GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah let's not set up a blockade into Kings Landing or anything while we're here with 3 fucking dragons that can burn wooden ships.

With our much smaller fleet and 3 dragons which can magically cover a full 80-100 miles.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

dude they are IRONBORN they just fucking PICKUP AND CARRY THE DAMN SHIPS from Tumbleton to Kingslanding - problem solved!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Holy fuck they are going to strike it rich with all the metric data if some episodes leak out ahead of time.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Cersei is the actress we want but Dany is the actress we deserve. Most of the actors here are average at best and will never get another meaty role in their lifetimes. Maybe Scream can clean up after their second careers start up.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Holy fuck they are going to strike it rich with all the metric data if some episodes leak out ahead of time.
Most likely. This does appear to be the work of Dread Pirate @Araysar and his cadre of villains. I would expect them to hold it hostage for 5 more days before exchanging it for unsecured access to the entire HBO future library. So much golden, golden metrics and marketing data lost to the winds.

HOWEVER, we can now say with certainty that HBO and GoT is SUPER popular with Computer Hackers due to our data collection efforts. Silver Lining! Metric data preserved! You lose again cheapskates!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Most likely. This does appear to be the work of Dread Pirate @Araysar and his cadre of villains. I would expect them to hold it hostage for 5 more days before exchanging it for unsecured access to the entire HBO future library.

Well they wont be getting my metric data. I've waited long enough this year for the show and I'm not going to skip ahead a week so I have to wait even longer for the next episode. Plus the Dolby digital sound on Hbo Now is top notch.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
You don't have to cover a full 80-100 miles, depending on the height the Dragonstone, someone with a telescope could easily watch the closest 10-20+ miles and another 10-20+ miles from a hill on the promontory south of Dragonstone. Consider this, someone standing at 100 feet above the ground, with uninterrupted line of site (ocean) can see like 13 miles. Dragonstone was easily 100+ ft from what we saw in the episode...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cersei is the actress we want but Dany is the actress we deserve. Most of the actors here are average at best and will never get another meaty role in their lifetimes. Maybe Scream can clean up after their second careers start up.

They get the best ones for the recurring "within this season" roles. High Sparrow last season (Jonathan Pryce) and Archmaester this season (Jim Broadbent)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Well they wont be getting my metric data. I've waited long enough this year for the show and I'm not going to skip ahead a week so I have to wait even longer for the next episode. Plus the Dolby digital sound on Hbo Now is top notch.
Well yeah, you have a job and can pay for quality content and the right to complain about it.

Others...not so much.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
She came off as a woman asserting her authority on a side of the world where men dominate everything and laying claim to something shes worked for the last 6ish years or so in the show to take. I dont see that as childish at all. Westeros respects power and authority, she gave both in that meeting.

I'm pretty sure a woman is dominating Westeros at the moment

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, pretty much feel the same way at this point.

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm pretty sure a woman is dominating Westeros at the moment
Only in this make believe world that is beyond even books. That gives it little standing in reality. Besides, give it a few episodes and it'll take a man to save them from something as low as corpses.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Lets solve the problem - Tyrion take a handful of your fav duders and go north of the wall and report back...

No lets talk about it for a few episodes

Given our hero's travel abilities he could be back in time for wine and whores later that evening.