Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Ross is butt ugly.

RossDur_Featured.jpg

Ros on the other hand is smoking hawt.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Watched this new movie last night Jamie Lannister was the main actor. The movie is Shot Caller. I don't see his career going far after GoT. Maybe it was the role or the writing, but I don't think he did a very good job. it's got a 7.6 on IMDB, but I'm calling bull shit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Was he whispering in every scene like he does in Game of Thrones? Maybe he's only decent if he whispers.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
well, im an asshole, after i posted that above video i noticed that one of the recommended videos was a full leaked synopsis of ep6 and it jived so well with the way things are going, i think i just ruined the whole fucking season for myself. so much so i dont think i can honestly comment anymore on upcoming stuff without sounding like one of those nostradumbasses.

if you want to ruin the season for yourself too (possibly) here is the video.
fuck
Couldn't help myself either.

the whole bit with them being trapped on ice sounds cheesy as fuck. Fucking frost dragon though...

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

the whole bit with them being trapped on ice sounds cheesy as fuck. Fucking frost dragon though...

Yea.

I think this is the better route though as far as the whole dragon attrition thing goes. Losing one of her dragons to Qyburns bolt launcher would be kind of dumb. At least with this we literally are in for a song of ice and fire now. Her dragons are going to end up in a battle against the Night King and his frost dragon. If she ends up losing 2 dragons that would be gay. I think she needs at least Drogon and the brownish one, its the green one that will turn I believe.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
but the daenerys army is so OP!!!! The Night King will need a Deus Ex machina!

Sylas Sylas

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That guy's voice is fucking ear aids too.
yeah it is. i didnt watch the other episode spoiler videos for that reason and most of the infos in that one video was enough to give me an idea how everything will go. they shouldnt have waited so fucking long to air these episodes, when you have shit sitting on a shelf for months, you will get leaks.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Were fully completed episodes really sitting on shelves for months? I imagine filming might have been done a while but it takes time to do all the CGI shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

will it be an actual frost dragon though, or maybe a fire breathing WW dragon? how do dragons breathe fire/ice anyway?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Were fully completed episodes really sitting on shelves for months? I imagine filming might have been done a while but it takes time to do all the CGI shit.
Yeah, post-production is probably much longer than the actual filming.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Watched it too. Some of the shit was dumb as hell. Stuck on the ice, Benjen hero'ing it up etc. Dunno where the fuck Gendry finally landed his rowboat either . . .

Most of it makes sense and is highly plausible. Makes me wonder what the pace will be like for the next couple episodes to arrive at that point.

Anyway, frost dragons have been mentioned in GRRM's other works, so it was a pretty safe bet one was going to show up in this. It was either a converted dead one, 1 under the wall, or 1 under winterfell (as far as the uber nerds theories went).

Do not regret watching it. Might actually watch the next few episodes. (ep2 nearly made me walk away from this show until ti was over and I could scan this thread to find out which eps to watch and which to skip).

My money is 1 dragon dies to the ballista's.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
will it be an actual frost dragon though, or maybe a fire breathing WW dragon? how do dragons breathe fire/ice anyway?
I would guess it will still be fire and play a part in melting the wall or something. Still hoping for ice though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Watched it too. Some of the shit was dumb as hell. Stuck on the ice, Benjen hero'ing it up etc. Dunno where the fuck Gendry finally landed his rowboat either . . .

Most of it makes sense and is highly plausible. Makes me wonder what the pace will be like for the next couple episodes to arrive at that point.

Anyway, frost dragons have been mentioned in GRRM's other works, so it was a pretty safe bet one was going to show up in this. It was either a converted dead one, 1 under the wall, or 1 under winterfell (as far as the uber nerds theories went).

Do not regret watching it. Might actually watch the next few episodes. (ep2 nearly made me walk away from this show until ti was over and I could scan this thread to find out which eps to watch and which to skip).

My money is 1 dragon dies to the ballista's.

yeah, they made too big of a point about ballistas for them to do nothing. at the very least a dragon a gets wounded. personally i think cersei kills one and NK kills one, leaving Dany with Drogon to win the war, but Drogon will die too somehow at the end or just fly away forever. Story telling mandates that great sacrifices need to be made and theres no one better to sacrifice than iconic creatures who have no dialogue

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Drogon just being like "fuck this im out!" and flying away forever unexpectedly would be hilarious.

Do you think Dany would be all like "Its not you!".

Fuck it maybe there will be a reveal late in the show that somehow allows Dany herself to fly? Maybe she could just breathe fire? Why not both? Better yet, she marries drogon, and there is suggested bestiality and she ends up giving birth to a Dragontaur!

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Story can't end with Dany living, otherwise all survivors of westeros just get raped by 40k dothraki for all time until there's nothing but a bunch of half breed mud babies left.

Since every single Dothraki swore to become a bloodrider to Dany, her death conveniently kills all the Dothraki, once the war is won.

dragons will destroy the undead horde easily that's their purpose in the story, but it will come down to Knights, Men with Valyrian Steel/dragon glass to finish off the actual White Walkers. Gotta have some epic battle with Jon vs NK somehow.

Admin note: Don't discuss the posted videos describing "scenes filmed but not yet aired" even if they are probably speculation and guesswork, they come from on-set spying so they are unaired spoilers.

Hoping that that fanfic video is at least partially accurate, the NK needs some kind of Deus Ex Machina to stand a chance so taking out a dragon and converting it would even the odds (which has been the basic prediction for like 5 years now, nothing new here)

Last edited by a moderator:

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Watched this new movie last night Jamie Lannister was the main actor. The movie is Shot Caller. I don't see his career going far after GoT. Maybe it was the role or the writing, but I don't think he did a very good job. it's got a 7.6 on IMDB, but I'm calling bull shit.

The first time I saw him in anything outside of the show it was a movie called Blackthorn in which he was completely forgettable as a young Butch Cassidy. It's a great movie if you like a slow boil character study and fortunately it focused more on the old Butch Cassidy in hiding who was played by Sam Shepard.