GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she looks a little chubby, i mean compared to anorexic women. she looks like a normal build woman otherwise.
emilia-clarke-out-and-about-in-london-05-18-2017_5.jpg

emilia-clarke-casual-style-out-in-london-05-12-2017-3.jpg

emilia-clarke-out-and-about-in-london-05-12-2017_1.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll fuck every hoe in this show, even Melisandre with her necklace off.

• 9Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
In the Game of Bones, you fuck...or you die.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm surprised they couldn't get away with filming a fairly large wolf and just use camera tricks and other plies of the trade to make it work.

I understand fighting scenes and shit you need cgi but that would be a shame if they aren't featuring direwolves because budget.

I'd rather have dragon time anyway so it's really a moot point. Let the cgi monies go to them.

I've gotten 1 letter from my ISP like 7 years ago but never responded and since I switched to private trackers I've never saw another.

IIRC the main issue is that international travel with the wolves is a monumental pain in the ass.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Dany has by far the worst tits we have seen on the show, tied with red priestess without necklace.

If her acting were good in any way, then it would not matter that her oblong flapjacks jiggle awkwardly.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If you are doing public trackers for things like GoT you are going to have a bad time.
I do public trackers from eztv, but I do it usually within 30 minutes of the torrent going live, and stopping the torrent within a few minutes of the download finishing. I haven't had a problem with HBO doing it this way.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well, im an asshole, after i posted that above video i noticed that one of the recommended videos was a full leaked synopsis of ep6 and it jived so well with the way things are going, i think i just ruined the whole fucking season for myself. so much so i dont think i can honestly comment anymore on upcoming stuff without sounding like one of those nostradumbasses.

if you want to ruin the season for yourself too (possibly) here is the video.
fuck

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
well, im an asshole, after i posted that above video i noticed that one of the recommended videos was a full leaked synopsis of ep6 and it jived so well with the way things are going, i think i just ruined the whole fucking season for myself. so much so i dont think i can honestly comment anymore on upcoming stuff without sounding like one of those nostradumbasses.

if you want to ruin the season for yourself too (possibly) here is the video.
fuck

Watched it, don't regret it. Sounds mostly legit, and lines up with what we saw in pics and the trailers before the season. Maybe some details being sensationalized, but it's all possible.

• 1Solidarity

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It is hard to take the sharp knee squad seriously when half this forum bent over backwards for Rav and her paper mache tits and her jawline which could slice deli meat. That's a true hag. Is Clarke the best looking woman ever? No. Is she way above average? Yes.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It is hard to take the sharp knee squad seriously when half this forum bent over backwards for Rav and her paper mache tits and her jawline which could slice deli meat. That's a true hag. Is Clarke the best looking woman ever? No. Is she way above average? Yes.
I can see that she is pretty, just not my kind of pretty that's for sure.

Mainly I don't think she can act at all.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
how did the mother of dragons get so chubby?

is she laying the eggs personally now?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea I'm pretty excited about that synopsis.

The fan fic posters of the Night King were actually based on some truth it seems.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity