GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dinklage said he has the most screentime of any season this season of GoT.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

are any of the screen time charts still being updated. only ones i see are from like season 1-3

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I did that. I've done it for every season. I pay for HBO and buy the blu-rays every year, but I still download illegally.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
are any of the screen time charts still being updated. only ones i see are from like season 1-3
zqwy34a7id9z.png
off Reddit, no idea how accurate it is but looks about right. While he's had the most screen time total, last season was his lowest showing.

Spoilered for size

• 3Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea Wooly would have been all over the Bran the Builder/Night King theory. RIP, The Autist who was Promised.

He had this weird obsession with the bloodraven and Wyman Manderly LOL. I too, am wistful. Just the sheer torrent of his words could burn a half hour of my life, and I was never sure if I was better off for having done it.

You don't know what you got till it's gone.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I wonder how many of those were people who pay for HBO (or in my case just part of my streaming package from Comcast) but just wanted to re-watch offline. I'm sure I'm not the only one in that category.

I redownload the highest quality I can find mostly so I can make gifs for fake internet points, but I still watch it live anyways.

• 1Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
What if some of Wooly's theories turn out right. Not that I'd be able to tell, as I never could parse his good moments in his pages of rambling. He loved coral reefs and apache helicopters. There will never be another like him.

And now his watch is ended.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Not going to lie. Wooly was one of the 4ish people I've ignored on this forum. Really it was just because his posts were sooooo long the scrolling made my finger hurt. I remember some episode where full-brains were trying to figure stuff out and ol' Wooly just kept dropping 13 paragraph posts in between others posts and sometimes multiple in a row. Classic Wooly. Sylas is now the closest to toeing that line. He's not autistic, just kind of a fuckwhit who also drops 500 word essays regularly.

The other ignored users some may be curious? The banana guy (lulzsect, Uber (anyone who reads the nfl forum knows this is the right choice), and Lithose. Quite the squad though.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yea Wooly would have been all over the Bran the Builder/Night King theory. RIP, The Autist who was Promised.

He had this weird obsession with the bloodraven and Wyman Manderly LOL. I too, am wistful. Just the sheer torrent of his words could burn a half hour of my life, and I was never sure if I was better off for having done it.

You don't know what you got till it's gone.

Yup :(

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Dany still trying to her best to make this show unwatchable.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
One small step for man and one giant leap for all mankind.

Actually. That moon is without gender. It really means Prince or Princess or I mean man or woman.

• 2Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
I fucking love comcasts very own livestream going down, can't wait to steal this episode

rTzkC0y.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Oh boy more Grey Wurm love story that literally no one gives a fuck about.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users