GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
he was pretty good when he played a historically accurate White Egyptian God to the mostly white ancient egyptians in the movie "Gods of Egypt"

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
The guy is handsome as fuck. He'll get plenty of work. Unfortunately so will khaleesi. It's going to be fifteen more years of set jaw, steely eyed determination.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Story can't end with Dany living, otherwise all survivors of westeros just get raped by 40k dothraki for all time until there's nothing but a bunch of half breed mud babies left.

Since every single Dothraki swore to become a bloodrider to Dany, her death conveniently kills all the Dothraki, once the war is won.

dragons will destroy the undead horde easily that's their purpose in the story, but it will come down to Knights, Men with Valyrian Steel/dragon glass to finish off the actual White Walkers. Gotta have some epic battle with Jon vs NK somehow.

Hoping that that fanfic video is at least partially accurate, the NK needs some kind of Deus Ex Machina to stand a chance so taking out a dragon and converting it would even the odds (which has been the basic prediction for like 5 years now, nothing new here)

taking out a dragon and converting it is not a deus ex machina, buddy. especially if this is the basic prediction for half a decade now

also i dont think that 40K dothraki committing mass seppuku is how this show gonna end after a 7 year old spiel about freedom, freeing slaves, etc.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Can the bad guys even have a god in the machine? They're the antagonist, everyone expects them to be on the verge of winning until the protagonist releases the deus ex machina.

If the antagonist wins isn't that just... real life?

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I figure a ballista takes out a dragon and the other 2 and/or dany gets pissed and torches the city. Think that falls in line with the visions they have shown pretty well.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
taking out a dragon and converting it is not a deus ex machina, buddy. especially if this is the basic prediction for half a decade now

also i dont think that 40K dothraki committing mass seppuku is how this show gonna end after a 7 year old spiel about freedom, freeing slaves, etc.

One thing I'm curious about, lets say the prediction for X years about Night King killing/converting one is true...have they still been going with the Drogon is much larger than the other 2 dragons bit? If so, unless he's the one being converted, wouldn't he just rock whichever of the other one's bells? Or will undead/ice/magic even the scales in that scenario.

Considering the spoils, I find it odd there's no mention of Bran in that whole thing. Clearly Dany is starting to fall for Jon by then, but none of their interactions suggest they know they're related. Which means Bran either decides not to tell them, or somehow despite everyone else moving around Westeros about 4 times over in the next 4 episodes, Bran still hasn't made it down from the Wall to Winerfell to talk to Jon/send word to Jon he needs to tell him something extremely fucking important.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
One thing I'm curious about, lets say the prediction for X years about Night King killing/converting one is true...have they still been going with the Drogon is much larger than the other 2 dragons bit? If so, unless he's the one being converted, wouldn't he just rock whichever of the other one's bells? Or will undead/ice/magic even the scales in that scenario.

Considering the spoils, I find it odd there's no mention of Bran in that whole thing. Clearly Dany is starting to fall for Jon by then, but none of their interactions suggest they know they're related. Which means Bran either decides not to tell them, or somehow despite everyone else moving around Westeros about 4 times over in the next 4 episodes, Bran still hasn't made it down from the Wall to Winerfell to talk to Jon/send word to Jon he needs to tell him something extremely fucking important.

drogon is definitely bigger of the 2. so yeah Drogon will fry him eventually, cause what else is going to defeat a frost dragon? but he will get mortally wounded in the fight probably.

I also dont see them killing Dany, they spent way too much time and screen time outlining how nobly and fairly she rules, and theres no one else to take over other than Jon and maaaaybe Tyrion. plus its the logical arc of redemption for the Targaryen bloodline after how shitty the Mad King was

i expect Daenerys to rule over 7 kingdoms
all 3 dragons die
cersei is overthrown and killed along with jaime, etc.
Sansa takes over the North and winterfell, with Brienne as her bodyguard
I dont know what happens to Arya - she might die. there doesnt seem to be an easily written arc conclusion for her other than "poochie went to live on his home planet"
Jon unites men and wildlings after the defeat of the undead and they form a new kingdom somewhere around where the wall used to be and northward. maybe castle black will be their new capital.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Calling it now, Jon Snow / Sansa / Dragon woman 3 some in the series finale. With Tyrion cranking down in the corner.

Keg, take the driftwood out of your snatch. If someone gives that big a fuck about spoilers they can take their happy ass out of the thread.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
drogon is definitely bigger of the 2. so yeah Drogon will fry him eventually, cause what else is going to defeat a frost dragon? but he will get mortally wounded in the fight probably.

I also dont see them killing Dany, they spent way too much time and screen time outlining how nobly and fairly she rules, and theres no one else to take over other than Jon and maaaaybe Tyrion. plus its the logical arc of redemption for the Targaryen bloodline after how shitty the Mad King was

i expect Daenerys to rule over 7 kingdoms
all 3 dragons die
cersei is overthrown and killed along with jaime, etc.
Sansa takes over the North and winterfell, with Brienne as her bodyguard
I dont know what happens to Arya - she might die. there doesnt seem to be an easily written arc conclusion for her other than "poochie went to live on his home planet"
Jon unites men and wildlings after the defeat of the undead and they form a new kingdom somewhere around where the wall used to be and northward. maybe castle black will be their new capital.

Depending on what Bran does with his knowledge, Jon could be the redemption arc for the Targ bloodline, as well.

Also, I see a disturbing lack of Cleganebowl in this synopsis. If we don't get Cleganebowl I honestly might like the whole series a lot less.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Keg, take the driftwood out of your snatch. If someone gives that big a fuck about spoilers they can take their happy ass out of the thread.
Incorrect. If people can't make the the minimal effort to spoiler what are very major spoilers to this season, they can leave the thread or we will make them leave. @a_skeleton_03 has made our position here very clear. There are no more warnings at this point.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What kind of white flight do you think Westeros will experience with such a massive influx of Dothraki?

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Incorrect. If people can't make the the minimal effort to spoiler what are very major spoilers to this season, they can leave the thread or we will make them leave. @a_skeleton_03 has made our position here very clear. There are no more warnings at this point.
Don't even bother arguing with lachius he legitimately doesn't understand

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Depending on what Bran does with his knowledge, Jon could be the redemption arc for the Targ bloodline, as well.

Also, I see a disturbing lack of Cleganebowl in this synopsis. If we don't get Cleganebowl I honestly might like the whole series a lot less.

yeah i agree with that. i think the fact that bran reveals that Jon and Dany are related, is what will make Dany allow Jon to have his Wildling kingdom up north.,

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, fuck this thread. Think I'm done with it now.
You're going to be sad when you miss the debate on dragon mating habits during the coldest parts of Westerosi winters. You sure you want to leave?

• 1Solidarity