GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It was a pretty nice dress and all. But.

Yeah the scales or lizard skin or whatever it was on the shoulders was a nice touch. I guess that split cape was supposed to give the impression of wings. And all of it in Drogon's color scheme.

Whoever her tailor is they've got the theme down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You know what I was thinking watching that last episode at the end.

"So I wonder where Dany got that dress made. I mean for real, this is what she wears riding in a boat, riding on her dragon, and putting handprints in the beach? This is friday casual for dany now?"

It was a pretty nice dress and all. But.

someone should toss you through the moon door

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Woolygimp was legit one of the best posters we've ever had here. He was super autistic but the good kind of autistic. Having to read the garbage from shit tier autistics in this thread makes me wistful.

Long live the Gimp.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
This is exactly how I imagined the book readers thread to be. So glad I spent 6 years away from these faggots. I'll be an undercard matchup on kegkilla kegkilla and @Screamfeeder 's card next summer. If any of you word readers are up for it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Dany finally got into an uber guild. She is wearing the tier 4 armor. All she needs know is a crown and she will be best in slot for her class.

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
Dany finally got into an uber guild. She is wearing the tier 4 armor. All she needs know is a crown and she will be best in slot for her class.
Typical of mmos she fucked a raid leader and got all her epic loot because of it.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Gotta put the best armor on the worst actor. Have to balance all that immersion-breaking from scene-to-scene somehow.

Going from Brothers without Banners or Sam and Gilly or Hound, to Daenerys, has been some serious 4th wall breaking whiplash for the longest time now. With Tywin, Bronn, and Tyrion mostly sidelined/killed and offscreen her prospects kind of improved this season.

But a Scarlett Johanssen career is not in her future. She's more of a one-trick Rey Star Wars jumpoff.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Gotta put the best armor on the worst actor. Have to balance all that immersion-breaking from scene-to-scene somehow.

Going from Brothers without Banners or Sam and Gilly or Hound, to Daenerys, has been some serious 4th wall breaking whiplash for the longest time now. With Tywin, Bronn, and Tyrion mostly sidelined/killed and offscreen her prospects kind of improved this season.

But a Scarlett Johanssen career is not in her future. She's more of a one-trick Rey Star Wars jumpoff.

They really do need to give Tyrion much more screen time.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He gets a half million per episode. I agree they should use him even more. IMO the most interesting person on the show season 1-6.

Ambiturner Ambiturner My guess why Tyrion has fallen wayside is, they looked at his Season 1-4 dialogue and said, "the fuck... why try?"

Writer's fatigue. You can't top that.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
did you guys really want 2 seasons of tyrion moping around like an emo bitch watching turtles on the river?

Cus that's the source material ie books for the seasons you guys are crying about his dialogue being bad.

there's also very little external dialogue, just tyrion's inner monologue reliving killing his father and his hooker girlfriend over and over and over again and reminiscing about his first wife who turns out wasn't actually a whore until he let his father run a train on her with an entire garrison of soldiers.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I never said his dialogue was good. I said he was the most interesting character( to me ). He is the only one I gave any shits on in this series other than that crap king. I was happy when he drank acid.

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Tyrion is a fantastic character. How can you not appreciate his ascendance from bastard in his father's eyes to hand of the King? (Queen)

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity