'm inclined to agree with you but I still don't think killing her is out of the question.